=E95=DenLarik

WINGS of LIBERTY/Крылья свободы

8 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Fixed it for ya Norz.

Thank you a lot.

Posted (edited)

I have seen one bug in the reports. Sometimes when you are killed/captured/bailed it says that you have shooted every bullet your plane has.

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/es/sortie/4207151/?tour=47

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/es/sortie/4202977/?tour=47

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/es/sortie/4203356/?tour=47

I'm 100% sure I didn't shoot every bullet. This drops your accuracy a lot!

Edited by E69_Qpassa_VR

It was like that since i remenber, its how vaal stats system (that they use on WoL server) consideres that if you lost airplane you also lost all your ammo that you had in that airplane, so its same as if you fired it. Its logical to work how it works.

4 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

It was like that since i remenber, its how vaal stats system (that they use on WoL server) consideres that if you lost airplane you also lost all your ammo that you had in that airplane, so its same as if you fired it. Its logical to work how it works.

It is logical that if you die you lose the ammo ok, but firing it come on. If you die it should not affect your accuracy stats.

Posted (edited)

To me its ok this way, but if you wont to get it changed, you could also ask Vaal on PM or here, (as on any server that uses his stats its same logic used).

I dont think WoL admins know how to adjust this to anything els then its now, so best is go to the sorce guy.

Edited by 77.CountZero

47 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

To me its ok this way, but if you wont to get it changed, you could also ask Vaal on PM or here, (as on any server that uses his stats its same logic used).

I dont think WoL admins know how to adjust this to anything els then its now, so best is go to the sorce guy.

I've replied there. Thanks 😀

Posted (edited)

Is VitebskOperation44msum taken out of the rotation? I am waiting for the map and it doesn't show up IN THE PAST 120 maps!

Edited by MeoW.Scharfi

Mr. Larik... We have a rotation of one map at a time, is that it?
Moscow, Stalingrad, Velikie Luki and Kuban right? I realize that the rotation is like this, but now we have the new map of Prokhorovka and the Bodenplatte will come ... I have some questions. Will Bodenplatte get a fixed place in the rotation as the 5th map in sequence? Will Prokhorovka be in the rotation sequence or will it just be occasional?

В 07.04.2019 в 18:47, LUZITANO сказал:

Mr. Larik... We have a rotation of one map at a time, is that it?
Moscow, Stalingrad, Velikie Luki and Kuban right? I realize that the rotation is like this, but now we have the new map of Prokhorovka and the Bodenplatte will come ... I have some questions. Will Bodenplatte get a fixed place in the rotation as the 5th map in sequence? Will Prokhorovka be in the rotation sequence or will it just be occasional?

Prokhorovka 1 map. Until.

В 06.04.2019 в 23:31, MeoW.Scharfi сказал:

Is VitebskOperation44msum taken out of the rotation? I am waiting for the map and it doesn't show up IN THE PAST 120 maps!

excuse me, my mistake, fix it

В 08.04.2019 в 19:33, E69_Qpassa_VR сказал:
BattleCaucasus42ksum La5 and P39 vs F4. Pretty absurd

I will check it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to play west front on WOL... I can alread see the names of the missions...  "MarketGarden44kaut", SavePrivateRyan44mw", only fancy stuff

Posted (edited)
В 08.04.2019 в 19:33, E69_Qpassa_VR сказал:
BattleCaucasus42ksum La5 and P39 vs F4. Pretty absurd

Mission time 1942.08.30

First Focke-Wulf Fw 190 appeared near Leningrad in September 1942

La-5 - August 1942.

P-39 - December 1941

Edited by =E95=DenLarik

I researched planesets meticulously in 2005-2010 for the original IL-2. Results incl. Caucasus 1942 are available here:

http://www.yogysoft.de/DL/pdt.xls

VVS did not use any P-39 or La-5 in the Caucasus, but a lot of I-16, Lagg-3 and Yak-1. Only a very limited number of IL-2 with rear gunner and some A20.

Luftwaffe used mainly 109G-2, no Fw190 and also quite some Bf110C and the other bombers (Ju87, Ju88, He111).

PS: WOL is a fun Server with a lot of very able pilots :) .

WOL will always be focused on the Soviet front. as Mr. Larik is from Saint-Petersburg, it must be very good to live in the city of your simulator

I started playing IL-2 for Bodenplatte, but the Soviet front is also very cute... I hope to see very creative missions in the West, it's going to be a test. So far the WOL missions in Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban are to be congratulated

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Frakkas said:

I have only stutters on this server since 2 days ago. Am I the only one?

Yes yesterday only on one mission, there was period of shuters both i and tm8 had them at same time, it was one of winter maps.

Rest of the missions we played that day was ok.

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

You probably first need to get Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross ( and thats what you got for first time  in that virtual life 30gk in 5cb sorties as GA). 

Combat sortie is one where you get poiints on end of it.
So from what i see from your sorties list, you got enought targets in but in only 4 combat sorties in Oldtrainstation mission so you could not get this medal then.
You get it only on next mission Battle of Caucasus when you did 5th succesfule combat sortie as GA, but as also on next sortie you got kia you didnt get this one on picture as medals get updated after mission ends and you cant get both of them in same mission as system dont see you have first one.

So as you get new medals on ends of missions you got only one, but if you servived that Battle of coucases and played one sortie atleast as GA next mission, you would get also medal you posted in picture. 

PS.you did 5 cb sorties with 110 in that virtual life not 12, rest were with fighter so they dont count for that medal, and also that sortie you get captured or kia or no points dosent count also

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

You probably first need to get Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross ( and thats what you got for first time  in that virtual life 30gk in 5cb sorties as GA). 

Combat sortie is one where you get poiints on end of it.
So from what i see from your sorties list, you got enought targets in but in only 4 combat sorties in Oldtrainstation mission so you could not get this medal then.
You get it only on next mission Battle of Caucasus when you did 5th succesfule combat sortie as GA, but as also on next sortie you got kia you didnt get this one on picture as medals get updated after mission ends and you cant get both of them in same mission as system dont see you have first one.

So as you get new medals on ends of missions you got only one, but if you servived that Battle of coucases and played one sortie atleast as GA next mission, you would get also medal you posted in picture. 

PS.you did 5 cb sorties with 110 in that virtual life not 12, rest were with fighter so they dont count for that medal, and also that sortie you get captured or kia or no points dosent count also

I think there's something wrong, in my current streak I have 86 gk and 5 combat missions with the 110 E-2

Posted (edited)

yes you should get that medal now, so either discription is wrong or scrip is buged and dosent work corectly for ground attacker. 

Try to see what happends when you get 10 combat sorties, i see on vvs side its like that first medal is 5combat sorties and 2nd takes 10, here it says both medals are 5 cb sorties, so maybe thats error in discription.

Edited by 77.CountZero

Can't seem to connect tonight.  Not getting a banned message or anything.  Don't remember being a jerk to anybody.  Any tips?

6 hours ago, Trefftz_Plane said:

Can't seem to connect tonight.  Not getting a banned message or anything.  Don't remember being a jerk to anybody.  Any tips?

Its not you its server problem

Posted (edited)

Hey, @TeufelHunden , since you openly called me a liar and being full of sh** on the server, when I was wondering if something was wrong with server connection, because I got disconnected twice in about half an hour (I normally do not get disconnects very often), because "you saw" that I was vulching and was hit three times by AAA before disconnecting. So, let's look at the mission logs, like mentioned in the server chat.

About being disconnected twice in half an hour:

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sorties/7560/II./JG77_Kemp/?tour=47

First disconnect in a mission that started at 20:08, shortly after takeoff. Second disconnect in a mission that started at 20:30.

Now this second mission log, where "you saw" me vulching your airfield and being hit by AAA three times:

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/log/4274680/?tour=47

Takeoff at 20:31:25

First hits on enemy A20 at 20:39:47

Last hits on enemy A20 at 20:40:54

After which I was disconnected, with no hits from enemy AAA or any other enemy fire or any damage to my plane.

The enemy A20 that I hit had been flying over 10 minutes before I hit him, shortly after he had dropped his bombs. Was that what you called vulching?

So, after taking into account what "you saw" and what the mission logs show, maybe you want to re-evaluate which one of us was full of sh** and a liar?

Edited by II./JG77_Kemp

It was a 190 that I was referring to obviously it wasn’t you. You were not lying... SORRY 😐 

For some reason im unable to change Skins on the LA-5FN on this server.

It works fine on all other servers and on SP.

And its only happens with the LA-5FN so im guessing its a server side thing.

Is this a bug or it it simply an option on the missions that have not been enabled.

1 hour ago, mattebubben said:

For some reason im unable to change Skins on the LA-5FN on this server.

It works fine on all other servers and on SP.

And its only happens with the LA-5FN so im guessing its a server side thing.

Is this a bug or it it simply an option on the missions that have not been enabled.

when asked before admins said its game bug, so devs need to fix it

Ive noted something else about this server also that might or might not be related.

This server also does not seem to allow Custom Paint Schemes

(Where as most other Mp servers do)

So maybe its an issue where the Skins for the LA-5FN are treated the same as Custom Paint Schemes are for some reason?

@=E95=DenLarik  I have request please enable TacView recording, this is very useful tool and now with Requiem venture would be useful and benefits many pilots. 

If because of cheating TacView was disabled in WOL, problem was addressed by developers and even if it is possible somehow it's not normal that we all normal ppl suffer because one is doing bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WOL is the BEST server to fly with Blue
German airplanes are stronger without  need for modifications ;) 

Posted (edited)

Hi,

can you please allow at least 4xSC50 bombs for all BF 109's?

It would improve the gameplay.

Edit: For BF 109 G-2, G-4 and G-6. 

Edited by Ropalcz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ropalcz said:

Hi,

can you please allow at least 4xSC50 bombs for all BF 109's?

It would improve the gameplay.

Edit: For BF 109 G-2, G-4 and G-6. 

Sure, as soon as Red gets the deadliest weapon of all - La5fn paintjobs other than 'standard' - unlocked. :P 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:27 PM, 307_Tomcat said:

@=E95=DenLarik  I have request please enable TacView recording, this is very useful tool and now with Requiem venture would be useful and benefits many pilots. 

If because of cheating TacView was disabled in WOL, problem was addressed by developers and even if it is possible somehow it's not normal that we all normal ppl suffer because one is doing bad.

Hello Tomcat;

I just got off WOL and was able to record TacView .acmi tracks with no problem.

Do you have this line in your "Startup.cfg"?

[KEY = track_record]
    fx_sound = 2
    record_graphics_effect = 1
    record_ground_vehicles = 1
    tacviewrecord = 1

If so, whenever you record a track in IL2, it will also save an .acmi file into your "\data\Tracks" folder that you can open with TacView after you close the simulator.

Apologies if you already knew this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi admins,

It Seems that i got Banned on the server, probably for disconnection.

I just want you to reconsider. I never disconnect intentionaly when playing.

I'm living in a Central Africa, Gabon. And the quality of the internet network is at the best poor.

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hi!i am Squad liaison!I want to ask somebody who is admin about skins!Why are skins locked?I dont see point for locking it,what is reason for that?...We have our own skins and we use them on all servers..Can you please unlock skins?

Edited by =VARP=Klingon

Posted (edited)

Was issue with cheating using skin that is see through and other cheating things which cane from people using custom skin files so server just locked them 

there was videos on youtube that displayed the cheat but it’s very hard to find now because il2 producer does not like cheating published it’s bad for business 

Edited by TeufelHunden