Giotoro1

Slow mouse cursor

Hello,

I have just installed my copy of Battle of Stalingrad. I noticed that in the main menu the speed of the mouse cursor is very slow, even with all the graphic settings at the lowest level. I know I have not a fast pc (I5 with quadro 600 graphic card) but in Cliff of Dover Blitz the game runs very easily in my pc, same thing with Rise of Flight. There is a way to settle this issue. In flight, instead, it seems to work all regular.

Thank you for any clarification.

Bye Gio

I mean a lag of the mouse in menu, I tried others settings in graphic, but nothing I can not fix the problem. Really do not know what to do. I really can't play the game in this conditions.

Hope in a help

I have this problem too.  I just bought the game and I'm disappointing by the mouse lag on the menu and sign-in screens.  It feels like a bad implementation of a virtual machine.

I'm running Windows 10 with a 7th gen intel core i7, and I've never had this problem with my machine.  In fact, even while the game is open, it only happens inside the game. 

I believe in the main menu there is a setting for mouse sensitivity under "inputs" or something like that. Maybe something is set up wrong there? 

My machine is much slower than yours and I don't notice a slow or laggy mouse cursor on High settings.