Jump to content
Alonzo

Combat Box by Red Flight

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, DD_Arthur said:

Not often I find myself praising someone with 'SS' and 'Lawyer" in his name but big :salute: to this guy for being stand up open and honest about his infringement.

 

It means Singing Squadron and they mostly fly red, so no worries ;D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

It means Singing Squadron

 

I'm slightly relieved to find that out:)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CUJO_1970 said:

lol the P-47D-22 if it’s reaching those speeds it’s beyond overmodelled by something like 20mph/32kph at least.

 

No D-22 ever approached those speeds on any fuel or at any boost setting.

 

 

 

The P-47 irl test was using a different engine, different propeller, full fuel, and wing pylons. The D-22 in the chart above is only using around 130 gallons of fuel and a clean wing (I'm assuming), plus it has a better prop.

 

Top speed in the P-47 irl test was around 443mph, if we shave off around 1000lbs for lighter fuel load and take off the racks and add the better prop we could probably see around 15-20mph increase in speeds. 10mph increase at the very least due to the prop and clean wing. Add even just 10 mph and we get around 453mph which is not far off from the 451 mph (I think) listed in the specs in-game.

 

It's not 100% accurate sure but it's within a margin of error just like every other aircraft modeled in il2. Only actual fm error is it's power drops too soon at altitude. (discussion for another thread though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, CUJO_1970 said:

lol the P-47D-22 if it’s reaching those speeds it’s beyond overmodelled by something like 20mph/32kph at least.

 

No D-22 ever approached those speeds on any fuel or at any boost setting.

 

 

 

We discussed that a lot in testing and came to the conclusion that it is not unreasonable. The real 47 was, like talon said, flight tested with wing racks another propeller and prolly also not over boosted. (I over boosted the 47 a bit on the deck with intercooler and rpm tricks)

 

Edited by DerSheriff
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DerSheriff said:

We discussed that a lot in testing and came to the conclusion that it is not unreasonable. The real 47 was, like talon said, flight tested with wing racks another propeller and prolly also not over boosted. (I over boosted the 47 a bit on the deck with intercooler and rpm tricks)

 

 

You discussed it in testing that you would just make it 20 mph faster than any actual test shows, because maybe?

 

You guys are just inventing top speeds and using fake engine settings that were not used in real life that were just as likely to ruin the engine as make it any faster. What a slippery slope you are riding down. What a joke. Pathetic that people who are supposed to be stewards of making the sim more accurate are trotting out nonsense based on suppositions, and generating fictions with the FMs.

 

Go have fun with your game, it's this fictional nonsense make believe settings that are exactly why I haven't purchased Normandy.

 

Been with this title from the beginning, but if this is the new standard I'm out.

  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I am just gonna just ignore the insults, and say that this was acutually possible in real life. With the intercooler and RPM settings you can control the engine over the limitations to some extent.

 

"we discussed it a lot" doesn't mean we sat all in a circle holding hands and celebrating the devs. We usually give them hell actually. We discussed prop efficiency, the different types the 47 used, the settings the real one was tested with. 20mph are just 30kph. At that those speeds every bit of aerodynamic improvements matter. The racks alone have quite some impact.

Edited by ACG_DerSheriff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The P-47's wing racks had huge frontal area compared to those of most other planes. Plus, the 13 ft props at maximum RPM actually ran at over M1.2 M0.95 at sea level and 580 mph CAS.

Edited by PainGod85
Error in my own calculation grandfathered in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/26/2020 at 11:22 AM, CUJO_1970 said:

 

You discussed it in testing that you would just make it 20 mph faster than any actual test shows, because maybe?

 

You guys are just inventing top speeds and using fake engine settings that were not used in real life that were just as likely to ruin the engine as make it any faster. What a slippery slope you are riding down. What a joke. Pathetic that people who are supposed to be stewards of making the sim more accurate are trotting out nonsense based on suppositions, and generating fictions with the FMs.

 

Go have fun with your game, it's this fictional nonsense make believe settings that are exactly why I haven't purchased Normandy.

 

Been with this title from the beginning, but if this is the new standard I'm out.

Read my post above. The wing racks and the prop alone take away about 10+ mph from the D-22 in that test, factor in the extra 1000+ lbs of fuel and it will certainly be slower than what we have in-game. These figures aren't just made up out of thin air, they're reasonably close for the most part, currently the P-47 is actually underperforming at high altitudes.

 

If you use official settings your top speed in-game would be around 450mph as listed in the spec page in-game. That's only 5 mph off from what was achieved in test. And like we said a different prop was used so that would take away some speed.

TXQggoQ.png

Edited by Legioneod
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

When the Fw 190 A-5 was faster than the real life Dora above 7000 meters there was absolutely no problem apparently
 

28 minutes ago, Legioneod said:

Read my post above. The wing racks and the prop alone take away about 10+ mph from the D-22 in that test, factor in the extra 1000+ lbs of fuel and it will certainly be slower than what we have in-game.



Also the near 3000 HP by overboosting, full rich mixture and reducing RPM of the engine. The part of reducing RPM and increasing mixture might be what shouldn't be happening, given how once the ADI runs out the engine increases mixture leading into a boost decrease, going full rich manually might cause the same effect?



 

 

Edited by -=PHX=-SuperEtendard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CUJO_1970 said:

You guys are just inventing top speeds and using fake engine settings that were not used in real life that were just as likely to ruin the engine as make it any faster. What a slippery slope you are riding down. What a joke. Pathetic that people who are supposed to be stewards of making the sim more accurate are trotting out nonsense based on suppositions, and generating fictions with the FMs.

 

Go have fun with your game, it's this fictional nonsense make believe settings that are exactly why I haven't purchased Normandy.

 

Been with this title from the beginning, but if this is the new standard I'm out.

 

There's no need for this kind of toxicity. Buy the game or don't. Play it or don't. Fly on Combat Box or don't.

 

I'm not a game developer but I can tell you for a fact that "listen to my opinion or I'm not going to support you on Patreon" does exactly zero to get the admin team to listen to someone. We have to make the best server that we can, the game devs have to make the best game that they can, and if people want to fly on our server or buy the game the devs made, great. You can't have design decisions dictated by ultimatums from forum warriors.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, -=PHX=-SuperEtendard said:

When the Fw 190 A-5 was faster than the real life Dora above 7000 meters there was absolutely no problem apparently
 



Also the near 3000 HP by overboosting, full rich mixture and reducing RPM of the engine. The part of reducing RPM and increasing mixture might be what shouldn't be happening, given how once the ADI runs out the engine increases mixture leading into a boost decrease, going full rich manually might cause the same effect?



 

 

 

 

Doesn't the prop create a little drag at really high speed if you don't wind it down a touch? I remember we used to do it in Cliffs Spit 1As while trying to run down E4N's and B's.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

UFO's in the 262 menace mission

I spotted a P38 over Turnhout flying in an unusual manner this morning , i then moved on to attack as it pointed down and dived towards the targets , it did not fire or release any bombs , i approached at high speed nose down  and fired as it passed the target but no bullets hit the plane  , i then fired again and again  but not even a dent . the plane did not take evasive action and i approached further and closer and fired all what i had left , again no smoke no damage . the plane kept flying at slow speed  did not take any defensive  actions and left . Can anyone pls explain what i just experienced pls ? never happened before .  

Edited by dog1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 7:38 PM, Legioneod said:

Top speed in the P-47 irl test was around 443mph, if we shave off around 1000lbs for lighter fuel load and take off the racks and add the better prop we could probably see around 15-20mph increase in speeds.

 

 

Lightening the aircraft doesn't necessarily make it faster because of trim considerations.

 

On 7/26/2020 at 12:22 PM, CUJO_1970 said:

 

You discussed it in testing that you would just make it 20 mph faster than any actual test shows, because maybe?

 

You guys are just inventing top speeds and using fake engine settings that were not used in real life that were just as likely to ruin the engine as make it any faster. What a slippery slope you are riding down. What a joke. Pathetic that people who are supposed to be stewards of making the sim more accurate are trotting out nonsense based on suppositions, and generating fictions with the FMs.

 

Go have fun with your game, it's this fictional nonsense make believe settings that are exactly why I haven't purchased Normandy.

 

Been with this title from the beginning, but if this is the new standard I'm out.

 

Quit acting like a child and get over yourself. That's not at all how the testing group works.  The developers come up with the flight models; testers just test and provide feedback. That particular 47 variant was deemed not requiring more work because it was accurate enough.  It's not possible to get 100% accurate performance, and even 95% accurate is asking a lot in a consumer-grade simulator.

Edited by JG13_opcode
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2020 at 12:22 PM, CUJO_1970 said:

 

You discussed it in testing that you would just make it 20 mph faster than any actual test shows, because maybe?

 

You guys are just inventing top speeds and using fake engine settings that were not used in real life that were just as likely to ruin the engine as make it any faster. What a slippery slope you are riding down. What a joke. Pathetic that people who are supposed to be stewards of making the sim more accurate are trotting out nonsense based on suppositions, and generating fictions with the FMs.

 

Go have fun with your game, it's this fictional nonsense make believe settings that are exactly why I haven't purchased Normandy.

 

Been with this title from the beginning, but if this is the new standard I'm out.

Who hurt you as a child?  Must have been a P47 pilot with your attitude towards it.... Perhaps you'd like to argue how engine management in the sim is very much by the FM, but IRL pilots pushed their engines much harder for longer.... wait, thats counter to your argument.  

 

Carry on with your temper tantrum then 🍿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Admin,

 

As it would appear that most maps go the full time (Approx  2 1/2 hrs), without a clear winner, with <40% of players actually attacking ground objectives, is it worth trying the following:

 

a.       Reduce map duration to 2hrs? This would allow an additional map to be played when the server is most populated (noting that usually >100 players are in game over 4 consecutive maps). 

 

b.      Reduce the number of objectives required by one? This would hopefully allow the map to have a definitive winner, rather than a map being won by default? Thus allowing a quicker turn-over of maps.

 

Anyway, just a thought!

 

Regards

 

 

Edited by Haza
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is an idea but its interest seems to me very questionable. Is it so important that there has to be absolutly a winner and a loser? Also, I think faster chart rotation can be a constraint, especially for those who didn't log in at the start of the mission ...

 

To reduce the number of ground objectives sounds to me like to promote and slipping a little more to a "Berloga style" server.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Otto_bann said:

It is an idea but its interest seems to me very questionable. Is it so important that there has to be absolutly a winner and a loser? Also, I think faster chart rotation can be a constraint, especially for those who didn't log in at the start of the mission ...

 

To reduce the number of ground objectives sounds to me like to promote and slipping a little more to a "Berloga style" server.

I speak for myself here, because many people like the 'winning' of the map, and the surrounding contest is the reason they play.

But personally, I prefer my sorties to last longer than 15 minutes, and I definitely don't want a situation like WoL where the map rolls in 35 minutes sometimes. 

If you're lucky enough to be able to spend hours on the game you might get a decent sortie in, but if you're one of the majority of people who can only fly if they have the chance, having the map roll in less than 2 hours increases the chance that their one mission they've been looking forward to is cut short.
 

Edited by 71st_AH_Barnacles
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Map length is quite difficult to get right. When we built Combat Box, we chose 2.5 hours as the target time because this was exactly in between Wings (2 hours) and KOTA (3 hours). We felt Wings was too short and KOTA too long, so we split the difference.

 

With a dedicated bomber squad working hard and with coordinated cover, most of our maps can still be rolled in two hours. I don't think it's a good idea to remove targets. It's still a good victory if you win on points rather than outright, and some maps can be quite close finishes. More targets also allows players to be spread out more and (if they want) to try to make intelligent choices avoiding heavily trafficked areas.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was having numerous problems with my game crashing and getting several different D3D_Errors about things not rendering.  I found a 2018 post about it.  the one that worked for me was this one.  I flew tonight for the first time without crashs or rendering errors.  Really frustrating so I hope it helps if you are crashing.  I recently updated to windows 10 and updated my nvidia drivers.   couldnt figure out what was going wrong until i read that post.  I still dont understand what it did by taking that stuff out but when I started the game back up it worked and did not crash today.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I have one question ...;

How is it possible to be in Dogfight  in 2 minutes ..once with a P51 and 2 minutes later with a Spitfire....   ???   

victim ? 

(..is this just a vulching adventure of the opposite enemy??.. 6 kills in 5 min)

..  i am personally a quite good fighter and admire and allways want to learn from those real crack aces... but here is something i wonder how this can be done.. (are w we here in "berloga"?   ( in Berloga i could once in my lifetime have 6 kills in one sortie...)

see pictures   ....

cb1.png

 

cb3.png

cb2.png

Edited by SPEEDWULF77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the Crimean offensive map, half of the German torpedo boat flotilla sails towards Taman while the other 2 stay static, is that the way it is supposed to be? I believe all 4 Russian boats are moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 FRIDAY NIGHT FLIGHTS ON COMBAT BOX!

image.thumb.png.7dec2d088f844d66bbda14eb156833e4.png
 

Date:  August 7th
Time:  8pm EST - 10pm EST (12am GMT - 2am GMT)
Side: Both Sides
Server: Combat Box Campaign Server
Mission: Custom Mission
Comms: srs.combatbox.net

 

--> SIGN UP LINK <---

 

HOW TO SETUP SRS RADIO: 

 

 

SRS RADIO INSTALLATION LINK: 
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/releases/latest

 

Registration is now open for August 7th at 8pm Eastern. Note that this Friday’s event will start 1 hour earlier than previous events; which normally started at 9pm!

 

What is FnF? Friday Night Flights is a closed weekly event where players can fly in a persistent campaign on a completely dedicated server hosted in the East coast of the United States.

 

Last Friday, I./Jg1, I./Jg77, and I./Kg54 escorted a large bomber formation of Ju88s to attack an Allied FOB at Wassenberg, while another group of Bf109G14s went ahead of the escort to secure the air space. At the same time, a large swarm of P38s were already over Wassenberg and engaged the early Bf109G14 group. A huge battle took place just Northeast of Wassenberg at 20,000ft before the bombers and their escorts got to the target. 352nd and 402 Squadrons entered the fray as soon as they arrived over the AO. Both sides lost quite a few planes, but the Allied FOB took the brunt of the damage, and was forced to retreat. Later that day, Allied B25s attempted an attack on Duisburg Industrial Facility, but did not succeed. As before, most of the bomber formation was destroyed by Axis ace pilots. It looks like Allies have finally made a stronghold over Julich, and even more Allied supplies are coming in… Can the Axis slow the supply chain? What will happen at Julich, and what is the status of Aachen Airfield? Will Allied Command continue their attacks over Duisburg?

 

Join us this Friday, by signing up today, to find out what happens next!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, SPEEDWULF77 said:

Hi,

I have one question ...;

How is it possible to be in Dogfight  in 2 minutes ..once with a P51 and 2 minutes later with a Spitfire....   ???   

victim ? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay ... again... is this a bug , can someone explain this:

 

pls understand ..i dont want to do any accusation for cheat or so !!! ..

 

 

 

i just want to understand it cause if not it would make the whole STATS thing in COMBAT BOX a hoax....

How is it possible to have 26 kills in less then 1 h in air , respawning 10 times in 1h 40 min  killing the same pilot "Jones11CJones11c" 3 times in 6 min , who is in a different plane after  ?  sec ( once in a p51 ..shot down, 40 sec later in a spit  beeing shootet ..)

 

WHERE DID THIS "BERLOGA "  happened ???    I Love Berloga!!! 

cb master.png

Edited by SPEEDWULF77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SPEEDWULF77 said:

Okay ... again... is this a bug , can someone explain this:

 

pls understand ..i dont want to do any accusation for cheat or so !!! ..

 

 

 

i just want to understand it cause if not it would make the whole STATS thing in COMBAT BOX a hoax....

How is it possible to have 26 kills in less then 1 h in air , respawning 10 times in 1h 10 min  killing the same pilot 3 times in 6 min , who is in a different plane every 2 minutes

 

WHERE DID THIS "BERLOGA "  happened ???    I Love Berloga!!! 

cb master.png

That is indeed „a little“ suspicious, given the distances on that map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SPEEDWULF77 said:

Okay ... again... is this a bug , can someone explain this:

 

pls understand ..i dont want to do any accusation for cheat or so !!! ..

 

 

 

i just want to understand it cause if not it would make the whole STATS thing in COMBAT BOX a hoax....

How is it possible to have 26 kills in less then 1 h in air , respawning 10 times in 1h 40 min  killing the same pilot "Jones11CJones11c" 3 times in 6 min , who is in a different plane after  ?  sec ( once in a p51 ..shot down, 40 sec later in a spit  beeing shootet ..)

 

WHERE DID THIS "BERLOGA "  happened ???    I Love Berloga!!! 

cb master.png

It's someone who has realised that because of the new 'protected' airfields, there are now some that are unprotected. So he's taking off and just shooting people as they spawn in.

As for the time, the flight time timer might be from wheels up, and I think on some maps the bases are far closer to each other than you'd think, especially if you don't bother climbing.

Edited by 71st_AH_Barnacles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

As for the time, the flight time timer might be from wheels up, and I think on some maps the bases are far closer to each other than you'd think, especially if you don't bother climbing.

Yeah you might be right. His 3rd sortie from the top is most „kills“ of guys who didnt even take off yet.

can be possible in the south part of that map

image.png

Edited by HBG-H_Stiglitz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I please give a shout out to @CIA_Elanski, and his squad?

Every time I get into a fight, it always seems to be really epic and immersive.

The last two times I've fought with CIA, it's been a period of sparring, with no over commitment and obvious great SA between their members, and no bloodthirsty seeking of kills at all costs with needless over commitment and no spam or cheese gamer moves whatsoever.; both these fights ended with a few hits to each side, and a tactical withdraw after they knew their job had been done: driving us off from their target.

It really was a pleasure to fight against you. And your style should be held up as an example of how to do things that really add to the immersiveness and the enjoyment of the server.

S

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

t's someone who has realised that because of the new 'protected' airfields, there are now some that are unprotected. So he's taking off and just shooting people as they spawn in.

aaah...

...i understand now..  There is no "Future Time Shift Maschine"....  as timer starts beeing in air...   it wasn`t a "Berloga like dogfight"  it was a (allowed )" productive Vulching Adventure" in non protected area.... ;)

Thx      

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SPEEDWULF77 said:

aaah...

...i understand now..  There is no "Future Time Shift Maschine"....  as timer starts beeing in air...   it wasn`t a "Berloga like dogfight"  it was a (allowed )" productive Vulching Adventure" in non protected area.... ;)

Thx      

 

And what a fantastic adventure it was!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

Can I please give a shout out to @CIA_Elanski, and his squad?

Every time I get into a fight, it always seems to be really epic and immersive.

The last two times I've fought with CIA, it's been a period of sparring, with no over commitment and obvious great SA between their members, and no bloodthirsty seeking of kills at all costs with needless over commitment and no spam or cheese gamer moves whatsoever.; both these fights ended with a few hits to each side, and a tactical withdraw after they knew their job had been done: driving us off from their target.

It really was a pleasure to fight against you. And your style should be held up as an example of how to do things that really add to the immersiveness and the enjoyment of the server.

S

 

Same here. That encounter near Heerlen on the Rhineland map was intense. I have a tacview recording of it - very smart play from you guys - it looked like Elanski called Luth off of Barnacles when he saw Buzzi dropping down on him and Shallot and I in a cross-turn coming back as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

Can I please give a shout out to @CIA_Elanski, and his squad?

Every time I get into a fight, it always seems to be really epic and immersive.

The last two times I've fought with CIA, it's been a period of sparring, with no over commitment and obvious great SA between their members, and no bloodthirsty seeking of kills at all costs with needless over commitment and no spam or cheese gamer moves whatsoever.; both these fights ended with a few hits to each side, and a tactical withdraw after they knew their job had been done: driving us off from their target.

It really was a pleasure to fight against you. And your style should be held up as an example of how to do things that really add to the immersiveness and the enjoyment of the server.

S

 

 

30 minutes ago, QB.Creep said:

Same here. That encounter near Heerlen on the Rhineland map was intense. I have a tacview recording of it - very smart play from you guys - it looked like Elanski called Luth off of Barnacles when he saw Buzzi dropping down on him and Shallot and I in a cross-turn coming back as well. 


I missed that particular tangle but Elanski has saved my ass quite a few times on attack sorties, or failing that, ensured swift vengeance on my killer.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

 


I missed that particular tangle but Elanski has saved my ass quite a few times on attack sorties, or failing that, ensured swift vengeance on my killer.

Yep - always with the eagle eyes calling 6 in chat :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

I missed that particular tangle but Elanski has saved my ass quite a few times on attack sorties, or failing that, ensured swift vengeance on my killer.

 

Elanski is a true teamplayer, too bad he doesn't get the help he deserves from his teammates. 😅

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MeoW.Scharfi said:

 

Elanski is a true teamplayer, too bad he doesn't get the help he deserves from his teammates. 😅

TFW you're rolling in on the ground target and Elanski calls out '666', you look back and it's Scharfi:

scharfi_onyosix.jpg.8c1ac0d3d7d70660ff468e85e58d3207.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, Barnacles.  unfortunately, im only a humble watson to elanskis sherlock.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RedKestrel said:

TFW you're rolling in on the ground target and Elanski calls out '666', you look back and it's Scharfi:

scharfi_onyosix.jpg.8c1ac0d3d7d70660ff468e85e58d3207.jpg

Lol this got my attention.  If Scharfi is on, she usually shows up "right thar!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 71st_AH_Barnacles said:

As for the time, the flight time timer might be from wheels up, and I think on some maps the bases are far closer to each other than you'd think, especially if you don't bother climbing.

 

Correct. IL2 Stats has a comment with the following:

# взлет (скорость больше чего то и высота больше 50 м)
# - takeoff (speed is greater than something and height is more than 50 m)
# T:16960 AType:5 PID:109572 POS(23800.740, 116.003, 28128.986)
atype_5 = re.compile(r'^T:(?P<tik>\d+) AType:5 PID:(?P<aircraft_id>\d+) POS\((?P<pos>.+)\)$')

I expect they're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Thanks Barnacle!  We all been flying together for a long while.  Always good to see the 71st doing their thing to Sir!  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...