Jump to content
41Sqn_Riksen

EFront server

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, RIVALDO said:

....Usually the first wave of tanks perishes, trying to eliminate those AT guns.The aviation helps a lot,of course too.But i remember many times when there's that forgotten AT gun somewhere in the village kills you with one single shot...

Alright, hopefully the settings and number of guns is even then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I've just had an "interesting" game today. I was playing on the server with two other people (both on the german side. it was 2:1 Against russia) and I was playing a t34/U2VS mix when I was getting pounded out by a air/ground mix. I decided to switch to an il-2 to balance it out when this happened...

 

Salt.jpg.33c63481fccf23bb4ac31870253e39c6.jpg

 

Keep in mind 1: there was only me on the soviet side, 2: I was being grouped up on, 3: I was playing as a tank for about 75% of my sorties and 4: This was the first and only time I got in an IL-2. It's HYSTERICAL to me.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 5./StG.1_DLMalloy said:

Well, I've just had an "interesting" game today. I was playing on the server with two other people (both on the german side. it was 2:1 Against russia) and I was playing a t34/U2VS mix when I was getting pounded out by a air/ground mix. I decided to switch to an il-2 to balance it out when this happened...

 

Salt.jpg.33c63481fccf23bb4ac31870253e39c6.jpg

 

Keep in mind 1: there was only me on the soviet side, 2: I was being grouped up on, 3: I was playing as a tank for about 75% of my sorties and 4: This was the first and only time I got in an IL-2. It's HYSTERICAL to me.

Typical kindergarten. Him and his buddy flesch usually get upset when you blow up their tanks.Try to be nicer next time,and let them win the map and not screw up their stats!Most of the time,you get insulted in the chat right before they leave the server.You really lucked out this time,man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 5./StG.1_DLMalloy said:

It's HYSTERICAL to me.

Hysterical or not, but airplanes firing and bombing accuracy are now abnormally high.

I would lock fuel level, add wind and torbulence. Tanks don't have to perish because of only one (and often first) missle or 50-kg bomb.

Edited by Lofte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

and not screw up their stats!

Lol, most players in IL-2 dont check stats and the game dont show stats either unlike world of tanks where the game is ALL about stats, stats is everything there and its something that burned me out with it and I prefer IL-2, can play for fun or super serious depending on what I feel like and dont have to worry about stats.
Not a fan of stats so people start being elitists: your stats are bad, go away potato, oh you have 70% winrate, unicum join our group!
Hopefully we wont ever see such shit.
 

9 hours ago, Lofte said:

Hysterical or not, but airplanes firing and bombing accuracy are now abnormally high.

Indeed, airplanes with rockets and bomb most often missed unless its using dive bombing or using cannons. In normandy the german losses from allied strafing was around 5% in all airplane attacks.

Edited by judgedeath3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He really can't play a single game without ramming tanks in his il2 and insulting people in the chat, grow up kid

 

Namnlös.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, KARAYA1 said:

He really can't play a single game without ramming tanks in his il2 and insulting people in the chat, grow up kid

 

Namnlös.png

 

Lol. He is back! That is the same guy that kept insulting me last time too when I defeated him in his plane. Unfortunately nothing happens to that guy ... The admin was present when the incident happen and he did not seem to care about it. At the time, this was one of the reasons I created this topic. To warn people on how things operate in EFront server and how poorly moderated the server is. Believe or not, in the first mission, another player on the LW side was kicked for being "too good" for them lololololololol

 

Sad to see nothing has changed.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

To warn people on how things operate in EFront server and how poorly moderated the server is. Believe or not, in the first mission, another player on the LW side was kicked for being "too good" for them lololololololol

 

This is very true and some days ago LUZITANO got banned when playing on german side and he in the chat asked how come the russian anti tank guns have better accuracy and range than the german anti tank guns, got kicked for that. While Russian players barely gets banned and just makes me more and more sure its russian bias on this server, hence I suggest most german players to play on action tanks or finnish virtual pilots where its even between the teams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe the admin can't read english?  Just a thought.

33 minutes ago, SCG_Riksen said:

 

Lol. He is back! That is the same guy that kept insulting me last time too when I defeated him in his plane. Unfortunately nothing happens to that guy ... The admin was present when the incident happen and he did not seem to care about it. At the time, this was one of the reasons I created this topic. To warn people on how things operate in EFront server and how poorly moderated the server is. Believe or not, in the first mission, another player on the LW side was kicked for being "too good" for them lololololololol

 

Sad to see nothing has changed.

I think "ripperclass condom pussy"  is possibly all the english this guy may know.  Also, maybe the admin doesn't read english.  But being kicked because you are too good......that's a kicker!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SCG_Riksen said:

Believe or not, in the first mission, another player on the LW side was kicked for being "too good" for them 

Did it really  happen?Can you tell who this player was and what  was he good at.Im just curious...

PS i hate when ppl swear in the game chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

Did it really  happen?Can you tell who this player was and what  was he good at.Im just curious...

PS i hate when ppl swear in the game chat.

 

It was a long time ago. It was Faucon. He wasnt in a tank but in a plane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 9:10 AM, SCG_Riksen said:

 

Lol. He is back! That is the same guy that kept insulting me last time too when I defeated him in his plane. Unfortunately nothing happens to that guy ... The admin was present when the incident happen and he did not seem to care about it. At the time, this was one of the reasons I created this topic. To warn people on how things operate in EFront server and how poorly moderated the server is. Believe or not, in the first mission, another player on the LW side was kicked for being "too good" for them lololololololol

 

Sad to see nothing has changed.

He's a good guy but you probably shot him down 😂

I'd love to duel with KokS again, but I'm off the server

Edited by LUZITANO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LUZITANO said:

He's a good guy but you probably shot him down

 

If he Is such a good guy, then why is he an id** over the chat and in the game? Ramming tanks over and over when he can't hit the target with his bombs, and is offensive in the chat. At the moment he is doing all the bad things that is supposed to get him banned on this server, and for some reason he still get to play. 

A lot of players that have been offensive in the past are now good and are really nice to play with, this guy hasn't change a bit. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KARAYA1 said:

 

If he Is such a good guy, then why is he an id** over the chat and in the game? Ramming tanks over and over when he can't hit the target with his bombs, and is offensive in the chat. At the moment he is doing all the bad things that is supposed to get him banned on this server, and for some reason he still get to play. 

A lot of players that have been offensive in the past are now good and are really nice to play with, this guy hasn't change a bit. 

I like the angry reactions ... They say a lot. They play well, the battles are intense

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm the behaviour of a player named KokS seen in some of the pictures. He rammed my tank from behind today and admin was present as well. How come is this person still allowed in the server? The description specifically says that ramming and insults result in a ban. I'd like to hear from a server admin why they haven't acted on this.

Edited by Torrens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19.10.2019 в 17:46, SCG_Neun сказал:

maybe the admin can't read english?  Just a thought.

a good option...

19.10.2019 в 02:51, KARAYA1 сказал:

He really can't play a single game without ramming tanks in his il2 and insulting people in the chat, grow up kid

When it was? Date, time, map ...

And if you can lay out a track here ...
And who was the first to write in the chat?

Edited by 63RUS_WorM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, Torrens сказал:

I'd like to hear from a server admin why they haven't acted on this.

Today I was also rammed by plane when I was on the tank ... The plane was a fighter.

1. http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/ru/sortie/log/113036/?tour=12

And then the second

2.http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/ru/sortie/log/113050/?tour=12

 

Probably the Reds do not react so hysterically to this ... I agree it is very bad ...

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

Today I was also rammed by plane when I was on the tank ... The plane was a fighter.

1. http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/ru/sortie/log/113036/?tour=12

And then the second

2.http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/ru/sortie/log/113050/?tour=12

 

Probably the Reds do not react so hysterically to this ... I agree it is very bad ...

 

I don't speak russian I can't understand what those logs say. Are you server admin? How will you react to this? You have pictures above with direct proof that show the behaviour of KokS.

Edited by Torrens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 часов назад, Torrens сказал:

I don't speak russian I can't understand what those logs say. Are you server admin? How will you react to this? You have pictures above with direct proof that show the behaviour of KokS.

Hey there.

Let's try to figure out what these magazines say .... (on the statistics page there is a language switch, below)

 

1. The ER * Sashnash pilot on the Bf 109 F-4 with MG 151/20 BB / OF suspensions [270] attacked the KV-1C (me) from 23:36:52 (hour: minute: second) to 23:36:54 and the next second he crashed into me (WAS DIED) ...
2. Pilot 5./StG.1_DLMalloy on the Bf 110 E-2 after 23:36:55 also crashes into me and leaves the game ...
Here you can see it from my statistics
http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/en/tankman_sortie/log/113060/?tour=12
Bottom line: After the first ram, I have a 87.8% wound, after the second 100% I will be killed ....

I hope it’s clear how the battle went.

 

The question is what should I do ...
Let me ban everyone ... I will yell obscenely at the chat ... or in this example I will tell everyone that BLUE can only crash and nothing more ????
Or try to figure it out ....

 

The first on Bf 109 F-4, KV-1C will not be able to do anything out of its guns .... Therefore, he is an idiot and did all this intentionally (if he is an idiot, then he did this not consciously, by dementia ...) Patients cannot be offended. .. NOTHING TO DO ANYTHING ... (here the translation into English differs from Russian, what I wanted to say, but you can guess ...)
The second one on the Bf 110 E-2 was with bombs ... maybe it just didn’t get out of the dive or an overload ... it didn’t calculate its strength ... It’s also not on purpose ... DO NOT DO ANYTHING ...

Having calmed down and thinking, it turns out that you don’t need to do anything ... You need to understand and forgive -))

 

About KokS, I wrote in a message ...
I repeat
I agree it is very bad ... 

When it was? Date, time, map ...

And if you can lay out a track here ...

 

3 часа назад, 1./JG42flesch сказал:

Hello Admin,

here my 2x Screenshots from the Logs of the Kamikaze Hero Koks.

Thanks for the date, waiting for the flight record ...
Or tell me please who first wrote in the chat ... and what ...
Pictures taken out of context ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

Hey there.

Let's try to figure out what these magazines say .... (on the statistics page there is a language switch, below)

 

1. The ER * Sashnash pilot on the Bf 109 F-4 with MG 151/20 BB / OF suspensions [270] attacked the KV-1C (me) from 23:36:52 (hour: minute: second) to 23:36:54 and the next second he crashed into me (WAS DIED) ...
2. Pilot 5./StG.1_DLMalloy on the Bf 110 E-2 after 23:36:55 also crashes into me and leaves the game ...
Here you can see it from my statistics
http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/en/tankman_sortie/log/113060/?tour=12
Bottom line: After the first ram, I have a 87.8% wound, after the second 100% I will be killed ....

I hope it’s clear how the battle went.

 

The question is what should I do ...
Let me ban everyone ... I will yell obscenely at the chat ... or in this example I will tell everyone that BLUE can only crash and nothing more ????
Or try to figure it out ....

 

The first on Bf 109 F-4, KV-1C will not be able to do anything out of its guns .... Therefore, he is an idiot and did all this intentionally (if he is an idiot, then he did this not consciously, by dementia ...) Patients cannot be offended. .. NOTHING TO DO ANYTHING ... (here the translation into English differs from Russian, what I wanted to say, but you can guess ...)
The second one on the Bf 110 E-2 was with bombs ... maybe it just didn’t get out of the dive or an overload ... it didn’t calculate its strength ... It’s also not on purpose ... DO NOT DO ANYTHING ...

Having calmed down and thinking, it turns out that you don’t need to do anything ... You need to understand and forgive -))

 

About KokS, I wrote in a message ...
I repeat
I agree it is very bad ... 

When it was? Date, time, map ...

And if you can lay out a track here ...

 

Thanks for the date, waiting for the flight record ...
Or tell me please who first wrote in the chat ... and what ...
Pictures taken out of context ...

 

 Lol. That is not the first time Koks does this in the server, as matter of fact, he is the reason I started this thread. How many times can one do the same thing before being banned? Font answer, I know. If you are Russian, do as many times as you would like and dont worry about it. Keep insulting people whne you lose a dogfight ... The admin has your back. Even better, if a Western player does that to you or repeatedly beats you, the admin will ban the offending player just like that. Dont worry guys, moderation is top notch here and evidence does not matter. It is all forgiven if you are Russian ... Lol. Anyways, it is his server and again, you have been warned.

Edited by SCG_Riksen
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sensless to demand anything from person who pays server's hosting. Play or go, if you're diagreed. All rules are bs if he doesn't want to follow them..

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, Lofte сказал:

Pretty sensless to demand anything from person who pays server's hosting. Play or go, if you're diagreed. All rules are bs if he doesn't want to follow them..

a good option...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, SCG_Riksen сказал:

Lol. That is not the first time Koks does this in the server, as matter of fact, he is the reason I started this thread. How many times can one do the same thing before being banned? Font answer, I know. If you are Russian, do as many times as you would like and dont worry about it. Keep insulting people whne you lose a dogfight ... The admin has your back. Even better, if a Western player does that to you or repeatedly beats you, the admin will ban the offending player just like that. Dont worry guys, moderation is top notch here and evidence does not matter. It is all forgiven if you are Russian ... Lol. Anyways, it is his server and again, you have been warned.

Please answer me a few questions ..

1. I reread the first message, KokS was mentioned there as one of many Russians who do not comply with server rules. Did I understand English correctly?

Now the claim is only to KokS .... Well, to me ...?

Ie progress with putting things in order - IS.

2. "If you are Russian, do as many times as you would like and dont worry about it." 

Here you are lying in the presence of everyone (why is it not clear ...)
Here is a link to the Russian-language forum ... Google to help ...
https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/12344-сервер-attention-efront-tanks-and-aircraft-синяя-сторона/page/2/
September 17th ...

The question is why lie publicly?

3. Why is your message here, or they called you in a chat ... or you are a lawyer ...
I think Karaya and I will figure it out and if KokS is wrong, there will be a BAN. As I wrote, I'm waiting for the recording of the game (track) 

The question you are a lawyer ?

 

Note I didn’t ban any of the English speakers ... see the post above, but I could -)) Do you agree?

Good luck everyone...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

Please answer me a few questions ..

1. I reread the first message, KokS was mentioned there as one of many Russians who do not comply with server rules. Did I understand English correctly?

Now the claim is only to KokS .... Well, to me ...?

Ie progress with putting things in order - IS.

2. "If you are Russian, do as many times as you would like and dont worry about it." 

Here you are lying in the presence of everyone (why is it not clear ...)
Here is a link to the Russian-language forum ... Google to help ...
https://forum.il2sturmovik.ru/topic/12344-сервер-attention-efront-tanks-and-aircraft-синяя-сторона/page/2/
September 17th ...

The question is why lie publicly?

3. Why is your message here, or they called you in a chat ... or you are a lawyer ...
I think Karaya and I will figure it out and if KokS is wrong, there will be a BAN. As I wrote, I'm waiting for the recording of the game (track) 

The question you are a lawyer ?

 

Note I didn’t ban any of the English speakers ... see the post above, but I could -)) Do you agree?

Good luck everyone...

 

I pity you, I really do. You suddenly forgot the first time it happened didnt you? You were in game and everyone that was present witnessed Mr. Koks behavior calling me names and all that. Do you remember what you did when I call you on it for not kicking the guy? No? Let me refresh your memory: You said he could only be kicked if the players voted for him to be kicked so what you wanted to happen was to have people use the in game voting ban feature to have him kicked out of the server. Well that feature barely works because only a small fraction of the people know how to use it and some of the guys present did vote ... yet you did nothing and continue to let that happen regardless of the rules written in the in server info briefing. It is fine by me but dont call me a liar when it is you who is lying about being forbidden to offend people, use vulgar language, and ramming. You does not have to be a lawyer to realize what lies underneath the mask. We all now know that your so-called "rules" are nothing but empty words. Again, it is fine of you want to run your server like that since it is your server after all but, at least,  be honest with yourself and everyone playing in it. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against your server, quite the opposite really, I enjoy the missions and the air quake and I've learned to accept that it is a no-man's land and people get to do what they want, from name calling to ramming tanks and friendly fire .... I just turn off the chat and play it as I would in Berloga that is all.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 минут назад, SCG_Riksen сказал:

I pity you, I really do. You suddenly forgot the first time it happened didnt you? You were in game and everyone that was present witnessed Mr. Koks behavior calling me names and all that. Do you remember what you did when I call you on it for not kicking the guy? No? Let me refresh your memory: You said he could only be kicked if the players voted for him to be kicked so what you wanted to happen was to have people use the in game voting ban feature to have him kicked out of the server. Well that feature barely works because only a small fraction of the people know how to use it and some of the guys present did vote ... yet you did nothing and continue to let that happen regardless of the rules written in the in server info briefing. It is fine by me but dont call me a liar when it is you who is lying about being forbidden to offend people, use vulgar language, and ramming. You does not have to be a lawyer to realize what lies underneath the mask. We all now know that your so-called "rules" are nothing but empty words. Again, it is fine of you want to run your server like that since it is your server after all but, at least,  be honest with yourself and everyone playing in it. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against your server, quite the opposite really, I enjoy the missions and the air quake and I've learned to accept that it is a no-man's land and people get to do what they want, from name calling to ramming tanks and friendly fire .... I just turn off the chat and play it as I would in Berloga that is all.

many letters ... I just asked to answer questions so that a conversation ensued ...
Thank you for your pity for me, but you did not answer a single question ....
An attack on the interlocutor is the best defense when is nothing to say ...
Probably my English is very bad ... well, well, you don’t understand, write me in Russian ....

 

"It is fine by me but dont call me a liar when it is you who is lying about being forbidden to offend people, use vulgar language, and ramming."

You do not understand my English or you do not have such an expression ... :lol:

...You can’t laugh at the sick ... 

I’ll try to decipher, imagine a sick man, that he’s not like everyone else ... So laughing at him is a sin ... Is that clear? :)

"...I just turn off the chat and play..."

a good option... :)

Edited by 63RUS_WorM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

many letters ... I just asked to answer questions so that a conversation ensued ...
Thank you for your pity for me, but you did not answer a single question ....
An attack on the interlocutor is the best defense when is nothing to say ...
Probably my English is very bad ... well, well, you don’t understand, write me in Russian ....

 

"It is fine by me but dont call me a liar when it is you who is lying about being forbidden to offend people, use vulgar language, and ramming."

You do not understand my English or you do not have such an expression ... :lol:

...You can’t laugh at the sick ... 

I’ll try to decipher, imagine a sick man, that he’s not like everyone else ... So laughing at him is a sin ... Is that clear? :)

"...I just turn off the chat and play..."

a good option... :)

 

I did answer your questions. Read the text again and concentrate this time around. 

 

"...You can’t laugh at the sick ..." That is why I'm not laughing at you. I understand it must be hard for you so, like I said, I just pity you that's all but no laughing here. Maybe if you texted less you could focus on moderating your server better or, at least, making it clear in the rules that offending other players and using vulgar language is allowed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well said Riksen although from the answers given it is pretty much: I do my server as I please and moderate it as I want it to be, if you dislike it then dont play on my server and turn off the chatt.
Clear to me the maker dont care as long as the server is highly popular and will keep it running like it is, and he havent responded on why he banned LUZITANO and other german players who didnt do much or was too good for the russians in the air. Nor any response on my comments on why the russian bases and anti tank guns and map design clearly gives advantages to the russian players while the germans are mostly at a disadvantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 6:27 AM, Lofte said:

Hysterical or not, but airplanes firing and bombing accuracy are now abnormally high.

I would lock fuel level, add wind and torbulence. Tanks don't have to perish because of only one (and often first) missle or 50-kg bomb.

 

Attack AC are definately  overmodeled as  I think others here have well documented.    The  AA/AT guns are overmodeled I have found as well.   I ran a test  with a Tiger,  flat ground.

2800 M away  1 Flak 37    1 52K .      Now for sure the 52K is overmodeled, because it has the Exact  same firing rate as the Flak 37.  Flak 37 reportedly fired at 15-20 RPM,, the 52K  at 9-12 RPM,   unless someone here can inform otherwise.    Both of these guns  fir at 20 RPM,  so basically the 52K is firing double what is should/could.   Developer Bias perhaps.

 

Neither gun was capable of penetrating the Tiger from the front at this range.   The 52k  almost immediately took out my gun,   so I think there is some kind of code that says  Russian gun, german Tiger, gun damage  almost immediately to render them ineffective and as good as destroyed.   THe next few shots more damage, then the Flak 37  killed me.

 

A quick look on Wikipedia  and you see this quote " The massive concussion of the 122 mm high explosive round was reportedly enough to blow the turret off even a Tiger I if a direct hit was scored "   That, I believe is hardly  a factual basis for making it so in game,   because the fact of the matter is, the SU122 was rarely used in any kind of direct action vs tanks due to it's inaccuracy at anything over short range combined with a lack of real armor.   The 52K was also  not regularly used for direct AT action due to it's  inaccuracy  at ranges  over 1000M or so,  it was used as an AT gun in emergencies.  The flak 18/36/37   however, were very accurate out to and beyond 2000M  and were grouped into AT formations from the very start of the war.

 

It almost appears, again, that the developers of these 2 guns  simply made 1, and copied it's exact performance on to the Russian gun,  when in fact it was not as capable of a weapon as the Flak 18/36/37

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, SCG_Riksen сказал:

"...You can’t laugh at the sick ..." That is why I'm not laughing at you. I understand it must be hard for you so, like I said, I just pity you that's all but no laughing here. Maybe if you texted less you could focus on moderating your server better or, at least, making it clear in the rules that offending other players and using vulgar language is allowed.

Since you switched to insults, then there is nothing to answer and I'm right ... Thank you for confirming my opinion about you ...
If the Nazi form is on the avatak, then this is a dead end.

And lastly, do you know why KokS wrote Karaye like that in a chat?
I very likely know .... and the pictures are just pictures and they don’t prove anything ... there are a lot of them and no one asks to ban them .... see more carefully above .... And there’s no need to act as a lawyer ...:bye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 63RUS_WorM said:

Since you switched to insults, then there is nothing to answer and I'm right ... Thank you for confirming my opinion about you ...
If the Nazi form is on the avatak, then this is a dead end.

And lastly, do you know why KokS wrote Karaye like that in a chat?
I very likely know .... and the pictures are just pictures and they don’t prove anything ... there are a lot of them and no one asks to ban them .... see more carefully above .... And there’s no need to act as a lawyer ...:bye:

 

Lol. Switched to insults? Lol ... You fail to reconize your own attempt to insult me but that bit you in the butt. The only thing you are right about it is the fact that it is pointless to argue. It is your server, your rules (in this case the lack of) but, like I said, be honest about them. As matter fact, there is no need, I'll edit my first post with a disclaimer about your server so players know what they are stepping into.

Second, please, dont contradict yourself. You say "pictures are just pictures and they don't prove anything" and then turn around to judge me based on my avatar picture? Calling me a Nazi because of it? Again ... Pity.

This must be really difficult for you. Contradicting yourself when attempting to be sarcastic. Please keep on doing it, it is entertaining and it clearly shows your true colors to all here. Cant wait for the next reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, judgedeath3 said:

 the russian bases and anti tank guns and map design clearly gives advantages to the russian players while the germans are mostly at a disadvantage.

Can you please elaborate a little and tell us which map or mission you're talking about?

Last weekend's ramming and swearing didn't go unnoticed, i assure you. Don't think that the players on the red side are all a bunch of heartless devils :nea:.We all saw the chat.Its being worked on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RIVALDO said:

Can you please elaborate a little and tell us which map or mission you're talking about?

Dont know the names of the maps but can explain and hopefully most will recognize which one I mean and this is also pointed out by baryonyx, a friend who played 3 times on the server but quite due to these reasons:
1: A map which has a village in the center and forests all around it and the German players only have access to 10 Panzer IV and unlimited Panzer III´s and no Tiger tanks, while the russians have unlimited amounts of T-34s and a small limit to KV-1s and Shermans. The russian bases are located nicely behind a forest to the east side of the village and the T-34s can get to the flag there faster than the germans, already a big disadvantage there. German rear base is located on other side of a river so the german tanks must cross the bridge to try and get to the village. And after the russians have steamrolled over they can sit in the forest on the other side and snipe the spawning german tanks which have no cover and need to cross open ground and then get over the bridge.... Map gives the russians a big advantage here and also germans are very restricted with the tanks.

2:  Second map which has a big town located near a river and has a flag capture point in the center of it, the germans have their base up on the hill with no anti tank guns at all, nor anti aircraft guns. Distance wise to the flag in the city its quite even but the problem is the bottleneck which is the damn bridge, on the other side the russian side have a bunker line with anti tank guns and nicely hidden plus AI tanks in sandboxes on the hill and in the forests looking over the bridge. Only after one have played the map 10 times or more one know ca where the guns are but trying to cross the bridge in panzer IV´s is doomed to fail. While the german side has no anti tank gun bunker line, only a few AI panzer IV´s to defend our side if the russians try to cross. Clear defensive advantage to the russian side here and a reason why most times when germans have won in the city they are stopped at the bridge, only 1 time have I seen german side manage to win ont his map in 1 years time, speaks volumes how much better defence the russian side has on this map.

3: Russian anti tank guns have better range and accuracy than german guns, as Barynox noted: When we attacked we were killed asap by the russian anti tank guns and couldnt even see them in our Panzer III´s, so we instead decided to defend our base, our PAK 40´s can kill the T-34s with one shot easily. T-34s comes rolling and destroys them and the guns didnt even open fire, and most of them were PAK 38s weaker guns than the russians have and they wont be able to stop T-34s.
Also some of us have done tests and noticed that indeed the russian gns shot better and further than the german guns and way more of them than what the german bases have on most maps.

4: Some german playerrs have been banned for nothing, one for being too good in the air and got kicked out for that, Luziaton asked in the game how come the russian anti tank guns can shot further and the points I brang up: gets banned. While russian players can behave however they want. although you say you are looking into it but 3 german players banned so far and no russian player.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

do you know why KokS wrote Karaye like that in a chat?

 

The reason --> He attacked my tank in his il2, I got in to a fighter plane and shot him down. That's when he started the insults.

 

If it was just this time i wouldn't bother, but it is repeating it self and It's starting to get annoying. He wasn't the only one ramming tanks with planes that map, but I don't remember the other ones name.

 

This phenomenon with planes ramming tanks because its a easy kill and the player/pilot is back in his cockpit again in a matter of sekunds is the problem. We need a penalty time for pilots that dies, 5 min? I don't know. But it takes me 10 - 15 minuts to get back to the front in my tank, that is if (!?) I survive the kemekazee planes back. 

 

This have happened many times from this same player and the last time was 17/10-2019 at 17:36' (UTC +1) Map's name I don't remember, but it is on the Stalingrad map between Buzinovka and Zety.

Edited by KARAYA1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, KARAYA1 сказал:

The reason --> He attacked my tank in his il2, I got in to a fighter plane and shot him down. That's when he started the insults.

Put here the track from the game about which you wrote to me in PM .... (from 10.17.19 - 16:23)

 

LUZITANO, answer, are you banned? You here have become just a great sufferer .... Wherever you spit, everyone is trying to alleviate your difficult fate .... - ((

:russian_ru:

Edited by 63RUS_WorM
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KARAYA1 said:

 

The reason --> He attacked my tank in his il2, I got in to a fighter plane and shot him down. That's when he started the insults.

 

 

Now that gave me a very good laugh !   I have had the same,  from different players,  one time he switched sides to german and rammed my tank  with a stuka

 

2 hours ago, RIVALDO said:

Can you please elaborate a little and tell us which map or mission you're talking about?

 

I will  elaborate on this,   any  position that the Russian side has the ridiculously over-modeled  52K gun, should have this gun removed in favor of a more traditional AT gun Zis2 or Zis3.  Speaking of that, I would hate to describe something that is not in fact the case ;    I don't believe I have seen any German position being guarded  by a Flak 37,   that has an attack command for ground units,  even though this gun, since they removed the flak 18/36 in 88mm,  was specifically organized into units starting in 1939 to be used in an AT role,

I could be wrong.   I have however ran into 52K guns on some maps and no, I cannot be specific.  I won't quote

 

Also, I would add  that there needs to be a removal of the early T34  with the damage bug until the damage model is addressed, perhaps it will be later this month.  I have video of this known Exploit/Cheat,  presenting the back of the tank to the enemy tank, after 2 hits in the side and 1 in the side of the turret, 400m, knowing they cannot further damage or kill you once you have been hit in engine area, being used this very weekend, when it was used by  Aspushkin  ?  and commented on by Rivaldo  that maybe he was mooning me.   In my mind, using a well known exploit/cheat that everyone playing for any length of time knows about, should at a minimum be a  ban for a period of time, if not permanent.    This prevented my attempt to proceed to try and capture the second red tank base,  after I had captured the first behind the lines, which as you all know, is a rarity for the german side for 1 tank to do so owing to the overwhelming power of the Russian AT guns.  I got lucky and spotted them before they could take my main gun or  track or kill me.

 

2 hours ago, judgedeath3 said:



3: Russian anti tank guns have better range and accuracy than german guns, as Barynox noted: When we attacked we were killed asap by the russian anti tank guns and couldnt even see them in our Panzer III´s, so we instead decided to defend our base, our PAK 40´s can kill the T-34s with one shot easily. T-34s comes rolling and destroys them and the guns didnt even open fire, and most of them were PAK 38s weaker guns than the russians have and they wont be able to stop T-34s.
Also some of us have done tests and noticed that indeed the russian gns shot better and further than the german guns and way more of them than what the german bases have on most maps.

 

I think this is a know fact for everyone here.  All of the 75mm guns modeled in game on the German side have very poor aiming and success of hitting the target.  When they do hit, the seem to be much less powerful than their Russian counterpart, the ZIS 3.  When in actuality, the Pak 40,  could in fact penetrate more, and had a higher muzzle velocity.  Using the Pak 38 or Pak 40 for the German Side  as AI defense is useless due to their erroneous modeling issues they currently have.   These bases should have  at least a sprinkling of FLAK 37'S  AS IT IS THE ONLY EFFECTIVE at GUN THE GERMAN SIDE HAS IN GAME CURRENTLY, that is, until the game devs can find time to fix a lot of these issues

 

Perhaps  63RUS_WorM        would be willing to share all of the MP maps and missions on here so that we could all have a look at them and see the mechanics, etc for these missions.   Perhaps, by doing so,  we could start a friendly dialogue  and  have some suggestions offered from different viewpoints across several of the  players that like to play on this server.  This might go along way in increasing  the player attendance, which is already good for some of the times.

 

    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

Put here the track from the game about which you wrote to me in PM

 

Many players have changed there ways and plays fair now after the last server shutdown, but some players still destroys the fun out of this server and this guy is one of them. And not because he is talented.
RUS_Worm and RIVALDO and some other dedicated red players are really good and makes this game hard for me as a blue player, but in a good way! Players like him does it in a bad way. 

 

I have given you hard proof of what this guy is doing in the game toward me and other players in the picture above, I'm not making you a movie, and some others can confirm this. He and other kamikaze players won't probably change there ways but if you put a penalty death time they probably are forced to. At least the kamikaze part might drop a bit. 


I'm not known for shutting people out, but if you have a information in the server that goes (correct me if I'm wrong) "Ramming tanks and offensive comments in chat = BAN" then what are you going to do about the people that can't behave? Talk to him or ban him I don't care, if he starts to behave I don't mind have him in the game, but at the moment he can't. The kamikaze problem is still there and it is dragging this server down.

Question

Is it possible to make the death penalty time only for when you die, and less penalty time if you survive a bail out?

Is the server down now or did I get banned for bringing this up?
 

1 hour ago, WaNTRD said:

Now that gave me a very good laugh !   I have had the same,  from different players,  one time he switched sides to german and rammed my tank  with a stuka

 

Haha wow! 🤣

Edited by KARAYA1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WaNTRD said:

  This prevented my attempt to proceed to try and capture the second red tank base,  after I had captured the first behind the lines, which as you all know, is a rarity for the german side for 1 tank to do so owing to the overwhelming power of the Russian AT guns.  I got lucky and spotted them before they could take my main gun or  track or kill me.

 

 

"rarity","lucky","overwhelming"....these kind of words shouldn't be used after that particular match,considering the balance of blue and red...:joy:

 

 

 

bvsr.jpg

 

 

 

 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:10 AM, SCG_Riksen said:

 

Lol. He is back! That is the same guy that kept insulting me last time too when I defeated him in his plane. Unfortunately nothing happens to that guy ... The admin was present when the incident happen and he did not seem to care about it. At the time, this was one of the reasons I created this topic. To warn people on how things operate in EFront server and how poorly moderated the server is. Believe or not, in the first mission, another player on the LW side was kicked for being "too good" for them lololololololol

 

Sad to see nothing has changed.

  

 

Noone is perfect...We are all sinners...

flsch.PNG.988232d3c795625b3d0a2ea4cfb7a5a8.PNGRksnPNG.PNG.d8f3d041bd7f5c87e290a6c19db20446.PNG

Edited by RIVALDO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 6:10 AM, 63RUS_WorM said:

Hey there.

Let's try to figure out what these magazines say .... (on the statistics page there is a language switch, below)

 

1. The ER * Sashnash pilot on the Bf 109 F-4 with MG 151/20 BB / OF suspensions [270] attacked the KV-1C (me) from 23:36:52 (hour: minute: second) to 23:36:54 and the next second he crashed into me (WAS DIED) ...
2. Pilot 5./StG.1_DLMalloy on the Bf 110 E-2 after 23:36:55 also crashes into me and leaves the game ...
Here you can see it from my statistics
http://e-front.publicvm.com:8000/en/tankman_sortie/log/113060/?tour=12
Bottom line: After the first ram, I have a 87.8% wound, after the second 100% I will be killed ....

I hope it’s clear how the battle went.

 

The question is what should I do ...
Let me ban everyone ... I will yell obscenely at the chat ... or in this example I will tell everyone that BLUE can only crash and nothing more ????
Or try to figure it out ....

 

The first on Bf 109 F-4, KV-1C will not be able to do anything out of its guns .... Therefore, he is an idiot and did all this intentionally (if he is an idiot, then he did this not consciously, by dementia ...) Patients cannot be offended. .. NOTHING TO DO ANYTHING ... (here the translation into English differs from Russian, what I wanted to say, but you can guess ...)
The second one on the Bf 110 E-2 was with bombs ... maybe it just didn’t get out of the dive or an overload ... it didn’t calculate its strength ... It’s also not on purpose ... DO NOT DO ANYTHING ...

Having calmed down and thinking, it turns out that you don’t need to do anything ... You need to understand and forgive -))

 

About KokS, I wrote in a message ...
I repeat
I agree it is very bad ... 

When it was? Date, time, map ...

And if you can lay out a track here ...

 

Thanks for the date, waiting for the flight record ...
Or tell me please who first wrote in the chat ... and what ...
Pictures taken out of context ...

I want to ask you another question. Do you think it is smart to have the description "for insults and ram = ban" in your briefing? I now understand from your response that we should clearly ignore the rams and insults all the time and "understand and forgive" when angry and close minded people want to ruin our fun. But you need to take away the rules on your server that pretend to help the players because it is clear to me that you don't take them seriously and there seems to be no reason to respect your rules since we can see that nothing happens if we break them. There will be no conclusion to this drama unless you act as a moderator and you will have to answer to these complaints for a very long time in the future. You will save yourself the trouble if you simply do the right thing and it is your own choice.

 

I'm sorry that you got rammed by blue planes, you should react to it otherwise it will never end. You don't have to prove me that you got rammed I believe you.

Edited by Torrens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 63RUS_WorM said:

LUZITANO, answer, are you banned? You here have become just a great sufferer .... Wherever you spit, everyone is trying to alleviate your difficult fate .... - ((

:russian_ru:

I'll tell a funny story...  Sometimes my girlfriend is the tank gunner. I think every time I killed you recently was her 
No hard feelings WorM. EFronts is a good server ;)
If I can give honest and constructive advice. Decrease the amount of Tigers and set the anti-tank weapons with shorter range so that medium tanks can destroy them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...