=E95=DenLarik

WINGS of LIBERTY/Крылья свободы

7 hours ago, =VARP=Klingon said:

That is nonsense!!How can you cheat ,only because you have our own skin...!!??So all other server are open for custom skin....Can admin of server talk with me about that and to try to unlock custom skin so then we can discus about cheating,after that...

i posted your questions on their russian forum, in case server admin is again unavailable to post on this forum so cant answer here to you

And here is replay:

"Этот вопрос уже обсуждался. Давно. С помощью пользовательских скинов можно получать преимущество для группы пилотов. Поэтому пользовательские скины были запрещены."

This issue has already been discussed long time ago. With the help of custom skins you can get an unfair advantage for a group of pilots. Therefore, user skins were prohibited.

9 hours ago, =VARP=Klingon said:

That is nonsense!!How can you cheat ,only because you have our own skin...!!??So all other server are open for custom skin....Can admin of server talk with me about that and to try to unlock custom skin so then we can discus about cheating,after that...

There have been people using invisible skins. Now you think, sure but if i don't have that "skin" he is not invisible to me. Yes, but he will be able to look in any direction and sees everything above, below behind him, can also make easy deflectionshots without even thinking much.. that's why those skins are not available.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, =VARP=Klingon said:

In addition to what Meow Scarfi said a squadron could also choose to outfit themselves with the most garish neon pink skin so that they can see and ID each other from kilometres away whilst everyone else only sees the default skin.

There are so many ways to cheat with custom skins and there are so many willing cheaters who will do anything to win.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Well problem is because skins are not visible to all...Il2 1946 had no problem with that,and this is one thing what is missing in great battles!

And locking almost all features for German planes is another story!!

Edited by =VARP=Klingon

Posted (edited)

vvs side has things locked in same maner axis side has, its caled balancing the maps or server, strange concept for axis to understand i know but it works, look other servers that have all unlocks on, they are most of time empty or full of only axis players... if you wont to have ppl to play ugenst, picture of balanced and fair server is neccesary, if you wont all avialable with no restrictions then youll be playing alone vs AI

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Having a radar and talking about cheating with skins. Funny. BTW having a MK 108 locked on G6 doesnt have any justification. It was widely used on that plane. And if Yak1 127 has super backward visibility why not giving german planes transparent headrest mod. I mean, if you want to balance?

Edited by =VARP=Tvrdi
  • Confused 2

Hello Tvrdi and Klingon:salute:.  Locked skins?  I find it frustrating too.  Although you can not make an 'invisible' skin you can remove a certain amount of the aircraft's structure which could give an advantage......

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, =VARP=Tvrdi said:

Having a radar and talking about cheating with skins. Funny. BTW having a MK 108 locked on G6 doesnt have any justification. It was widely used on that plane. And if Yak1 127 has super backward visibility why not giving german planes transparent headrest mod. I mean, if you want to balance?

If by radar you mean icon of your own airplane on minimap then your comparason makes no sence.
All players have that available to them by server setting, but not all players are given transparent or pink or what not skin some guy would be using if costum skins are alowed, like shown in video abow.

maybe 108 was not used at that timeline mission is set or maybe its bug, what mission has 108 lock on g6 and ill ask why is locked if admins cant answer here

there is missions with no yak1 127 and still 109s have option to remove back armor or place glass insted of it, i dont think 109 back glass option is tyde with yak1 127 availabilty on mission, and yak 1 127 is usealy limited in numbers like back glass or removed back plate is limited in numbers, so balance and zen achived :)

Edited by 77.CountZero

22 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

maybe 108 was not used at that timeline mission is set or maybe its bug, what mission has 108 lock on g6 and ill ask why is locked if admins cant answer here

there is missions with no yak1 127 and still 109s have option to remove back armor or place glass insted of it, i dont think 109 back glass option is tyde with yak1 127 availabilty on mission, and yak 1 127 is usealy limited in numbers like back glass or removed back plate is limited in numbers, so balance and zen achived :)

Well, Lagg-3 never had 23mm cannon and its still availible.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ropalcz said:

maybe its bug, send them the data you have 😄

5 минут назад, 77.CountZero сказал:

serial production of the VYA-23 launched at the plant № 2 in the town of Kovrov since April 1942

Just now, Magenta said:

serial production of the VYA-23 launched at the plant № 2 in the town of Kovrov since April 1942

and last time i check they dont have them available on early missions on lagg3

On 6/13/2019 at 1:41 PM, DD_Arthur said:

Hello Tvrdi and Klingon:salute:.  Locked skins?  I find it frustrating too.  Although you can not make an 'invisible' skin you can remove a certain amount of the aircraft's structure which could give an advantage......

Weird that making parts of the fuselage invisible also allows you to see through clouds.   On a related note,   I was ***** **** **** ** ***  and accidentally  ended up with a 'wonder woman' view that could be turned on & off as and when needed and would not be stopped by any server settings or integrity checks 🙂    I reset it immediately and I don't know how I managed it but it it seems there are a few ways a person could cheat without anyone knowing!    Just this week someone got banned for finding a way to fly his piston fighter at 1000 km/h in level flight online!   If he had been more subtle nobody would have known.

5 hours ago, Magenta said:

Yeah, and most of it if not all went to IL-2s instead of LaGGs

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Same goes for german 30mm

your 1944 mission has the g6 with mk108 and for some weird reason on the g14 it is locked. I call BS

6 hours ago, Magenta said:

Planes from series 3 to 8 or 9 had it, our series 29 definitely didn't get any 23 mils since they were primarily made for IL-2's. 

so no bug, no historical reason, then must be balance thing to make sure you get kill before guy disconects when your on his six, thats why they give vvs 23mm , see all happy

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Capt_Teddy_Bear said:

So kind of you to be concerned for a fellow aviator who has a strange 'disconnect' issue 😂

I'm absolutely sure this has been addressed before... but is it possible to limit sides to 60% vs 40% or  something similar? I log on too often to a severely outnumbered side which isn't fun for anyone. Today was 35 vs 8 in German favor which isn't uncommon.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, nuttfuzz said:

I'm absolutely sure this has been addressed before... but is it possible to limit sides to 60% vs 40% or  something similar? I log on too often to a severely outnumbered side which isn't fun for anyone. Today was 35 vs 8 in German favor which isn't uncommon.

Haters gonna hate. Notzees gonna notz.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy playing either side, but it's just not enjoyable to play when it is so one-sided regardless of which side you are on.

• Like 1

I always check the website before login.  Tonight I saw this and didn't bother logging in.

wol.JPG

9 hours ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

That is not bad at all and very managable for the VVS still.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

I always check the website before login.  Tonight I saw this and didn't bother logging in.

wol.JPG

Cca half of axis team is always orbiting somewhere above 5k and is practically out of action. Don't take those numbers so seriously 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

wol.JPG

Call that a target rich environment! 

1 hour ago, SCG_Riksen said:

That is not bad at all and very managable for the VVS still.

Yeah even at 2-1 odds VVS can coordinate to get local superiority. That, and the general tendency for axis to fly less attackers or bombers means means you can spend less time defending your own targets and more time CAPing enemy targets and running strike missions. 

• Upvote 1

I think for a better pilot it may not be an issue seeing numbers like that, but I don't consider myself a pro and would really prefer, given the straight line performance difference seen early war in favor of the Axis, seeing some numbers approaching 1:1

I bombed a Soviet cargo ship and gunboat and was charged with friendly fire for hitting 2 pontoon bridges at that target.  Target needs to be looked at and see if pontoon bridges need to be changed to Soviet.

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/4504268/?tour=50

Thanks!

My friends and I always assumed that when you are shot down over enemy lines it is a 100% guarantee of capture.  None of us have ever escaped so we always assumed it was so.  I can point to 1 pilot's sortie log from tonight session that is reported as "escaped capture".   The question I have is, what is the % chance of not being captured when shot down in enemy territory?

Also, I was strafed on the ground by a vulcher in a different instance.  The sortie log shows that I was spontaneously damaged and died but there is no record of who did it.  I know who it was, but I won't name them here.  I'm wondering if there's an explanation as to why the sortie log would say this. It also shows that I fired bullets during the 6 seconds I was sitting on the ground but, surely I did not.  Very strange indeed.... 

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I registered the MVP ( Magyar Virtuális Pilóták ) squad on the WOL stat site.

One of our squad members has problem to register : Arhont_VR

We tryed lot of times with new registration and new invitation to solve the problem, but something is wrong.
It always says : renamed_user.

Can you please delete all his accounts from the WOL stat and we try a new registration ?

Thanks.

I send you Denlarik a PM too, but nothing happens...

WOL Stat registration_Arhont_VR.png

Edited by =[V]P=vad-asz

im getting tired off being shot out off the sky by friendlies ,this time i was in my LAGG 5 and a P40 name of Feng shot me out of the sky ,he could clearly see my markings and aircraft since i let him come in from behind since i new it was a friendly , how can i stop this ?

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2019 at 7:40 AM, Haruchai said:

It would appear that PastyDiabetic has an issue staying connected when ever he finds himself in a difficult position...

I despise these players. People who exit the second you get on their 6 or get a shot on them. It’s just embarassing.

Moving on: As much as I love early war (especially 1941) maps, when are we getting more 1944 and/or 45 maps with some bodenplatte planes? Must we wait for Western Europe release? And how does the map rotation work, because just a few hours ago we got an early war Stalingrad summer map followed by... early war Stalingrad summer, causing a third of the players to leave. I don’t mind the setting - it’s one of the best scenarios, and very comfy - but the people clearly like variety. I always assumed rotation was static, but those two next to each other would be an odd choice if it were.

Oh, and spotter planes in more maps would be cool, those things are super fun. Keep up the good work! Server’s great!

PS: Why is this topic not pinned when every other server’s is? Recency of OP?

Edited by deaddonkey

probably when tempest comes youll see d9s and k4s on late war maps, untill then you cant have balanced missions so they have 2 missions with bobp airplanes like 109g14 109a8 and p-47 spitfire 9 on east front mission like vitebsk44 and karelia44 to play with bobp airplanes if players like to.

east front is still more popular online, so i dont expect they will drasticly incres west front missions amount even when bobp map shows up.

ask here is you need answers from wol admins, thats forum they are active on:

http://il2war.ru/index.php?showtopic=1021

Could someone explain me why my squad is so low on the ranking. Now we are the 30th but we have many more points that the squads above us.

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, E69_Qpassa_VR said:

Could someone explain me why my squad is so low on the ranking. Now we are the 30th but we have many more points that the squads above us.

Thanks!

Your squadron has 653K points and the one above has 810K and you currently occupy the 30th position in the rank. I don't see how you have more points than the one above unless I'm looking a this wrong ...

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Your squadron has 653K points and the one above has 810K and you currently occupy the 30th position in the rank. I don't see how you have more points than the one above unless I'm looking a this wrong ...

Yes I agree that based on that score the order is correct, but If you see the score inside each squad:

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/squad/258/E69_/?tour=50

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/squad/69/71st_AH_/?tour=50

You can see the score: 50488 - 13942

This also happens with other squads like http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/squad/358/=ILS=_/?tour=50

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR