Han

Game version 3.012 discussion: Fw 190 D-9, Prokhorovka, M4A2, PzKpfw.III Ausf.M, Fokker D.VIIF

Just now, Tuninfogliato said:
Good morning to all the pilots.
after the 3.012 update I can't find the new Prokhorovka map. Where is it?
I thank and greeting

Good Morning,

if you want to use it in QMB you have to buy Tank Crew itself. But you are free to use it in Mulitplayer :)

have a great Day

Rico

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KG_S_Big_Al_the_Allo said:

Good Morning,

if you want to use it in QMB you have to buy Tank Crew itself. But you are free to use it in Mulitplayer :)

have a great Day

Rico

OK, its the same as Moskva od Kuban map, if you have only BOS. Ty

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

[edited]

2. This forum is provided by 1C-777 Ltd. as a courtesy and its usage is a privilege and 1C-777 Ltd. reserves the right to ban any member temporarily or permanently for any reason at any time. Any penalties listed below for violations of the rules are guidelines only and forum administration may take additional action if they feel it is warranted. Use of the forum is not connected to usage of the game and access to this forum is not guaranteed to users as a consequence of purchasing the game.

5. Moderators oversee the different sections of the forum and they have the right to edit and delete posts or close the entire topic without explanation.

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.

15. Posting messages that are not relevant to the topic of discussion (off topic) except as specifically allowed in a section is prohibited.

23. The forum rules embody the will of 1C-777 Ltd., but may be enforced at the discretion of the moderators or other forum administrators and punishment may be softer or more serious than listed in the forum rules.

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Very Good Job with FW190 Dora , excellent realistic performance representation! Many virtual pilots are impressed with this potential plane ! 

& For sure the P51 mustang will be a very good opponent challenge.

Thank you very much Han and development team to make real the best WW2 Simulator of the early  XXI Century !

Edited by RAY-EU

when we will have gameplay for Bodenplate?

when we will try Bodenplate..someone no the date of release?

3 minutes ago, crristy19712 said:

We already have access to 6 of the Bodenplate aircraft dude haha. The map is under development and the 262 will be ready in "two weeks" be sure :salute: 

The feature that was added a couple of updated back, I am talking about "AI pilots correctly attack landed or taking off enemy planes"  has ruined the older scripted missions that start with the Player being "boom zoomed" by enemy AI's fighter planes while on the runway.

The AI's used to attack immediately; now they circle around till the target takes off. 

I realize most of the people here are hardcore online junkies, but we have an offline scenario - which would fit Bodenplatte mission so well - ruined by AI change. 

Could this be addressed please?

1 hour ago, Vendigo said:

The feature that was added a couple of updated back, I am talking about "AI pilots correctly attack landed or taking off enemy planes"  has ruined the older scripted missions that start with the Player being "boom zoomed" by enemy AI's fighter planes while on the runway.

The AI's used to attack immediately; now they circle around till the target takes off. 

I realize most of the people here are hardcore online junkies, but we have an offline scenario - which would fit Bodenplatte mission so well - ruined by AI change. 

Open a proper bug in the bugs section please.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vendigo said:

To add to Monkeys’ comment, this is also better addressed to the author of the mission rather than a post here. Sometimes these kinds of things can be addressed with mission logic changes...sometimes not.

If not, the mission builder can let the Devs know exactly what logic is now behaving differently, and tests they’ve already conducted to try and solve it.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Gambit21 said:

To add to Monkeys’ comment, this is also better addressed to the author of the mission rather than a post here. Sometimes these kinds of things can be addressed with mission logic changes...sometimes not.

If not, the mission builder can let the Devs know exactly what logic is now behaving differently, and tests they’ve already conducted to try and solve it.

Thanks, I am the author of the missions and from what I see, the AI's behaviour has been changed so much I can't re-create the scenario that used to work well under earlier versions.

I have reported this as a bug and it remains to be seen whether the devs will ever address it.

Edited by Vendigo

On 3/28/2019 at 5:22 AM, crristy19712 said:

Bodenplatte is already available for Early Access right now and has been since last year. We've got several months to go (very likely) until it's "finished" so it will be some time yet. I'm hoping we might see the map for Bodenplatte sometime mid year? I've no idea but best guess.

I know mention was made of the "dirty" canopy & windscreen by myself here, but I finally took a screen shot (below).  Is there someway I can tweak this to "clean" it up a bit or can the devs do this for us, makes spotting bandits a bit problematic.

2019_3_30__1_39_3.jpg

7 minutes ago, GSP_Hund said:

Is there someway I can tweak this to "clean" it up a bit

Dear friends,

The small 3.012b update has been released just now:

- Fw 190 Dora: fixed a bug with small boost values when the MW50 is turned on on winter maps
- Fw 190 Dora: corrections to the text labels in the cockpit and exterior
- Fw 190 Dora: the description of the aircraft corrected, technochat message while adjusting the thermostat made clearer
- Fw 190 Dora: fuel pump buttons are animated now
- Fw 190 A-5 and A-8: engine thermal model corrected
- Bf 109 K-4: 4K textures created by Martin =ICDP= Catney added to the game
- Blazing Steppe campaign is available in German (translation done by Ralph =ram0506= Mahlmeister)
- Static plane durabilities corrected for Prokhorovka and other maps
- Singleplayer missions for tanks the player doesn't have won't be displayed in the game
- Ground vehicle column pathfinding improved
- Fixed display of shells for static model BM-13
- Minor text corrections

• Like 12
  • Thanks 13
  • Upvote 13

A5 and A8 engine therma model corrected...looking forward to it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Holy ****... See the update hype in the forums and thought the ME262 was here. Entered General discussion section and read the "game version 3.01..." was so excited... when I saw its just a new comment in the 3.012 update and not a new post about 3.013.

I gonna die from a heart attack. Maybe will just ignore the forums and the sim entirely during 3 or 4 weeks so when Im back I'm sure ME262 is here already.

Gah same thing here, even thought they were doing a cheeky april fools and purposefully left it out of the patch notes and checked the game. Ah well, whats another two weeks :P

23 minutes ago, Sneaksie said:

Something more specific here would be really useful please.

I thought something was up with the 900MB patch. I was sure something was hidden in there.

Thanks! The new text of the Dora is more helpful for new players and the therms for the A8 seems more forgiving

Nothing in those patch notes leads me to believe it will help me shoot the Dora down any quicker or easier so meh...

😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sneaksie said:

- Bf 109 K-4: 4K textures created by Martin =ICDP= Catney added to the game

Small question, does this mean we don't need to place the normal map in the textures folder anymore?

Thank you for the update.

Have a nice day.

:salute:

• Upvote 1

Still has minor text error about D9's MG151ammo amont,in text is 140 rounds each, but in aircraft setting information it's 250 rounds each (500 totally). Which one is right?

Just check D9 on winter map and its great improvment, now like other airplanes its also faster on winter maps, 618kmh on deck (compared to 590 only before fix), thanks for fast fix

44 minutes ago, =GM=GJL2 said:

Still has minor text error about D9's MG151ammo amont,in text is 140 rounds each, but in aircraft setting information it's 250 rounds each (500 totally). Which one is right?

250 looks like is correct

1 hour ago, Sneaksie said:

This is great news! Many thanks!:dance:

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, =TBAS=The_Bloody_Nine said:

Something more specific here would be really useful please.

The cooling gills were not working correctly previously, which meant they needed to be opened so much (in order to prevent the oil from overheating) that they caused a lot of drag. 

18 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

250 looks like is correct

Yes

Edited by LukeFF
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

just did a quick test with the A5 and the A8 : Neither does overheat at 0% rads, 1.42 ata on deck. Both do 555kph give or take a few kph with 25% rads at deck.

My tests on patch 3.007 or 3.008 (in Nov-Dec 2018) show me that the A5 did 572kph on deck with 25% rads. Aka, it used to go 17kph faster on deck than now. 

Note that with 0% rads, the A5 now does something like 563kph on deck (and does not overheat), the specifications saying that it does 558kph on deck. I would say that's closer.

Didn't check out the whole spectrum, just small preliminary tests (Autumn Kuban map).

Well, all my speed tests of the A5 and A8 need a re-update. Thx devs 😄

edit : my point being that the engine thermal model update is more than just "thermodynamics" but does involve a FM component too. LukeFF confirms that one in post above

Edited by =FSB=HandyNasty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to AnPetrovich, for revisiting A8/A5 FM.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sneaksie said:

Dear friends,

The small 3.012b update has been released just now:

- Static plane durabilities corrected for Prokhorovka and other maps

In light of recent durability changes, care to elaborate this?

18 minutes ago, LLv34_Temuri said:

In light of recent durability changes, care to elaborate this?

They were extremely hard to destroy before. 

Posted (edited)

Nice update! Thanks for adding more 4K skins! Hopefully the A8 and Spitfire are next?

Honestly if you fix the Prokorovka map flickering trees and textures, the tank damage models (namely the Tiger which can survive over an insane amount of hits in its weakspots at close range) and add the possibility to destroy/damage a barrel and set a tank on fire I'll buy tank crew right away!

Can't wait to see the other maps I hope they will include damaged buildings.

Also the new flashing smoke issue is a real problem atm.

chrome_2019-04-01_20-32-54.png.f74873e8f69ed0279f15fb11ed87d2c8.png

chrome_2019-04-01_20-33-10.png.cb5afa6d840c84095a0ebd10630630e9.png

Edited by =FEW=Hauggy

2 hours ago, LizLemon said:

uhhhhh

wtf.png.1669987a86be2a6c6f402886dc2adb85.png

Care to elaborate? New rocket textures in this patch?

Hi Guys,

Not sure if it has been said. and forgive if it has.

But will tank commanders get binoculars ??

Thanks

O_Smiladon 

38 minutes ago, ShamrockOneFive said:

So... what's going on here eh? :)

The folder that holds the hanger used in the menu has a new folder called "events". There is a rocket model in that folder that in game is in the same location as the christmas tree.

• Upvote 1

Well, they did put the first satellite in space, and the first man.

Of course, we put the first man in orbit, and the first man on the moon. (Debatable amongst some people, I know... :P)

Sure, why not?