=E95=DenLarik

WINGS of LIBERTY/Крылья свободы

Hi, could any administrator reset my password? It is impossible for me to log in to the web.

Thank you email josereytardez@hotmail.com 
Edited by =gRiJ=ToReRo

I thought I read that it was against server rules for people to ram attack planes?  I was flying straight and level on deck and still got rammed by =ABr=RMPinheiro. 

Looking through his stats he's either doing it intentionally, or needs to learn how to fly since I've found multiple instances of what looks like him ramming people.

Edited by =Elite=BlitzPuppet
formatting

I'd really like to fly this server but navigating is a nightmare in the winter.... I'm new to this server and have taken off and have flown for about an hour each time not seeing anything... I'm not familiar with these maps as I've been flying IL2 for about a week.

Is there anyway to give the player plane only a map icon to help them know where they are?  I try and navigate using landmarks an compass but there is really no land marks to use. As I've said ...I'm new and that would really help.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Remontti said:

I've been flying mostly on the Kota and Combat Box server. Yesterday I was on WoL flying the mission (final assault?) on the Moscow map. I had constant micro stuttering that I haven't experienced on other servers or in single player. There was also constant messages about delayed hit registrations.

Others experiencing such stutters or have tips how to deal with it? 

That's just wings of liberty for you.

• Thanks 2

On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Remontti said:

I've been flying mostly on the Kota and Combat Box server. Yesterday I was on WoL flying the mission (final assault?) on the Moscow map. I had constant micro stuttering that I haven't experienced on other servers or in single player. There was also constant messages about delayed hit registrations.

Others experiencing such stutters or have tips how to deal with it? 

I have experienced the same and after the update it is even worse. The screen freezes and that make dogfighting a nightmare. 

• Thanks 1

Hello

when i chose to fly in the LA5 i am sitting too low in Virtual flight mode , the reset is V but nothing happens . Can someone please explain how to fix this . rgds  

What about parachute shooting? It really kills all the fun when you bail out of your burning plane and that maligne person turns around to shoot you while hanging helplessly in the chute just to deliberately foul up your stats.

• Haha 1

If you worried about anything other than a poorly moderated demolition derby on WoL, you're in the wrong place.

• Haha 1

There is bug in mission VolgaInFire42ssum-WL-3101-04. At red ships the bridges where ships are attached are axis linked brigdes. So when you bomb red ship the bridge takes damage and you get zero points due friendly fire. There is log screenshot for prove. There is no time with stuka to bomb own bridges wich are far more south if you bomb ships- As you see time at friendly fire and cargo ship damage are same. Fix please. Had fun flying. good server still for easier flying.

Wol Bugi.PNG

Also the alternative visibility is back on the server. Is that a conscious decision?

3 hours ago, Mowgli said:

Also the alternative visibility is back on the server. Is that a conscious decision?

I noticed this yesterday when i played, and reported it to them, they say they have it off, but i could see it was on in game, maybe they have bug or didnt switch it when server restart

Cool, thanks for talking to them. Could be a user error or a bug. Other servers seem to manage the setting pretty good.

Hi,

i wanted to ask if it could be possible to have scenarios later in the evening , iknow this is asked before.

I just think it would make change the tactics, and is indeed realistic. I mean it doesnt have to be night but late evening or early morning.. 

thx

hello

i fly on this site and we are not allowed to include our skins . Allowed are the so called official skins which in many cases have nothing to do with the area of conflict , for example i see JG54 skins  on maps such as Moscow or Kuban . JG54 was outside Leningrad only .  I make my own Historical skins which i also share on M4T  but i cannot use them !! why ?? JG52 JG51 and some units of JG3 where in  these areas but i cannot use the correct skins , is this fair ? I kindly request the moderators to reconsider this option which will give much more realism and fun to our game . thank you .

•  

They already answered why no custom skins on page 3 of this topic:

i would also like to use nice P.51 skin for lagg23 but not posible

Good day,

May i ask a question? Need you help

I made a Dserver and mission for multiplayer, I have a problem

it's connection error #10009 from client side , after login , maybe 3 mins maybe 10 mins (random)

I lose connection many times, but I connect your server, it's smooth almost never connection lose

did you ever this experience? or any improvement suggestion or settings of parameter of Dserver or Client?

Sincerely, Please help  T_T

what ping limit you set, also maybe your mission is to heavy, youll get better/more answers if you ask in general topic about multiplayer or dserver

10 hours ago, Miras said:

stats no working ?

After update to stats it takes some time to reapply changes they have specificly made for their server to new stats so its normal that they are down untill that gets done. Should be up sone.