=VARP=Tvrdi

Aaand it stutters again...

Posted (edited)

I had smooth gameplay on most servers. Sometimes after update it gets microstutterish but it goes after few days. Now its here again and very often. FPS rocket high as always. I do have the latest nvidia drivers. Was the same with old ones. Netcode is crap. End of story. Rig is new and hefty, no vr and 1200p.

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi

54 minutes ago, =VARP=Tvrdi said:

I had smooth gameplay on most servers. Sometimes after update it gets microstutterish but it goes after few days. Now its here again and very often. FPS rocket high as always. I do have the latest nvidia drivers. Was the same with old ones. Netcode is crap. End of story. Rig is new and hefty, no vr and 1200p.

Is this just after the new micro-update at 3.0012c, or since before?

I noticed some stutters on Combat BoX the other day but the server was crowded and my connection was not great, and it wasn't too often. My rig is mid-range. I haven't flown since the 3.0012c update.

Was after last big update...maybe it will sort out as before...its getting frustrating netcode is by far the weakest part of this great product. No wonder only 20% of cusyomers fly online.

The netcodes really not that bad considering people expect the game to be buttery smooth on servers thousands of miles away... With 84 man servers no less. Battlefield 5 has a 64 player limit and you play on servers on your continent....

Posted (edited)

Deleted the content of update folder. Game updated again. Restart. Uninstalled new nvidia drivers (via DDU), installed drivers from March 25. Now is smooth again. My squadmates didnt have stutters so I figured out this time its me.

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi