Sign in to follow this  
Buzzsaw

TF looking to recruit persons interested in assisting in creating Player Manuals

Salute All

Team Fusion is looking to recruit those members of the community who are interested in assisting in the creation of Flight Manuals and Player Guides for the TF 5.0 release.

Good knowledge of the game, writing skills and a reasonable knowledge of history and aircraft are a prerequisite.

We are particularly interested in people who speak French or Italian and who can do translations.

Recruits would be eligible for revenue share from the sales of TF 5.0 based on their contributions.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Cheers ✌️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Why not looking for good dev. people: experts of game engine, A.I. programming, debug.. instead?  CLOD need about this badly (..and for shure urgently than writers..).

Edited by EAF_51_FOX

How is this relevant? TFS already have people working on those things alongside their day-jobs and personal lives. If you've got the spare time to post about it and the urge to see CloD improve then I'd encourage you to join.

• Thanks 2

I am available and i am an Italian native speaker.

With a good English level.

18 hours ago, ATAG_kiwiflieger said:

How is this relevant? TFS already have people working on those things alongside their day-jobs and personal lives. If you've got the spare time to post about it and the urge to see CloD improve then I'd encourage you to join.

Really? seem not to me judging the poor & little improvement (sometimes step-back too..) made from these guys "developers"  till here. Excuse of "not to have game code.." also is gone from very long time too.

Posted (edited)

once upon a time there was a join venture between 1C Games and the Team Fusion (Team Fusion and 1C Games sign Agreement in Principle - Dec 21st 2016    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23943 ) and in that exact moment I thought to myself....

make the enemy, one of the best friend of yours, if you can't defeat him!!!

but who care! 

but I'm only an old man....

and I can miss the target because my brain is just a little insane

p.s.

this is a multipurpose  answer good  on "What happened to March?" and "CoD 5.0-FAQ"  topics

Edited by ITAF_Caster
  • Haha 1