OG_FC

Old Geezers Recruitment

~S Morning to all, I am looking for a few Pilots to wear the OG Tags, no experience needed will train if need be... The only real requirement is that you have Teamspeak3 and are willing to teach or learn depending on your experience with flying Combat Sims..  To me it's all about teamwork there is no one Pilot more important than another a Great Mission is one where we all fly out together complete our objective and Fly Back and Land together. Points are to me useless  they cause egotism.  Also being available at least one day a week and ready to train in whatever we happen to be working on Gunnery, close formation flying , or just shootin the crap out of each Other..  We use our own Server and it will be 24/7 soon / like our team speak server. I f you find you may be interested in flying  please PM me and we can get started .  Either way Blue Skies to All. OG_FC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I suppose if you have to ask... you are too young. 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HiIIBiIIy said:

Just how OLD do you have to be to qualify to be a Old Geezer?😁 

You share a likeness with the OP's profile pic, so you should be ok HB.

Quite frankly, given aircraft without toilets and buttock clenchingly  scary moments, I think prunes are the last thing anyone needs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HiIIBiIIy said:

Just how OLD do you have to be to qualify to be a Old Geezer?😁 

Well... I just became a great-granddad today. I guess I'm an old geezer already!:drinks:

• Like 5

It does not matter how old or young you are it's how you play the Game.  The server is running right now every day from 5 am est to 6-7pm.  We are hosting Friday night fights so if for some reason we can't hook up through the week it will be running for sure then.  As soon as I get the parts for my old rig I will put the server up 24/7 .   Congrats J5_Gamecock.  Zooropra please don't let people know that is my actual picture don't let it out of the Bag..  Blue Skies to All!  OG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OG_FC said:

All day long if that trips your trigger /   Prunes now that some seat of your pants flying..

Just wanted to Offer a big Welcome to Rosco, newest Member of Old Geezers can't wait to do it again Welcome Aboard.... Blue Skies OG_FC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, J5_Gamecock said:

Well... I just became a great-granddad today. I guess I'm an old geezer already!:drinks:

I'm so old that

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/84c1c345c2cb06b46d38f1d1f/images/

Edited by Klugermann
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, OG_FC said:

Just wanted to Offer a big Welcome to Rosco, newest Member of Old Geezers can't wait to do it again Welcome Aboard.... Blue Skies OG_FC.

On the contrary Terry, thanks for accepting such a newbie. Looking forward for some nice teamwork ahead!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great flying with you the other night OG_FC! Appreciate your time with the new, old guy. I have some spare parts that I would gladly donate for your server. Let me know what you need and if I have it, its yours!

Nick

• Like 2

Thank you My Friend hope to see you in the server soon had a Blast Great Flying ~S Blue Skies

Just wanted to say thanks to OG Rosco and OG Woodrow Call for Joining Me at Old Geezers we will have a Blast before it's over..

Love to participate here ; am from The Netherlands ; Europe ; have some experience with simulated flying ; 

Have the Thrustmaster T 16000 setup and Track Ir 4. To use TS 3 isnt a problem……..

Please, pm me if you are interrested……..

Thanks in advance,

Cheers ,

Emmer.

Edited by Emmer

PM sent  Thank You for your interest in the Old Geezers lets get together and fly soon Blue skies OG_FC

You're welcome!

What's your servers name?

Never mind ; was in it already…...TS3 works…...

Hope to catch ya later.

Edited by Emmer

I thought the thread was titled "Old Geezers Retirement".  Sorry.  I didn't have my reading glasses on obviously, which would suggest I might be of an age making me eligible for retirement and therefore your group....only if I weren't otherwise preoccupied with administrivia at Boistrancourt however. 

Best of luck with your recruitment or retirement or both! 

PS:  Have you chosen a "side" yet to fly in the campaigns that are no doubt on the horizon?   Entente?  Central?  French? Something else?  

Let me know and I'll add your unit to the community list we have going (or post your answer and website/contact method here: 

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/38404-virtual-central-power-jastas-and-entente-squadrons/

Edited by J5_Baeumer
link inserted
  • Like 1