Sign in to follow this  
jlan5031jlan5031

I've lost all my ROF purchases SOLVED!

I tried to repair ROF. Update didn't work, so I used the ROF's Recovery program. When it finished all the aircraft and maps I'd bought had disappeared. I've been dealing with ROF support for a week. They tell me, according to my account, there's no record I've bought them. They say all my purchases are Mods. I look at my account and can only find a half a dozen, but they don' appear in my game either.

The odd thing about my account is it shows I purchased everything on 5/2/19. Depending on whose date system used, I bought everything Feb 5th, 2019, or May 2, 2019. I'm missing something or my account is corrupted. ROF Support doesn't seem to see that.

Any ideas out there?

Didn't you keep the receipts for your purchases.

They send you an email with confirmation of your purchases and order number.

I have all mine archived.

Mike.

16 hours ago, jlan5031jlan5031 said:

The odd thing about my account is it shows I purchased everything on 5/2/19. Depending on whose date system used, I bought everything Feb 5th, 2019, or May 2, 2019. I'm missing something or my account is corrupted. ROF Support doesn't seem to see that.

Any ideas out there?

When exactly and what exactly and where exactly did you buy this content for RoF? 

It seems unlikely you have bought anything on May 2nd. 2019 as according to my calender thats still over a week away.

DD_Arthur,

Thanks for your reply. Between 2013 and 2017 or 18, I bought everything from the RoF Store. I, also, stupidly never bothered to save my purchase orders. Incidentally, I've been trying to figure a way to underline my text since 2000 or earlier. And I don't know how I got this, nor how to how to turn it off.

Are you able to actually log in to your original RoF account?

btw; underlining text?  I'm clueless too:)

• Haha 1

The problem has been solved. It revolved around two e-mail accounts: the first from my original account, and the second, my present e-mail address. The two came as a complete surprise. If I wish to play RoF, I use my old e-mail address and all is right in the RoF world.

Thanks again for all your responses.

6 hours ago, jlan5031jlan5031 said:

Dogbert1953,

Thanks for your reply, and, no, I was too dumb to do that.

No worries buddy, i keep everything in regards transactions online.

I am pleased to see you got it sorted out.

Mike.

1 hour ago, jlan5031jlan5031 said:

If I wish to play RoF, I use my old e-mail address and all is right in the RoF world.

:salute: