Sign in to follow this  
JonRedcorn

Flashing black "shadows" on wings

I've noticed after the last patch I keep getting quick black flashes on the wings that look like some type of shadow glitch, and have heard from people I fly with they see the same thing. I can try and get some video of it. Very odd, never noticed it before.

What time is it in the game? Such a bug may occur when the limit position of the sun . And also inform on which plane it was happening.

On 4/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, airahusky said:

What time is it in the game? Such a bug may occur when the limit position of the sun . And also inform on which plane it was happening.

I will get more detailed data later today. Will try to get some video of it as well, can PM it to you.

Usually during midday hours. Noticed it on the p-47 and FW-190 A8.

Edited by JonRedcorn
  • Upvote 1

I've noticed this too in German and Russian fighters mostly and it is repeatable with head tracking.

While sitting on the airfield, just move your head very slowly left and right and you can see the black parts come in, usually over the wings, but sometimes around the canopy too.

If you move your head slowly enough you can get the black parts to stay on screen. 

It could be connected to the sun's shadow.

This may help you when recording video

:salute:

• Like 1