Sign in to follow this  
CSW_Rannisokol

MS FFB 2 problems

Hello,

I have some problems with my MS FFB 2 joystick.

1) When I play multiplayer and later I go into singleplayer, the force in joystick is stronger and it is not FFB, It is same at every joystick position.

2) When I am in mission and go into controls menu, I have the same problem as before.

3) Sometimes the FFB on elevator turn of. It happens only when I start new mission, not in half of the mission.

I have this problems only in BoS and RoF, DCS and IL-2 1946 works good.

Thank you for your answers,

Rannisokol

I have the same problem. Sometimes joystick shakes, sometimes it's stiff. When I go into controls and come out it helps but other time it crashes the game.

It could be a lot of restarts before joystick work as it should. Massive waste od time.

I am afraid I have no solution to the problem.

I have three different FFB2 joysticks and all of them have the same issue.

Some times I have also this bug. Most easy way to "repair" it is push ctrl+alt+del and go to desktop and after that come back to the game.

Usually FFB starts to working normally when I did it once. Some times it has to do few times.

SFF_Vellu

If you have them, try switching to usb 2. May be that is the issue but I never remember to try it. I have the same issue when spawning in sometimes, but just do the menu trick. Into either key mapping or the input one and back.

Yep same here

And as already said , make sure it is connected to a USB2 rather than USB3 ....

But even with this ...you ll face it ... happens sometimes , sometimes not ...

Weird i agree , and as the others , i ve got 2 MsFFB2 , 2 "greenlight" , both o them act the same ...

When it s working , i never Alt +Tab , i never Ctrl+Alt+Sup , i never go in the menu , NEVER ! 

When it s not working as kisslas said

On 4/25/2019 at 10:30 PM, kissklas said:

If you have them, try switching to usb 2. May be that is the issue but I never remember to try it. I have the same issue when spawning in sometimes, but just do the menu trick. Into either key mapping or the input one and back. 

Yep it s weird , but i cant fly without FFB....