Sign in to follow this  
EAF19_Marsh

Err, moderator?

What is with the moving the topics? What is the point of the GD if a discussion of a general nature is shoved to another forum?

Maybe you could set our aome guidlines, as recent activity makes limited sense.

• Upvote 2

5. Moderators oversee the different sections of the forum and they have the right to edit and delete posts or close the entire topic without explanation.

6. It is forbidden to discuss the actions of moderators and administrators in any form on the forum. All questions are to be sent via "personal message" to the administrator/moderator.
Violations of this rule will result in the following:

First offense - 3 days ban on entry
Second offense - 7 days of the ban on entry
Third offense - 30 day ban on entry

Edited by Dogbert1953

It was a pleasant inquiry, I merely asked for clarification. Rules / fools / guidelines / wise men.

This allows for a brief answer to my question: it was not a challenge to the system as a whole.

Or I get a 3-day ban, which would be pretty silly.

Nothing to do with me buddy.

I read the rules the day before yesterday and remembered 5 & 6 amongst others.

Mike.

No, all cool. Not picking a fight, just wondering why.

The history of flight is pretty much the history of people wondering ‘why’ and then ‘how’ (and then ‘I hope I am insured for that’).

• Haha 1

Hi all,

Since it seems more than one person have this question let me clarify something here.

General discussion subsection of this forum description clearly states: "Any discussion about IL-2 Sturmovik series that doesn't belong in the other specific sections". So its not about general discussion nature, for that its the Free Subjet section.

Now, lets have a look at what topic got moved recently from that specific subsection:

• Me 410 and Mosquito

Both planes are not in the plans or into BoX series at all. Maybe some may say, well it was at 46 and in the subsection description its says Il2 series..that doesnt belong in other specific sections. Old il2 series have their own subsection. SInce this topic was to bring attention to get those two into this series, the right place for it is in the Suggestion subsection.
  • Any Chance At All Of A P-51 B/C?

Just by the topic name is a question for the devs. Since the questions for developers topic is not longer in use, the only place the team can see you guys suggestions is there. So it was moved there.
  • Sim Missing Critical Feature | Career Ruined

This is BoX related yes, but nothing to do with general discussion about this series. Most like a bug report or complain. If the OP though it was moved to the wrong subsection and send me a PM saying so, of course it will be moved to other subsection.

So a direct answer to OP now, General discussion nature (not BoX related discussions) have to take place at Free Subject. For everything else there is a subsection and about the guidelines, each subsection has a brief description of what its discussed there, no need of more guidelines.

If someone do not know where to post something, can allways send a PM asking...and of course, do not think we have time to read all topics from all the sections, so some may slip under the radar and sometimes we let some get some visibility (like the Mosquito one) before been moved to their right section.

And, to finish...of course no one is getting banned for this. I know what opinion some of you have of myself but are so wrong. People seems not to read whole rules and forgot one that its very important: 23. The forum rules embody the will of 1C-777 Ltd., but may be enforced at the discretion of the moderators or other forum administrators and punishment may be softer or more serious than listed in the forum rules.

Not everytime you break the rules (like with this topic) you will get banned,saying otherwise its only a way to try to harm us.

If you guys have any further questions, you can hit me with a PM.

Locked.

Haash

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2