truffnstuffs

US west pilot looking for squad

Hello! Sorta new here at IL-2 and to the forum. Been flying BOS for about 6-7 months now starting to get bored of flying by my self so I was looking for some people to fly out with. 

I'm in US west but I'm frequently on and sorta flexible with play time. Primarily flying German bombers and ground attackers but wouldn't mind dabbling in some fighters. Not married to German faction either I can fly Allies as well.

I can use discord and teamspeak. Currently using a flight stick and Trackir.

Even if someone could point me in the right direction to find a group that would also be cool.

I still have a lot to learn in this game but I am a fast learner when I have some people to fly with and learn from.

Thanks! 

II/JG17 Zot and I are on Sunday's and Monday's noon PST. We fly fighters and Jabo but no medium bombers. Easy to fly with, fly exclusively for K/D and are not afraid to let a guy go to fight another day. Pretty causal on exclusively Normal. We fly on the official TS (Axis 2 Portuguese - but English speaking only. Channel is always open) give us a look.

48 minutes ago, II/JG17_HerrMurf said:

II/JG17 Zot and I are on Sunday's and Monday's noon PST. We fly fighters and Jabo but no medium bombers. Easy to fly with, fly exclusively for K/D and are not afraid to let a guy go to fight another day. Pretty causal on exclusively Normal. We fly on the official TS (Axis 2 Portuguese - but English speaking only. Channel is always open) give us a look.

Hey thanks for the reply! Yeah I'll maybe check you guys out this weekend if you're around. I haven't tried normal multiplayer mode yet just been flying WOL. Maybe I can get some much needed fighter practice in.