LUZITANO

T-34 - Raid on Blue Airfield - Online!!!

It is possible to attack air bases using the tank, even if you drive for more than 1 hour on the IL-2 virtual roads :) 

Comments:
Congratulations to the developers on the aerial map that can be used by the tanks. It was a good trip
I expected to be greeted by Stukas and bombs, but people who took off even knowing of the attack did not equip their planes with bombs
 Luckily the victories and deaths made by Tank are not recorded on the official website

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 3

Epic determination. Salutations tanker! :salute:

• Upvote 1

Brilliant!

You certainly had the element of surprise on your side!

My son and I laughed watching this.

Well done. I salute your perseverance! 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Docjonel said:

Brilliant!

You certainly had the element of surprise on your side!

My son and I laughed watching this.

Well done. I salute your perseverance! 

In fact I warned everyone 1 hour earlier, when I started, that I would go to the enemy air base. And I constantly reported my location to my team, but the Blue team was taken by surprise
I was very impressed that even after starting the attack many 109 took off without bombs. This suggests that several players do not perform in any way the role of attacker

• Like 1

That was crazy! I think I would be a little ticked if I were spawning in, but really, its not like this is a low-effort tactic. That was a pretty daring raid!

I can't believe more guys didn't take off with bombs. Heck take off in a Ju-87 or 88, take the biggest bomb load possible and just paste the tank! I'm not great at tank killing but I think that after a couple times getting wrecked by tank shells on spawn I'd be loading up the baddest bomb I could find and painting your name on it lol!

Now just imagine a cross-country raid like this with several tanks. You could effectively shut down the entire airfield!

• Upvote 1

That was fun to watch  :)

Bit disappointed though when I saw how tank ordinance was depicted when you fired on the planes on the airfield.

Even MG fire would be enough to completely wreck an aircraft.

• Upvote 1

That was fun to watch 😊. Bit of a surprise nobody took of in a cannon armed Stuka or Henschel. Couple of shots and a T-34 is gone. Without the splash damage of large bomb.

Grt M

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2019 at 6:45 PM, LUZITANO said:

I constantly reported my location to my team, but the Blue team was taken by surprise

Great fun to watch, very entertaining! :good:

I've never tried tanks. What controllers do you use?

• Upvote 1

On 5/6/2019 at 8:45 AM, LUZITANO said:

This suggests that several players do not perform in any way the role of attacker

A lot of us play online to meet other players and not to destroy AI ground stuff

Well done.

I think you can do even better next time.

You were spotted before being in the forest and players started to crash on you because very few has the ability to destroy tanks in a correct way

If you had reach the forest first, hiding in it with little moves inside, it would have take much longer for all of them to realize the threat and start target you

On 5/11/2019 at 2:29 AM, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

I think you can do even better next time.

If I make another video, it will certainly be flying the Stuka with 3,7 cm defending the base vs t34s

On 5/11/2019 at 2:29 AM, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

If you had reach the forest first, hiding in it with little moves inside, it would have take much longer for all of them to realize the threat and start target you

I really wanted to be destroyed by a bomb... But the 109 sacrifices also worked

On 5/10/2019 at 7:45 PM, jaygee485 said:

I've never tried tanks. What controllers do you use?

Regular controlls

On 5/10/2019 at 11:26 PM, il2crashesnfails said:

How much a chance does the t-34 have against a tiger?

Few chances, very few. Sideways only for short distances. Overall the Tiger destroys the T-34 very easily