J5_Baeumer

Bloody April IX Campaign Info and Poll

Jasta 5 is actively transitioning into Flying Circus.  We're already planning to move Black September over this fall, if possible, following the anticipated release of the Arras map in FC.

The pilots of Jasta 5 would like to invite everyone who has flown Rise of Flight and Bloody April to join us in this year's Bloody April.  At the same time, we would invite those virtual pilots, new to the WWI air combat community and FC, to join the larger WWI air combat community in this campaign.  In the end, we are all part of a larger community of WWI flight sim enthusiasts in this world wide campaign that has regularly drawn 100 pilot registrations each year.

Please see the post and participate in the poll here:

https://riseofflight.com/forum/topic/53918-bloody-april-ix-campaign-community-poll/

Edited by J5_Baeumer
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

New info posted on the event forum...use the link in the original post above to visit the thread.  Scroll down below the poll results after landing there.

Edited by J5_Baeumer

On 2/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, J5_Baeumer said:

Jasta 5 is actively transitioning into Flying Circus.  We're already planning to move Black September over this fall, if possible, following the anticipated release of the Arras map in FC.

I don't think that should happen until we see more Volumes of FC. 10 planes in FC while 30+ still in Rise of Flight.

16 hours ago, Novice-Flyer said:

I don't think that should happen until we see more Volumes of FC. 10 planes in FC while 30+ still in Rise of Flight.

Black September is a late war campaign. While I do wish there were more two seat AC available, it will be entirely do-able with the set from FC1.