BladeMeister

Wings Over The Reich Free Giveaway!

Posted (edited)

I Will Be Giving Away 1 Free Copy

Of

Wings Over The Reich!

On April 13th I will be giving away one free copy of WOTR. I will do a random names in the hat pull on Saturday

April 13th.       

If  you are interested just post your name here in this thread at

ATAG Forum: Wings Over The Reich as your entry.      

I will keep a rolling list  of entries in this first post of this Atag Forum thread as we go.

Good luck to everyone!

ATAG Forums: Wings Over The Reich Giveaway

As always I thank Jason and 1C for Graciously letting Forum Members

post about other CFSs here on the IL2 Forums.

I completely support 1C and The Great Battle Series

I also completely support OBD in Wings Over The Reich

& Wings Over Flanders Field Ultimate Edition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that OBD is busy creating and testing the

Mk.IA Spitfire for a

Free future Add-on

to Wings Over The Reich!

Taking Off Soon!!!8jgXvcY.png

8JEsO6Y.png

hbEpJ7g.png

xHvS3S2.png

VtVuCuO.png

4pbApKV.png

The Battle Of Britain's Leading Lady!

LO85L2e.png

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with OBD in any business capacity. I simply Love WOTR and want to promote it to Combat Flight Sim Loving Folks like myself.
Please contact OBD for any definitive information concerning WOTR or WOFF UE. What you have here are simply my observations and experiences from using both
of these products.

SimHQ WOTR Giveaway

S!Blade<><

Edited by BladeMeister
needed
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, BraveSirRobin said:

lol

You can't even give it away...

Once again Brave Sir Robin shows his sophomoric humor, level of intelligence, and his desire to spoil everybody else's fun with his snarky messages! He really should not have to work so hard to boost his pathetic ego.

Hey BSR, if you had bothered to check the site you would have found over 20 people have signed up so far. Just put a sock into it, will you?

• Upvote 2

Hey Arfsix,

The IGNORE function is your friend. BSR has long been on my ignore list. 😉

Cloyd

• Upvote 2

Hello Cloyd,

BS robin and I have a history going back to Rise of flight! Some one has to keep track of him.

Occasionally, you have to jerk on the leash as a reminder that certain behavior is not  acceptable in polite adult society.

Thank you for the ignore suggestion.

Posted (edited)

The guys a prize pr@&k..he seems to be massively against anything that doesn't involve the BOX or ROF series of sims. There's a tester on here aswell who I believe acts the same way with their sarky comments and "laughing" emojis to anything against their beloved sims.

Theres some brilliant people on this forum..HAZA who's gifted me items..ORLOK,PAT WILSON..GAMBIT =11=HERNE,,"MIKE" SAS STOREBROR,COCONUT,LIZLEMON and all the other modders that strive to make these sims better and better i could go on and on but unfortunately there's a few that spoil it for the majority..I believe Blade (who loves the box series and promotes with his fantastic screenshots not just here but over at SimHq aswell) has posted a FREE copy of WOTR in the FREE subject section of this forum which allows him to do so?

Are we not all combat flight sim fans? If so what's the problem? Is WOTR perfect? No..is BOX series perfect? Again IMO No..let's enjoy both for what they are.

@Blade massive respect pal for your giveaway ..I sincerely hope it goes to a worthy winner pal.

Edited by Adger
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Games absolutely worth the meager entrance fee of 30 bucks let alone free. Not sure why anyone would be negative towards any combat flight sims on the market. I play and enjoy all of them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

There are so many undesirables out there in the game world as a whole... many should be permanently banned in my book, but for some reason they always surface, and for some reason they always seem to get away with it.

However, the good guys make a similar post and then always get pulled up for it... such is life, lol!

Anyway, like most flight sim gamers, I have most of the WWI and WWII genres out there and enjoy them all. They are all different, they all have their good and bad points.

There is certainly fun to be had in them all.

6 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

There are so many undesirables out there in the game world as a whole... many should be permanently banned in my book, but for some reason they always surface, and for some reason they always seem to get away with it.

However, the good guys make a similar post and then always get pulled up for it... such is life, lol!

Anyway, like most flight sim gamers, I have most of the WWI and WWII genres out there and enjoy them all. They are all different, they all have their good and bad points.

There is certainly fun to be had in them all.

At the risk of you or someone else trying to get me banned buddy 🤣  🤣   

I purchased both WOFF UE & WOTR. As far as i am concerned both games are a waste of my money.

If i could give them away, i would. I guess that must make me ignorant, i call it free will.

I am not a slave to the flight sim games genre though. First FS purchases Feb 2017 IL 2 1946 & CLOD

Second BOS BOM BOK BOBP, Jan 2019. So i can take them or leave them.

Too be honest i bought Outlaws Of the Old West EA last Monday and have been playing that 10 hours a day for a week.

9 minutes ago, Dogbert1953 said:

I purchased both WOFF UE & WOTR. As far as i am concerned both games are a waste of my money.

If i could give them away, i would. I guess that must make me ignorant, i call it free will.

I am not a slave to the flight sim games genre though. First FS purchases Feb 2017 IL 2 1946 & CLOD

Second BOS BOM BOK BOBP, Jan 2019. So i can take them or leave them.

Too be honest i bought Outlaws Of the Old West EA last Monday and have been playing that 10 hours a day for a week.

You payed for your sims Dogbert you entitled to your opinion pal. 

Theres people who love OBD,S sims and there's others who dismiss them without trying or knowing anything about them,it's the people that dismiss them without trying that I find a bit puzzling but ey..each to their own.

im like you I play all types of games and sims..Personally I can take or leave BOX most of the time,the A.I often drives me nuts and the ground looping at times drives me loopy haha,but I still take the spit or the Junkers 52 up a few times a week because for some of BOX,s faults..it does a lot of things well,and I absolutely love the feeling of flight in this series..its second to none.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dogbert1953 said:

I've said it many times... we are all different in our wants and likes and dislikes, and it certainly isn't a crime not to like something, and that is perfectly fine.

I do hate though the 'my game is better than your game' crowd.

It's childish playground behaviour and beneath supposedly grown adults.

It's also divisive and does nothing but harm to a community that after all should be on the same song sheet, as we all enjoy a common genre of the gaming world.

• Upvote 2

@Adger   and @Trooper117  i agree with both your points of view and respect both your rights to agree or disagree with me.

Shame there are a couple of members that deem themselves the sole mouthpieces of the forum.

Yes i hate the "my game is better than yours attitude" as well Trooper117. You get a lot of that in the train sim community.

One of the reasons after 18 years of sole use of the various train sims available. I wanted to branch out and focus on something completely different, game wise.

• Upvote 1

As somebody already said, WOFF and WOTR have 'soul'.

And VERY good AI.
So I fire them from time to time as well as ancient 1946 with it's endless number of planes and theaters :)
And for flight fidelity/feeling of flight and nice graphics i choose BoX.
And sometimes CloD or DCS or RoF.

Many to choose from, depending on my mood ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ST_ami7b5 said:

As somebody already said, WOFF and WOTR have 'soul'.

And VERY good AI.
So I fire them from time to time as well as ancient 1946 with it's endless number of planes and theaters :)
And for flight fidelity/feeling of flight and nice graphics i choose BoX.
And sometimes CloD or DCS or RoF.

Many to choose from, depending on my mood ;)

32 minutes ago, Dogbert1953 said:

Yup i enjoy 1946, CLOD Blitz and ROF.

Absolutely guys..I fly them all my 1946 is massive with the BAT mods,I also enjoy BOB II,Falcon BMS and at times I still fire up EAW..there's a lot of sims that could learn from that old girl regarding radio communications,wingman commands etc.

it is a pity that a certain few on here have to resort to childish emojis,or sniping words..if you look at Blades profile he owns EVERYTHING that 1c777 have produced..I believe he's done giveaways for the BOX series aswell as OBD,S sims. Who's to say he wont get miffed by the silly emojis from LUKEFF (It's not the 1st thread I've seen him with this behaviour and who as a official tester?I believe should act better)and pointless comment from BSR and stop supporting these Devs completely? It'd certainly be a poorer place without Blade..his screenshots alone promoting BOX  on different sites on the Net are at times brilliant.

Edited by Adger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dogbert1953 said:

One of the reasons after 18 years of sole use of the various train sims available. I wanted to branch out and focus on something completely different, game wise.

Good man for coming into the flight sim world... but you've stepped into the same minefield!  :rofl: :hunter:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Adger said:

Who's to say he wont get miffed by the silly emojis from LUKEFF (It's not the 1st thread I've seen him with this behaviour and who as a official tester?I believe should act better)

Life's too short to be uptight and serious all the time - if I want to post a meme or animated GIF in the middle of a topic, then so be it. 

Edited by LukeFF
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

C'mon lads, life's to short to have barneys over these things... I'm sure we are all in it for much the same reasons.

To be honest, there have been times in the past I have been a bit short with people, and I'd like to think that I've got a bit better at dealing with the cut and thrust of the forums since then  :yahoo:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

Good man for coming into the flight sim world... but you've stepped into the same minefield!  :rofl: :hunter:

Ain't that the truth buddy, hehehehehehehe.  🤣  🤣

Posted (edited)

Hmmm, I haven't looked here since I posted this. Chill pills for the house on me.

1.Arfsix,

It is the ignore function for me concerning BSR. Used to try yanking that chain a lot in the past concerning him, but the dude is a total DB both here & on ROF Forum and not worth the time or effort. Anyone with a ounce of common sense sees clearly what he is. If you had not have quoted him here, I would have blissfully gone on never having seen his ignorant comment. Please be careful of the POWER of the quote feature Sir. It is a hefty responsibility, not to be taken lightly.;)

2.Dogbert 1953, I get it you don't like WOFF UE or WOTR. I hate it that you don't like them. You are the only one that I have ever read from to have that reaction, but I am sure there are others that don't like them also possibly. What I don't get is why you  post your dislike for each Sim in a  thread I post concerning a WOTR  giveaway? I respect freedom of speech, but please do me a favor and if you feel strongly about it then start your own thread relating your experience with these products. If you do, I will be sure to check it out as I am sure others will and people can converse with you there about it if they feel the need to. Thanks for your consideration to delete your post here and do the aforementioned if you would please Sir. I would really appreciate it. S!

On 4/8/2019 at 3:27 PM, LukeFF said:

Life's too short to be uptight and serious all the time - if I want to post a meme or animated GIF in the middle of a topic, then so be it. 

LukeOFF, you and I have probably never agreed on anything here or on the ROF Forums, but that stands corrected now. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU CONCERNING THIS QUOTE SIR.

You are still a DB in my book, but I am sure I am that or worse in yours, so I respect our mutual dislike for each other. After all, its MUTUAL! If you don't click that stupid laugh emoji for this post then I will have to reevaluate my opinion of you Sir. I really don't have time for all that mate, so just click the button please, and we can carry on like normal. Thanks again for the heads up on the Swastika pictures, it really was an innocent mistake.

4.As concerning Combat FLight Sims. I do own all GBS(including Tc & FC,<---Love it, need Arras Map soon) and support 1C. I am so looking forward to when they get the AI right(fun to fight). I love to fly any of it for short stints as a SP person, but I need that intelligent AI badly. IL2 1946, still on the HDD and cranked up here & there. LOVE it. CLOD, just waiting on renewed AI & 5.0. I Love it and support TFS totally. ROF still on the HDD and I hit it up on and off. PWCG is the best SP for me, but still need intelligent AI even over here. WOTR, best AI, best Weather 90% of the time, best all aorund atmosphere, FOR ME, IMHO. Loving the Campign. WOFF UE, same as WOTR but I need more time to fly it.  Battle of Britain II Wings Of Victory has been sitting on my desk waiting for 3 weeks or better waiting for me to install it. I am a little afraid because if it is as good as 33lima over on SimHQ is leading me to believe it is, I might have a new favorite. Waiting for now. DCS, MEH, me personally I am done with ED me thinks, but that is just me. Beautiful FMS, plane modelling lost in a world of DCS ---> Disconnected Compiliation of......  well , you know. Again, that is just me and I own it. ;)

Well that is about it for me......  hmmmm, .... seems I came here for something else??? Oh yea

Sorry Trooper but it's the Laughing emoji for you Sir! :ph34r:

Bumpidy Bump Bump!

Two days until the free giveaway here at the WOTR Giveaway on ATAG Forums WOTR Thread

S!Blade<><

Soon, is the word

from the horses mouth!

qut8lgK.png

xQRHr1e.png

Edited by BladeMeister
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No laughing emoji - I shall refrain. 🙃

2 hours ago, IV./JG51-H_Steinbaur said:

It's my birthday 13 April , .....but I guess it's not a VR game ...so ..... 

Happy early Birthday Sir!:good:

S!Blade<><

• Thanks 1

I hope i will be lucky today in the draw. Good luck to everyone that entered. Thanks Blade.

\Hawks/'s initial response to winning. He approved posting it. It is a classic!

"Super super super stoked!!!!

Can't believe i actually won!

Been having rotten luck of late, what with my car setting me back an organ or two.
But you have given this Ol' Sim Combat Pilot, who just completed watching Dunkirk for the third time Yesterday, a right Ol' Toothy Grin!

To boot. it's my Birthday on the 17th so this timing is right on target!

Thank you again kind Sir!

I can't wait for the download to finish. In RSA, we have tiny ants moving the packets of data to our home once it hits our shores."

S!Blade<><

Congrats again \Hawk/ and ...................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY SIR!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations Hawks. 🌝

• Upvote 2