Atomic_359

never seen this in the hanger before?

has this always been in the hanger? ive never seen the rocket before lol.

2019_4_12__8_28_10.png

Edited by =TGFA=Atomic_359

Same here! I am quite furious about this because I find the inscription "CCCP" on a poorly modeled rocket very offensive for several reasons.

#1 SInce I fly German, I would like to have the V2 in my hanger.

#2 All joking aside, this is suppose to be a simulator, but if the developers are not taking this serious - can we classify is a simple child's game now?

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, JG7_X-Man said:

#2 All joking aside, this is suppose to be a simulator, but if the developers are not taking this serious - can we classify is a simple child's game now?

If you have a simple child's mentality then yes,  you can.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, JG7_X-Man said:

All joking aside, this is suppose to be a simulator, but if the developers are not taking this serious - can we classify is a simple child's game now?

I must have the simple mentality of a child. I find it quite amusing.

Does everyone have to be serious all the time?

• Like 1

Child's game? You're absolutely wrong! This rocket was a kind of matryoshka doll with a RS-132 rocket in it - finally. Well placed propaganda manoeuvre by Father Stalin himself (unconfirmed)! Any Russian immediately understood the symbol behind it. One fine day the already powerful RS-132 will be grown up. So the working class will fire such enormously huge rockets against it's enemies! :pioneer:

The Yuri Gagarin flight is one of the most significant achievements in Human history.  It's also an achievement that was accomplished by a Russian team.  It is also an achievement that was reached in the field of Aerospace science.  IL-2 is a game made by Russians, and is about Aerospace - in relation to airplanes during the Second World War.  The Devs apparently wanted to commemorate Mr. Gagarin's flight.   To be honest, if I were on the dev. team, I'd be a good bit disappointed with the majority of responses on the forum to this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It was just a question. Not trying to upset anyone here. And no i honestly never heard of the man until this week. Pretty amazing stuff! Needless to say. Thanks for the answers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1