[edited]

Wrong forum/Language

1. This forum is intended for discussion of games developed by 1C-777 Ltd. and other topics connected with them. The forum is divided into topical sections, each of which holds discussions on the subject indicated in the title. Forum's official language is English except the additional sections for users that prefer German, Spanish, French, Italian or Polish languages. The Russian forum can be reached via this link.

unknown.png

Edited by SYN_Haashashin
2 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

Decrease the amount of Tigers and set the anti-tank weapons with shorter range so that medium tanks can destroy them

yeah copy again missions from action server, i update them lol🙃

35 minutes ago, Pz.J.St./JG51Zommer said:

reported for wrong language. with "ripped (thing that i don't use)" on screen in additional😐

9 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

"rarity","lucky","overwhelming"....these kind of words shouldn't be used after that particular match,considering the balance of blue and red...:joy:

bvsr.jpg

Noone is perfect...We are all sinners...

flsch.PNG.988232d3c795625b3d0a2ea4cfb7a5a8.PNGRksnPNG.PNG.d8f3d041bd7f5c87e290a6c19db20446.PNG

Exactly but that is what Im talking about @RIVALDO. It is allowed so everyone will do it. Call people names and have at it. I never said I didnt do it. The point is lying about it being forbidden which it is not. The rules say the use of offensive language should cause the player to be banned but that just does not happen. Don't you agree?

14 hours ago, WaNTRD said:

I have video of this known Exploit/Cheat,  presenting the back of the tank to the enemy tank, after 2 hits in the side and 1 in the side of the turret, 400m, knowing they cannot further damage or kill you once you have been hit in engine area,

When they show you there back, shove a APCR up there bum and they die, aim for the driver seat. Works every time 😂

1 hour ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Exactly but that is what Im talking about @RIVALDO. It is allowed so everyone will do it. Call people names and have at it. I never said I didnt do it. The point is lying about it being forbidden which it is not. The rules say the use of offensive language should cause the player to be banned but that just does not happen. Don't you agree?

I agree a100%!!!

The server rules should be enforced. I wish the players could PM each other if they wanna say something. Instead, the game chat just gets polluted with crap!

27 minutes ago, KARAYA1 said:

When they show you there back, shove a APCR up there bum and they die, aim for the driver seat. Works every time 😂

Here goes the last super secret of the Reds...We are doomed :cray:

Edited by RIVALDO

Don't all of the servers have that "rule"?

It's more of a distraction ,when u hear and see those messages between the players cursing each other out...

BTW LUZITANO ,you're not banned,are you?Because some individuals are trying to make a martyr out of you...Please let us know.

Edited by RIVALDO
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

Don't all of the servers have that "rule"?

It's more of a distraction ,when u hear and see those messages between the players cursing each other out...

You can put a rule of respect. But obviously this rule is broken in all servers... People play video games cursing bad words, this is a life fact
The other day Jason went online to air server and the red chat went crazy. People started a very low discussion among themselves (two players discussing who was rude to whom), like... KIDS, just... kids... and... I can't blame them, this is normal
The rule of respect has to exist especially on ground battle servers where everyone gets nervous, but it will be broken eventually. The server should kick players who are very nervous calling bad names "in a lost mind way", but without banning them

6 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

BTW LUZITANO ,you're not banned,are you?Because some individuals are trying to make a martyr out of you...Please let us know.

I am not banned

I Think during the game it will be normal for people to go crazy sometimes. In air battles this happens. In tank battles seeing the enemy a few feet away this will happen a lot!

I do not like the rivalry of western and eastern players

Everyone is rude, lets be honest...

I don't usually call bad words at the enemy because this is for losers. But I speak bad words to my team when they do not play right 

PS. Rivaldo is similar to the word "rival" in portuguese/english ))

Edited by LUZITANO
26 minutes ago, LUZITANO said:

You can put a rule of respect. But obviously this rule is broken in all servers... People play video games cursing bad words, this is a file fact
The other day Jason went online to air server and the red chat went crazy. People started a very low discussion among themselves (two players discussing who was rude to whom), like... KIDS, just... kids... and... I can't blame them, this is normal
The rule of respect has to exist especially on ground battle servers where everyone gets nervous, but it will be broken eventually. The server should kick players who are very nervous calling bad names "in a lost mind way", but without banning them

I am not banned

I Think during the game it will be normal for people to go crazy sometimes. In air battles this happens. In tank battles seeing the enemy a few feet away this will happen a lot!

I do not like the rivalry of western and eastern players

Everyone is rude, lets be honest...

I don't usually call bad words at the enemy because this is for losers. But I speak bad words to my team when they do not play right 

PS. Rivaldo is similar to the word "rival" in portuguese/english ))

We swear a lot while using comms.Either calling each other names or the opponent. It helps to let out some steam.Better there than in a public chat...:acute:

13 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

I'll tell a funny story...  Sometimes my girlfriend is the tank gunner. I think every time I killed you recently was her ….

Your girlfriend is the gunner ..woouuww  is she for sale ?  :friends:

Edited by 1.JaVA_KEBEN
15 minutes ago, LUZITANO said:

KEBEN I'll tell you an even funnier story. Disrespect in the forum will turn into beautiful online humiliations, of course we'll laugh a lot at this and these people

She is really not for sale ?    Sure ?      Maybey swap her with my wife ...  my wife  can cook well, but does not shoot as well :):lol::gamer:

@63RUS_WorM

Could you add more gust/turbulence and winds to the missions? I think that would add a lot to the immersion and make bombing tanks a bit more difficult which I'm sure the guys on the ground would appreciate. Also, if possible, restrict the Tigers based on the number of players in the server to like a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio? For example, 1 Tiger for every 4 PzIVs? I find that more players are willing to play tanks when they know they wont find Tigers everywhere.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, SCG_Neun said:

Is there a way to restrict certain tanks based on the constantly changing numbers of players that might be on at any given time? 

I think there is Neun. Alonzo has something like that working in Combat Box to restrict the Me-262 depending on player numbers.

• Upvote 1

Hello boys and girls.

I agree with you, I was wrong.
Indeed, what is written in the rules of behavior on the server and my actions towards violators are not correct.
Thank you for pointing out my mistakes on time. I understood many things in a new way.
I agree with you and this is true ... This is my server, I pay all the costs of its maintenance .... I also make maps for the server in my personal free time ... Thanks Lofti. Therefore, the server is like My house ... And all of you are guests.
I never thought that guests should be received with a “baseball bat” to hit on the head when they begin to curse each other in a strange house .... It's just fantastic ... but where is your upbringing? And some also ask, give him that on the head he swears more offensively than I ....

Thanks everyone, good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

You have the talent and so much time in your server, and I agree it is like your house and you decide how to manage it and bear the consequences accordingly.  Thanks for providing a server for Tank Crew. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

Hello boys and girls.

I agree with you, I was wrong.
Indeed, what is written in the rules of behavior on the server and my actions towards violators are not correct.
Thank you for pointing out my mistakes on time. I understood many things in a new way.
I agree with you and this is true ... This is my server, I pay all the costs of its maintenance .... I also make maps for the server in my personal free time ... Thanks Lofti. Therefore, the server is like My house ... And all of you are guests.
I never thought that guests should be received with a “baseball bat” to hit on the head when they begin to curse each other in a strange house .... It's just fantastic ... but where is your upbringing? And some also ask, give him that on the head he swears more offensively than I ....

Thanks everyone, good luck.

Thank you Worm for your response and for providing the server. I must also apologize for my misbehaviours in your house. Hope we can all start fresh nd be more considerate to your work!

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Day are a good friends pilots! As well as cowardly mice who like to fly three against one Il-2, and lose the fight on a maneuverable fighter, and then provoke insults, causing a violent response of the opponent, then leave a complaint with a torn context! I respect worthy pilots who fly to the last cartridge! That doesn't sound like cowardice! Those who complain, will see himself as a cowardly rabbit. Show yourself in battle-and deserve respect!!! I specifically never RAM your tanks, I rarely fly on Il-2, on this not always all is obtained, and case with battering RAM-was the exception, not worth so strongly to focus attention on my mistakes! I wish the other pilots success in the sky and on the ground! Maybe it will come back to pay off debts to cowards, when me unban! All the best! 

KokS

IMG_8370-1.jpg

35.jpg

-2018-.jpg

On 10/19/2019 at 4:46 PM, SCG_Neun said:

maybe the admin can't read english? Just a thought.

I think "ripperclass condom pussy" is possibly all the english this guy may know. Also, maybe the admin doesn't read english. But being kicked because you are too good......that's a kicker!

This guy is good only that beats Il-2 and runs away for two squares of the card.  Riksen - This is super coward! He's afraid of battle! Look at the statistics!

When I sat on a fighter-he immediately lost battle and withdrew from game! He's a coward!

3 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Hope we can all start fresh nd be more considerate to your work!

Cheers

Very good offer!

Edited by KokS
15 hours ago, LUZITANO said:

I think we should stop fighting in the forum

It seems that the third world war is being prepared here... 

we are the players who are founding the Tank Crew online. We need to make a more serious and less toxic game so more players can get in

KoKs, попробуйте этот переводчик

I agree with you on this, and that's what started the entire thread, was a more serious and less toxic game within a really well designed and thriving server.  But after all the words and back and forths on all this, the reality is the server is run by the creator, and it's his to run the way he sees fit.  If guys don't like it, they should play somewhere else and move along.  East, West, North, South, makes no difference.

• Upvote 1

Good day, everyone. I apologize for my English, as I use Yandex translator. But I have a question: You, adults are not ashamed to look like small children? "Oh mommy he insulted me, go and punish him." Eight pages of the forum about their grievances and appeals to the administrator to punish the offender. That doesn't mean I'm defending insults. But and snot dissolve on this about unworthy. Everyone wants maximum realism, and the emotions of the players, and insults - this is also one of the sides of realism, and full realism is even more rude. This should be understood and everyone be more patient. I think that this topic should be closed. Who can not tolerate let's not playing or playing other games.

Now its really about time that this air problem gets solved. Limit the planes to only a few on each side, this is ridiculous! And still destroys this server. 

8 russian players against 4 german and still there is 7 (!) russians spawned in planes!?

Is it possible to have a minimum number of tanks on ground to be able to unlock the planes?

2019_11_4__15_59_45.jpg

2019_11_4__16_13_39.jpg

Edited by KARAYA1
22 minutes ago, KARAYA1 said:

Now its really about time that this air problem gets solved. Limit the planes to only a few on each side, this is ridiculous! And still destroys this server. 

8 russian players against 4 german and still there is 7 (!) russians spawned in planes!?

Is it possible to have a minimum number of tanks on ground to be able to unlock the planes?

2019_11_4__16_13_39.jpg

I certainly wasn't in a plane, and I was following another T-34 along the road...

2 minutes ago, RIVALDO said:

Perhaps it's the intensity of the attack, not the number of planes? Did you observe all 7 of them in the air?

Good question but from going after the stats it seems:
5 russians were flying airplanes.
2 russians were in tanks.

2 german in tanks
2 germans in airplanes.

4 часа назад, KARAYA1 сказал:

Where do these numbers come from?

2 часа назад, KARAYA1 сказал:

In the first picture you see 7 planes and 1 tank near our base

Rave...

Where in your drawing is the number of airplanes in the air ???
You do not speak the truth. Most likely specially ...

This particular map(mission) requires the aviation's support for the tankers.In the description it says about the additional artillery being transported toward the towns.If they aren't destroyed in time by aviation-it makes really difficult to come close to the capturing points.

16 часов назад, SCG_judgedeath3 сказал:

You see it in the map screenshot, shows clearly 7 airplanes and 1 tank is attacking the Tanks_red_1 base. The game map shows how many enemy players are near.

In the picture we see not the number of aircraft (7) and tanks (1), but the level of threat by aviation (7) and by ground (1) ... The closer to the base, the greater the threat ...

In the same picture you can see that the blue captured almost all the red bases in two hours of the game ...
And you think with such an advantage of the Reds is it real?
If YES, then why cry ...
If NO, therefore, at the beginning of the game, the advantage of the players was in favor of the blue ones, and the red ones resisted for 2 hours as much as possible ... Then all the more so why cry and mislead everyone, showing the picture at the right moment for yourself ...
Could not win ... Die like a man ...

22 hours ago, KARAYA1 said:

Limit the planes to only a few on each side, this is ridiculous!

No, it's not ridiculous, that's right thing. Handful airpanes with 100% fuel loading and wind with turbulence - that's what realy needs to introduce.

I'm sick of these snipers, who can kill several tanks per sortie

2 hours ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

In the picture we see not the number of aircraft (7) and tanks (1), but the level of threat by aviation (7) and by ground (1) ... The closer to the base, the greater the threat ...

In the same picture you can see that the blue captured almost all the red bases in two hours of the game ...
And you think with such an advantage of the Reds is it real?
If YES, then why cry ...
If NO, therefore, at the beginning of the game, the advantage of the players was in favor of the blue ones, and the red ones resisted for 2 hours as much as possible ... Then all the more so why cry and mislead everyone, showing the picture at the right moment for yourself ...
Could not win ... Die like a man ...

Wow, yes and how many of the 7 planes near the base was ai you think? 

Still there was a greater number of red players so you could easy win if you had the right tactic on the ground, but almost the entire team went to air without trying to face us on the ground. Die like man you say... If the blue team wins fair on the ground, why should they loose by the high number of planes like sitting ducks with no defense?? 

2 hours ago, Lofte said:

No, it's not ridiculous, that's right thing. Handful airpanes with 100% fuel loading and wind with turbulence - that's what realy needs to introduce.

I'm sick of these snipers, who can kill several tanks per sortie

Then put the airfields further away so it take longer time for the planes to come, now you have buzzing planes over your head with no defense and no where to hide, and they are back in the air after 3-4 min. How far does the german tanks move in full speed at that time you think, in terrain?

If the tanks had some way to protect them selves from the air, then fine, now we are just sitting ducks

Edited by KARAYA1

Yesterday, I had one of the best fights in the server in a map that had no Tiger. Both sides were basically just on tanks and it was a great seeing PzIV against T34s. We destroyed wave after wave of their attacks and I got my record high amount of kills (11) with one of them being an amazing shot from 2 km in a moving T34, Anyways, my point is, when both sides concentrate more on the tanks and the tank set is more balanced, it tends to be really fun! IMHO, the serve would benefit largely with the following:

- Greater restriction on the number of Tigers;

- Restriction on the number of planes;

- Further away air fields.

There are plenty of servers that focus on the Air war so why not concentrate on the ground battles?

• Upvote 3