Sign in to follow this  
BP_Lizard

Any available SP campaign or mission out there?

In a word.. no.

Game in Early Access stage right now with only 6 planes available, no map yet.

Wouldn't necessarily expect any 'missions' until nearer the end of the year, and maybe next before any 'campaigns' appear.

The Devs have multiple projects on the go !

You can currently fly 'quick missions' and there's a few servers running WW1 online.

S!

I was hoping that some of our mission makers, like Jade Monkey or Coconut, have a project or two going on.

Like the rest of the BoX Series, I also purchased FC as an early access so I wasn’t expecting the official campaign/missions. Just something to break the monotony of online dogfights and QMB. 

Coconut does have a dynamic campaign  going on for FC. I've not checked it out yet but you can find it in the server list.

Nothing for PWCG yet.  At the moment I am booked with coop (which will be usable for FC as well as BoX).  Also, with no two seaters I would be in uncharted territory - code might not even work if everything is a fighter.

At the moment my priorities are coop and Bodenplatte.  The first is a really big change.  The second is smaller and already partially done.  Summer?  Provided you are OK with flying WWI on the Stalingrad map :)