Sign in to follow this  
hsthhsth

Real SP Career Mode

This is a request to Jason and his team to make the career mode available in offline mode.

For all who fly SP and don't have a reliable/fast online connection the career mode is not available.

And that is a shame as the whole career mode looks so good and immersive. It would also give the SP much more content and missions to fly.

I know that the whole team is working hard to give us a flightsim for WWI and WWII that simply has no contest on the marked. It's the best.

And that makes it much more a shame that this large part of IL-2 Great Battles is not available to those who cannot use the online mode for gaming.

So, please, at least have a look and see what can be done.

Regards,

Huub.

Not gonna happen. Lots of reasons why it's programmed the way that it is. If you want a totally offline SP career, look at PWCG.

Edited by LukeFF

I had a pretty bad internet connection yesterday and I could still use the career mode without any problems. The only thing I had to do was register online. Even when I lost the connection to the "Masterserver" it neither cut me out nor saved my progress.

Just try to sign them in, create a career/continue playing. At least it worked for me.