Sign in to follow this  
Lazduc

Final Results for new beginning.

First let me say thank you for all the support and suggestions.  When I tried playing IL-2 with my older system I encountered numerous errors, many of which I still cannot fathom.  Last night I

downloaded all of my modules for this game on my newer/older system.  I-74790K, 32gb, GTX 1070, 2-SSD's.  Joystick is now Saitek X-55 instead of TM-16000.  Everything downloaded

perfectly.  I also called Comcast and had my internet kicked up to their highest speed.  One Gigabyte/per second.  Everything work great. The game runs at 60fps.

When I purchased Cliff Of Dover I was directed to purchase from Steam, which I did.  Is their anyway to move that to the IL-2 site and not have to go through Steam?  I also have software from

777 studios which I would like to have on this system, as it is still on the older system.  Will I have to purchase everything new in order to move that software to this system?  How do I go about moving

it....any suggestions? 

I will practice and then purchase the new modules.

Lazduc

• Like 1

Hi Lazduc.  Congrats on getting it up and running.

Cliffs of Dover is a Steam only game.  You have to have Steam to launch Cliffs.

If you want to install Rise of Flight on this system the easiest option would be to download and install the free to play version and login with the account/email details from your old system. This should enable you to access all your previously purchased content.

Good luck!:salute:

With Rise of Flight and IL-2: Great Battles Series you don't need to buy from Steam and you don't need to repurchase for a different computer. Just install on the new computer, login to your account, and away you go. It's a per account license rather than a per computer.