I have 7 luft careers on the go.  Now when I select a pilot the game wont proceed to the missions, also it wont allow me to exit to main menu.

Task man. shows game is responsive but I have to shut down and restart. Multi and QMB work fine.

regards cjp

Sometimes it takes long time to load a mission, you should be patient! At times I´ve had up to almost 4 min for loading. Aspecially if I change career as the game has to reload from the server the new career.

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 1:28 PM, DEDMANcjp said:

I have 7 luft careers on the go.  Now when I select a pilot the game wont proceed to the missions, also it wont allow me to exit to main menu.

Task man. shows game is responsive but I have to shut down and restart. Multi and QMB work fine.

regards cjp

When in the careers menu and you have selected a pilot and mission look at the lower right area of the screen, if you see a spinning wheel then your mission is loading.  As FlyingH stated sometimes it takes a long time to load the mission. I have 9 careers going with and when switching careers it does take somtime.

Edited by Taxman
Added text

nope.  just mouse arrow.  the green start button depresses as does the exit button but no action.  I think its just one career that's corrupted .

deleted it and did another one with no prob. 

thanks FlyingH and Taxman

cjp