=E95=DenLarik

WINGS of LIBERTY/Крылья свободы

Posted (edited)

Title: Server "Wings of Liberty" 
Short name: Wings, Liberty, WoL

Server statistics: link

Server rules:

In short, fly at your pleasure, but with respect for the principles of fair play and those around you.
if detailed ...

Forbidden: 
1. Personal insults, excessive rudeness, vulgarity, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, inciting ethnic hatred are not allowed and will result in a ban. 
2. No friendly fire. It is prohibited to destroy friendly units. Systemic violations will result in a ban. 
3. No cheating. It is prohibited to use any software which gives a player an unfair advantage. 
4. Ramming ground attack planes is prohibited. 
5. Deliberate systematic disconnects are prohibited. 
Violations of this rule will result in the following: first offense – kick from the server or a ban, second offense – ban on entry for 7 or more day.

Team speak: ts.aviaskins.com

Discord: link

Forum of server: link

Admin of server: =E95=DenLarik
Online admins: Kirill, Vachik 
Mission designers: Kirill, Komissar, Vachik 
Sponsors: =BR=Sexton, =RED-FOX=Klen

Edited by =E95=DenLarik
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Hey denlarik do yoh still have late war scenarios in the play list? I'm always catching early war missions. 

14 hours ago, JonRedcorn said:

Hey denlarik do yoh still have late war scenarios in the play list? I'm always catching early war missions. 

By late war does that include 43, 44? I ask that because it seems these Kuban maps are always up it seems. However, personally I have always found 41 maps good fun. 

20 minutes ago, Bilbo_Baggins said:

By late war does that include 43, 44? I ask that because it seems these Kuban maps are always up it seems. However, personally I have always found 41 maps good fun. 

Try flying them on the VVS side and you won't have nearly as much fun.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BraveSirRobin said:

Try flying them on the VVS side and you won't have nearly as much fun.

I actually prefer the Pe-2.35 over the .87 and mainly bought into the Great Battles series because I missed the I-16 from the '46 days. I even have a gold plated saddle for my Yak!  I know the dogfights are tougher to win on Red side, but I also think fun is subjective.  Sure, having a higher chance of winning without being touched (axis plane set) is always a 'fun increaser', but some of us aren't that hung up about it.

Posted (edited)
19 часов назад, JonRedcorn сказал:

Hey denlarik do yoh still have late war scenarios in the play list? I'm always catching early war missions

We tried to make everything balanced.

I mean the map, in time and type.

However, we tried to make a historical set and composition of armament.

Edelweiss42 - Kuban
   SpingRoad43 - Stalingrad 
   Height200_42 - Moscow 
   Novosokolniki43 - Great Luki
   BalanceSprint42 - Stalingrad 
   LastAssault41 - Moscow 
   VelikieLukiPart2_42 - Great Luki 
   VolgaInFire42 - Stalingrad 
   SavingPrivate43 - Moscow 
   VelikieLukiPart1_42 - Great Luki
   Order227_42 - Stalingrad 
   OperationKoltso43 - Stalingrad 
   MoscowAutumn41 - Moscow 
   DefenseOfCaucasus42 - Kuban 
   Vjazma43 - Moscow 
   EltigenOperation43 - Kuban 
   MamaevKurgan42 - Stalingrad 
   OtstoimMoskvu41mw - Moscow 
   MalayaZemlya43 - Kuban 
   VolgaRiverSide42 - Stalingrad 
   TrenchWarfare43 - Moscow 
   Moscow41 - Moscow 
   Taman43 - Kuban
   Blau42 - Stalingrad 
   MoscowKlin41 - Moscow 
   KubanAirBattles43 - Kuban
   North42 - Stalingrad
   DefenseOfMoscow41 - Moscow 
   LiberationOfCrimea44 - Kuban
   OldtTainStation42 - Stalingrad
   Penetration41 - Moscow 
   BattleCaucasus42 - Kuban
   South42 - Stalingrad
   VitebskOperation44 - Moscow 

Edited by =E95=DenLarik
  • Upvote 1

On 3/15/2019 at 9:23 AM, =E95=DenLarik said:

Banned for a week for the first time.

The guy destroys 18 friendly targets in 18 minutes, and gets a one week ban?  That'll show him not to troll WoL ever again!

8 hours ago, JonRedcorn said:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Not if your the last one to take out someone's eye.  That means everybody else is blind and you still have one eye. 

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if it's a bug from the new update, something to do with the server or both but, trucks and ground planes are pretty much bullet proof.  Direct bomb hits still work but, putting a 2 second burst into the radiator grill of a truck or directly across a parked plane with cannons will give no results.  I've tried with Pe-2, I-16, La-5 and Yak guns.  I don't know if the Axis side is having the same problem. It usually takes a 1 second burst on these soft targets to take them out. I haven't tried rockets yet.  ....Just thought I'd let you know. :salute: 

5 hours ago, =AVG77=Mobile_BBQ said:

I'm not sure if it's a bug from the new update, something to do with the server or both but, trucks and ground planes are pretty much bullet proof.  Direct bomb hits still work but, putting a 2 second burst into the radiator grill of a truck or directly across a parked plane with cannons will give no results.  I've tried with Pe-2, I-16, La-5 and Yak guns.  I don't know if the Axis side is having the same problem. It usually takes a 1 second burst on these soft targets to take them out. I haven't tried rockets yet.  ....Just thought I'd let you know. :salute: 

Came with the patch:

Smaller objects like static vehicles (static_...) should have Durability = 500

Hi DenLarik,

Do you expect to make western front maps as well when Bodenplatte map will be released or the server is eastern front orientated ?

I know there is no maps for eastern front 44-45 right now but is there any chance to see more oftenly scenario of this time ?

I know there isn't all VVS plane of that era (however Yak-3 and La-7 were only 20% of all the VVS fighters)

Also La-5FN is faster than D9 in winter. Add the rack if needed but it would be nice to see some maps with F8, D9 and K4...

example :

vistul11.jpg

Note that on Stalingrad map, you can delete all town & village names or replace them to make it more "realistic"

(this is the only map which allow this)

Also, i don't understand why headrest is always locked on 110 G-2 ?  it kills all the pleasure to fly this plane...

• Upvote 3

@=E95=DenLarik

Any information when we will get P47D, Fw190D9 and Bf 109K4 on the server maps AND do we get the chance to dogfight on the new prokhorovka map?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

Add the rack if needed but it would be nice to see some maps with F8, D9 and K4...

No, no and no. Stop with this non-sense of adding stuff to bog down the planes, the modification locks bs is already disliked enough, dont give them more stupid ideas 

Edited by Willy__
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
20 часов назад, StaB/Tomio_VR*** сказал:

Do you expect to make western front maps as well when Bodenplatte map will be released

Yes.

19 часов назад, MeoW.Scharfi сказал:

Any information when we will get P47D, Fw190D9 and Bf 109K4 on the server maps 

After well when Bodenplatte map will be released.

19 часов назад, MeoW.Scharfi сказал:

we get the chance to dogfight on the new prokhorovka map?

Yes. Map in work.

But, there too closely.

Edited by =E95=DenLarik
  • Thanks 2

On 3/23/2019 at 7:41 AM, =E95=DenLarik said:

After well when Bodenplatte map will be released.

And how about adding just the P47 and increase quantity of Bf109G14 and Fw190A8 in VitebskOperation44msum map?

Because Soviets had also P47s and there is a soviet P47 skin. That would make it fair, both teams with two 1944 planes.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, MeoW.Scharfi said:

And how about adding just the P47 and increase quantity of Bf109G14 and Fw190A8 in VitebskOperation44msum map?

Because Soviets had also P47s and there is a soviet P47 skin. That would make it fair, both teams with two 1944 planes.

That would be best option, i sugested that to them few months ago and Vachik then say hes gona think about it, still thinking i guess :) 

They already have Spitfire 9s there available ( were not there) why not add P-47s also ( even though they were 1500km north in Murmansk area only ).

On 3/22/2019 at 11:55 AM, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

Hi DenLarik,

Do you expect to make western front maps as well when Bodenplatte map will be released or the server is eastern front orientated ?

I know there is no maps for eastern front 44-45 right now but is there any chance to see more oftenly scenario of this time ?

I know there isn't all VVS plane of that era (however Yak-3 and La-7 were only 20% of all the VVS fighters)

Also La-5FN is faster than D9 in winter. Add the rack if needed but it would be nice to see some maps with F8, D9 and K4...

example :

vistul11.jpg

Note that on Stalingrad map, you can delete all town & village names or replace them to make it more "realistic"

(this is the only map which allow this)

Also, i don't understand why headrest is always locked on 110 G-2 ?  it kills all the pleasure to fly this plane...

D9s K4s and probably 262s vs la5fns only, skip on that one 😄

Posted (edited)

Who speaks about 262 ? On such map, you will find A8, F8 and G14...

Thanks for the new map on Prokhorovka.

Unfortunately, this map is hardly playable for VR users even after decreasing quality from ultra to high. (GTX 1070 Oc)

Fighting over Belgorod railway station was simply impossible and near too for example

Edited by StaB/Tomio_VR***

One question, if I land on my airfield, are not the number of planes increased +1? As I could rearm, refuel and fly again? I am not sure If its expected this behaviour. It's a pity that because of your team you can't fly again the same plane you were flying.

Posted (edited)
8 часов назад, E69_Qpassa_VR сказал:

One question, if I land on my airfield, are not the number of planes increased +1?

Increases, if the plane was there

Edited by =E95=DenLarik

19 hours ago, StaB/Tomio_VR*** said:

Thanks for the new map on Prokhorovka.

What!??! LOL We going for tanks now?

4 minutes ago, LUZITANO said:

What!??! LOL We going for tanks now?

No, it's Airbattles obv. I've played it, quite nice map!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
В 25.03.2019 в 02:03, MeoW.Scharfi сказал:

Map Vitebsk.

+ 21 Р47

+ 21 G14

Edited by =E95=DenLarik
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, =E95=DenLarik said:

Map Vitebsk.

+ 21 Р47

Thanks :)  I asked you a lot for it last month, and not just me

It will be a good challenge for the P-47, to face the 109G14 and 190A8

8 hours ago, =E95=DenLarik said:

Map Vitebsk.

+ 21 Р47

+ 21 G14

also adding to LUZITANO comments, and this is probably asking to much. any chance that you'll increase the frequency of the late war map in the rotation?

• Upvote 1

So I just got IL2 and have been playing on WoL. I've been banned from WoL three times, the first time I accidentally shot a friendly artillery once and the second time I accidentally shot down a P40 thinking it was an enemy due to the situation we were in. Now this third time I've been banned for shooting down a bf 109 as a gunner of a PE2, my friend called out we were being tailed by a bf 109 and he started shooting, I shot it along with him, and we went down. After we crashed, I died and got banned by rule #2 an he didnt, but I shot a bf109 with him. I was a gunner during all three incidents and We have a video recording of the pilots perspective along with voice chat of all the events. I'm not really sure where else to put this so i'm going to put it here, sorry i'm new.

33 minutes ago, CIock said:

So I just got IL2 and have been playing on WoL. I've been banned from WoL three times, the first time I accidentally shot a friendly artillery once and the second time I accidentally shot down a P40 thinking it was an enemy due to the situation we were in. Now this third time I've been banned for shooting down a bf 109 as a gunner of a PE2, my friend called out we were being tailed by a bf 109 and he started shooting, I shot it along with him, and we went down. After we crashed, I died and got banned by rule #2 an he didnt, but I shot a bf109 with him. I was a gunner during all three incidents and We have a video recording of the pilots perspective along with voice chat of all the events. I'm not really sure where else to put this so i'm going to put it here, sorry i'm new.

as far i know, first frendly fire is just worning in chat, 2nd frendly fire on same mission is automatic 15min ban, so after you get kicked and try to rejoin 15min ban starts and you just have to wait it out and join after automatic ban runs out. 

Well my issue is that the third time I didn't do any friendly fire and I got banned for 24 hours. The first time I shot the artillery once, got the message, didn't do any friendly fire after the message and a new mission started.After we got shot down in the new mission I got banned, but I didn't even shoot at all in the new mission. The 2nd time it was completely my fault and I got the 24 hour ban which is understanding. However, I'm just confused about the third time and first time.

Just guessing out loud here - Is it possible the pilot of the Pe-2 incurred a penalty which, being you were a part of the crew, was also applied to you?

Denlarik,

since the update 3.010c there is a problem with the durability of the planes, trains and, vehicles. please fix this issue they are not able to be destroyed by guns straffing!

I have attached a photo from the bottom of the 3.010c dev post on this update stating the issue and how to fix it.

Thank you!

il222222.JPG

• Upvote 3

the map Prokhorovka43 needs more targets, it lasts way too short in my opinion. :(

it lasted today only for 1 hour while the boring maps last like 3 hours.

• Upvote 3

Axis usually plays F4 without removing the headrest and the Allies have P39 and LA5, how is that fair?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, E69_Qpassa_VR said:

Axis usually plays F4 without removing the headrest and the Allies have P39 and LA5, how is that fair?

Removing headrest was very, very uncommon in the LW. Galland himself was threatened when he removed his. He later started to promote the idea of having it ON after it was found the plate stopped a bullet destined to his head. Some missions in WoL, however, let you remove the plate so, IMHO, it is more than "fair" as you say considering you should have very little F4s with that option.

Edited by SCG_Riksen
Replaced Most for Some (Some missions ...)

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Most mission in WoL, however, let you remove the plate so.

Most missions in WOL you can't remove the plate (for 109 f4). Please do not write if you do not know it exactly.

Edited by Norz
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Norz said:

Most missions in WOL you can't remove the plate (for 109 f4). Please do not write if you do not know it exactly.

Fixed it for ya Norz.