=ABr=1.eB_Xipan

Single Shot two dead men.

Wow.. fantastic! And now.. do that with AXIS ammo.. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MK_RED13 said:

1) It is more about cockpit layout and armour than ammo.  A 190 or 109 would have killed them too.

2) It was more than one bullet.  You saw many potentially fatal hits along the side of the 110s crew compartment before that one tracer was seen.

3) The new Dora rockets wipe out the whole crew of a bomber with a near miss and remove the wing at the same time 😳 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Depending on the ammunition layout in the belt there are usually 2 or 3 other rounds you don't see between each tracer...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let me guess...

the pilot was Lee Harvey Oswald & the cameraman was Abraham Zapruder :) 

• Haha 1

Incredible shot, but also incredibly realistic simulation, less blood and body parts.

In reality there would have been blood spattered all around. 20 or 30 mm bullet does a lot of damage on bodies.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

Do that again!  🙀

It will be difficult to hit a shot like this again!

4 hours ago, MK_RED13 said:

Usually the AXIS ammo is more destructive. Yak-1b is an excellent aircraft but its armament is quite frank. It was a very lucky shot, believe me!

2 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

Depending on the ammunition layout in the belt there are usually 2 or 3 other rounds you don't see between each tracer...

Very likely, but clearly marked by where the muzzle of the cannon with tracer passes in the gunner and the pilot

49 minutes ago, IckyATLAS said:

Incredible shot, but also incredibly realistic simulation, less blood and body parts.

In reality there would have been blood spattered all around. 20 or 30 mm bullet does a lot of damage on bodies.

The mutilation of bodies and blood in the cabin would be cool to make cinematic videos

6 hours ago, 56RAF_Roblex said:

It was more than one bullet.  You saw many potentially fatal hits along the side of the 110s crew compartment before that one tracer was seen.

Yeah but come on Roblex, it WAS the tracer that ruined their day!! :rolleyes:;)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, =BR=Xipan_BR_X said:

The mutilation of bodies and blood in the cabin would be cool to make cinematic videos

The problem here is related to the regulations on video games in various countries. If you get too realistic on the gory side, then you may enter the category where the game is limited to 16+ age, and I am sure that Jason wants IL2  free for all audiences. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, IckyATLAS said:

The problem here is related to the regulations on video games in various countries. If you get too realistic on the gory side, then you may enter the category where the game is limited to 16+ age, and I am sure that Jason wants IL2  free for all audiences. 

100% agree. However, it would be cool if someone could do a mod. People could use it or not if they want and 1c/777 is not responsible. Win/win.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, =BR=Xipan_BR_X said:

Usually the AXIS ammo is more destructive. Yak-1b is an excellent aircraft but its armament is quite frank. It was a very lucky shot, believe me!

No it isn't.

As a proof of what i'm saying, i will just show u my best mission online

with 340 rounds of 20mm in the La-5, i can destroy up to 12 axis planes online...

with the 190 which has exactly twice more rounds of 20mm (680 shells), i was never able to destroy more than 10 allies plane (and i dont speak about light mg)

My accuracy was almost the same in both case : 21-22%

You basically need twice less shells to down a german plane than a soviet one.

11_en_11.jpg

1010.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, IckyATLAS said:

This is so irrelevant in today game industry,  which kid do not play GTA5 :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 307_Tomcat said:

This is so irrelevant in today game industry,  which kid do not play GTA5

Irrelevant maybe but that's the way it is, unfortunately! It falls into the same stuff as portraying swastikas on (historical) vehicles. We ALL know what they are, we ALL know they were there and this, like others, is an HISTORICAL environment and yet... daft.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

This was probably true 2-3 years ago. I don`t think this is true with the current game version.

• Thanks 1

Now go and do it to a Pe2.

Just getting popcorn...

von Tom

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, von_Tom said:

Now go and do it to a Pe2.

Just getting popcorn...

von Tom

I would not recommend to angry death star to anyone ;)

11 hours ago, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

No it isn't.

As a proof of what i'm saying, i will just show u my best mission online

with 340 rounds of 20mm in the La-5, i can destroy up to 12 axis planes online...

with the 190 which has exactly twice more rounds of 20mm (680 shells), i was never able to destroy more than 10 allies plane (and i dont speak about light mg)

My accuracy was almost the same in both case : 21-22%

11_en_11.jpg

1010.jpg

If the FW190 has 680 shells, and you fired 1092 shots, then you weren't just firing 20mm cannon. For all you can tell from those stats most of the bullets that hit were MG from that sortie. You must have fired at least 412 mg bullets right?

Not to mention that in the La-5 you were hitting attackers, whereas with the FW you were hitting fighters and bombers, its comparing apples to oranges. The bombers could have soaked up most of that ammo. And German attackers could have been Stukas or Hs-129, not exactly the hardest craft to shoot down.

Not to mention the importance of shot placement. You can't compare two sorties and call it a day.