sevenless

Some Dora 9 Suggestions

Found this online. Any takers?

Unbenannt.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DetCord12B said:

Has a template even been released?

Nope, afaik not yet. Would love to see your skill on one of them once all is set.

1 hour ago, sevenless said:

Nope, afaik not yet. Would love to see your skill on one of them once all is set.

I took the D9 alpha map and started an expeditionary template. Just for messing around that is.

But considering that it's 4K by default, the details will be excellent once they release it.

Spoiler

ydQmtUe.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, sevenless said:

Found this online. Any takers?

Don't worry, there'll be some done once the template is out and about!! Promise.

I know it's a bit lazy to say that but ICDP is normally the man for the job on the templates and he aint let us all down SO far!!

Patience may son, patience...

Rap

;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I vote for this birds 😉

fw190d_profile01t.png

az7500cs.jpg

Edited by Semor76
  • Like 2

And i vote for all the skinners

wich are taking their free spare time and efforts to give us soo many beautiful skins😊

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Yankee_One said:

wich are taking their free spare time and efforts to give us soo many beautiful skins😊

Well said.:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:40 AM, Yankee_One said:

Yep, couln´t agree more. Incredibly skilled an kind people who share their skill with us. I am very grateful to them.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I vouch for Black Tail Dora from Le Grand Duc.

71X+4ubFaFL.jpg

6b00c57d851c80c8b98eb64554f1813e.jpg

Edited by Jade-Rabbit
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Another one from a unit which will be in the game.

Unbenannt.jpg

Posted (edited)

Ugh, that last is pure fantasy. First: The allocated Reich Defense tail band for JG 54 was a solid 900mm wide blue band, but after conversion to the D-9 III./JG 54 never used it until it was redesignated IV./JG 26 (and then applied the black/White of JG 26). Second: It's been proven that early Doras such as those allocated to III./JG 54 had a rather uniform appearance of RLM 82/75 over RLM 76. That one above is an ancient Interpretation and should only be used as example for "How not to …". No hard feelings, mate. Just saying.

Edited by csThor

15 hours ago, csThor said:

Ugh, that last is pure fantasy. First: The allocated Reich Defense tail band for JG 54 was a solid 900mm wide blue band, but after conversion to the D-9 III./JG 54 never used it until it was redesignated IV./JG 26 (and then applied the black/White of JG 26). Second: It's been proven that early Doras such as those allocated to III./JG 54 had a rather uniform appearance of RLM 82/75 over RLM 76. That one above is an ancient Interpretation and should only be used as example for "How not to …". No hard feelings, mate. Just saying.

Hey no problemo. I found it in a very old publication dated 1966 😉 I think it was also used as part of a 1:48 scale plastic kit by Fujimi, so it could very well include some, erm, artistic license. 

7 hours ago, GSP_Hund said:

here is a list of possibilities for you skinners:

Werner Hohenberg's is already up on Rap's Skinhouse if you want it... Last entry, page 2 :)

This ^^ isn't THE post, by the way!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Raptorattacker said:

Werner Hohenberg's is already up on Rap's Skinhouse if you want it... Last entry, page 2 :)

Great one 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sevenless said:

Great one

I'm on to one of the Yellow Tails at the moment. The top one, 'Red 1'. Should be up sometime tomorrow, wife and football permitting!!

Edited by Raptorattacker

2 minutes ago, Raptorattacker said:

I'm on to one of the Yellow Tails at the moment. The top one, 'Red 1'. Should be up sometime tomorrow, wife and football permitting!!

Easy mate. Check your priorities: 1st football , 2nd wife 😉

Just now, sevenless said:

Easy mate. Check your priorities: 1st football , 2nd wife

Ha! Ha! You're obviously not familiar with the force of nature that IS Mrs Rap!! She'll be okay, it's Mothering Sunday. A couple of drinks and she'll be as right as rain!!

• Like 1