slow motion impacts?

Hi All, totally unrealistic request I know, but any plans to introduce a  "shell"  x-ray kill cam in slow motion, like we see in the Sniper series from rebellion, so we can see the effect of a AP shell etc  going through the tank and out the other side? not realistic but maybe good to see the effect of your gunnery? Ton

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
On 2/16/2019 at 7:37 PM, ebbers said:

Hi All, totally unrealistic request I know, but any plans to introduce a  "shell"  x-ray kill cam in slow motion, like we see in the Sniper series from rebellion, so we can see the effect of a AP shell etc  going through the tank and out the other side? not realistic but maybe good to see the effect of your gunnery? Ton

Please not in the game, in the recorded replay you can see your hits maybe but a good gunner knows where he hits and I don't wanna know whats broken in my enemy tank by the cheats of a slowmo camera. 

• Upvote 2

Perhaps this could be something that could be optional for the game servers to decide! That way, similar to the GPS the server admins could turned it on or off, that way everybody is a winner!!

Regards