Sign in to follow this  
klobuk

Future MP plans for tank crew

Hello guys,

I'm just wondering what are the future plans for tank crew multiplayer, especially I'm really interested if there is some plan to increase server cap limit after tank crew will be out, because I was thinking that cap limit of 84 players can be a little bit low if in one tank can play 4 players together. That will be only 10 vs 10 fight and I'm not counting that it will be great to have some planes there as well.

Someone knows what's the plan please?

Thanks

We are a small group....and when I am in a tank, and directing ground operations to my guys in the air....it is beyond wild!!!! Plus I get to join the battle as well....loads and loads of fun...I plan on purchasing the tank add-on in the very near future...

PD

25 minutes ago, PD-1943 said:

We are a small group....and when I am in a tank, and directing ground operations to my guys in the air....it is beyond wild!!!! Plus I get to join the battle as well....loads and loads of fun...I plan on purchasing the tank add-on in the very near future...

PD

Hi PD.Where is your small group doing it?

11 hours ago, PD-1943 said:

We are a small group....

Don't forget a lot of people are disappointed with arcade WoT and WT (especially with SB mode).

So a lot of people may join TC - sim tank are much much easier to control and play than military elite (pilots).

IMHO TC MP has a big potential especially with huge maps, several capture strategic points (airfields, bridges) ale collect more and more players, but...

well, dev team should cooperate with players to create events, support clans etc.

More satisfied players => more videos from great battles => more players.  

18 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

Hi PD.Where is your small group doing it?

I MISSION BUILD AND HOST out of Canada and have members worldwide...this sim has a lot of work ahead of it, but what they have accomplished is incredible...the core group is in their 70's and 80's .

I mission build and host usually 6 out of 7 nights a week with an afternoon session HERE evening there for our European members...1l-2 1946  Muskateer  , COD , BOS, ROF, and FS-X are all in the mix..

But I am ageing so we only fly an hour a night...we just feel so fortunate to be able to do this in our golden years...and we cant wait for what lies ahead.....

7 hours ago, PL_Andrev said:

Don't forget a lot of people are disappointed with arcade WoT and WT (especially with SB mode).

So a lot of people may join TC - sim tank are much much easier to control and play than military elite (pilots).

IMHO TC MP has a big potential especially with huge maps, several capture strategic points (airfields, bridges) ale collect more and more players, but...

well, dev team should cooperate with players to create events, support clans etc.

More satisfied players => more videos from great battles => more players.  

were pretty excited for what the future holds...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, PD-1943 said:

were pretty excited for what the future holds...

and we too......were in Cliffs of Dover tonight....but went ahead and purchased the Tank portion too for BOS...that's just under a 100 bucks here....pennies when you think of the hours of joy it will bring.....  :-)

8 hours ago, PD-1943 said:

and we too......were in Cliffs of Dover tonight....but went ahead and purchased the Tank portion too for BOS...that's just under a 100 bucks here....pennies when you think of the hours of joy it will bring.....  🙂

Battle of the Bulge with Konig Tigers?

😎