=E95=DenLarik

WINGS of LIBERTY/Крылья свободы

Hi, could any administrator reset my password? It is impossible for me to log in to the web.

Thank you email josereytardez@hotmail.com 
Edited by =gRiJ=ToReRo

I thought I read that it was against server rules for people to ram attack planes?  I was flying straight and level on deck and still got rammed by =ABr=RMPinheiro. 

Looking through his stats he's either doing it intentionally, or needs to learn how to fly since I've found multiple instances of what looks like him ramming people.

Edited by =Elite=BlitzPuppet
formatting

I'd really like to fly this server but navigating is a nightmare in the winter.... I'm new to this server and have taken off and have flown for about an hour each time not seeing anything... I'm not familiar with these maps as I've been flying IL2 for about a week.

Is there anyway to give the player plane only a map icon to help them know where they are?  I try and navigate using landmarks an compass but there is really no land marks to use. As I've said ...I'm new and that would really help.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Remontti said:

I've been flying mostly on the Kota and Combat Box server. Yesterday I was on WoL flying the mission (final assault?) on the Moscow map. I had constant micro stuttering that I haven't experienced on other servers or in single player. There was also constant messages about delayed hit registrations.

Others experiencing such stutters or have tips how to deal with it? 

That's just wings of liberty for you.

• Thanks 2

On 9/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Remontti said:

I've been flying mostly on the Kota and Combat Box server. Yesterday I was on WoL flying the mission (final assault?) on the Moscow map. I had constant micro stuttering that I haven't experienced on other servers or in single player. There was also constant messages about delayed hit registrations.

Others experiencing such stutters or have tips how to deal with it? 

I have experienced the same and after the update it is even worse. The screen freezes and that make dogfighting a nightmare. 

• Thanks 1

Hello

when i chose to fly in the LA5 i am sitting too low in Virtual flight mode , the reset is V but nothing happens . Can someone please explain how to fix this . rgds  

What about parachute shooting? It really kills all the fun when you bail out of your burning plane and that maligne person turns around to shoot you while hanging helplessly in the chute just to deliberately foul up your stats.

• Haha 1

If you worried about anything other than a poorly moderated demolition derby on WoL, you're in the wrong place.

• Haha 1

There is bug in mission VolgaInFire42ssum-WL-3101-04. At red ships the bridges where ships are attached are axis linked brigdes. So when you bomb red ship the bridge takes damage and you get zero points due friendly fire. There is log screenshot for prove. There is no time with stuka to bomb own bridges wich are far more south if you bomb ships- As you see time at friendly fire and cargo ship damage are same. Fix please. Had fun flying. good server still for easier flying.

Wol Bugi.PNG