Sign in to follow this  
DD_Crash

voice meeter banana causing crash

Every time I try to use voicemeeter the game crashes at the log in screen. Does anyone else have this? DCS and Elite Dangerous work fine:wacko:

Thanks for that, it must be the way I have it set up.It was working well. I have a rift on hardware input 1, usb headset on 2 and onboard sound on 3. Could you tell me how you have yours set up with a screenshot if possible? Thanks in advance.

I will give that a go. That  WORKED! I might have difficulty in remembering to do it that way round though :)

Edited by DD_Crash

44 minutes ago, DD_Crash said:

I will give that a go. That  WORKED! I might have difficulty in remembering to do it that way round though :)

So it's something to do with the launcher that's causing it, maybe the sound file that runs in the background or the network connection to the server being established. Anyway, workaround works. :)

I used the game icon in the bin folder and it works, so I will change the icon on the desktop. Thanks for your help.

@DD_Crash I ended up setting the various Banana devices (in Control Panel) to 44.1khz instead of 48. Something about 48 causes problems specifically with IL2. Dropping down to 44.1 seemed to fix it.