Daffy

Stuka Campaign

Sorry Daffy. I used to have one called "sirens of death"... everyone seemed to enjoy it. But AI changes have made it impossible to make singleplayer Stuka content. I have many missions sitting dormant waiting... however I have changed gears and am approaching this game differently. 

For me multiplayer is annoying. The AAA set to normal is absurdly accurate. As a bomber/ground pounder guy it really gets old. 

And singlplayer is currently crippled by AI issues. I could go into detail, but I'll leave it at that. 

My new design direction is CO-OP missions with planned events.  - Think historical based missions with humans rather than AI, specifically designed for mostly attack/bomber aircraft of one team (I mostly fly LW so that's what it will be to start out with)... I won't make the AAA lazer guided and their won't be 9,000 VVS fighters during the Summer and Fall of 1942...

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your answer :)

So sad for this airplane. I will stay on "online server" and if I find a squad, perhaps it will be possible to dive bomb with this wonderfull aircraft...

On 2/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, NETSCAPE said:

Sorry Daffy. I used to have one called "sirens of death"... everyone seemed to enjoy it. But AI changes have made it impossible to make singleplayer Stuka content. I have many missions sitting dormant waiting... however I have changed gears and am approaching this game differently. 

@NETSCAPE Can  you please give me the latest version of the "Sirens of Death" campaign, please? Thank you!

On 10/15/2019 at 4:32 PM, adonys said:

@NETSCAPE Can  you please give me the latest version of the "Sirens of Death" campaign, please? Thank you!

Necro, but if still being interested let me know.  

3 hours ago, Dutch2 said:

Necro, but if still being interested let me know.  

Dont waste your time. you still can get the campaign at the russian forum. But its completely broken since Patch 3.xxx.

1 hour ago, Semor76 said:

Dont waste your time. you still can get the campaign at the russian forum. But its completely broken since Patch 3.xxx.

I know tested by myself to be sure,  but he wanted this campaign and I do have the last version, who knows he need it for doing the needed correction. @adonys if wanting please pm me. 

I have had a handful of people pm me about it. I never want to give files to people that aren't up to date and/or won't function as intended due to AI changes. Maybe one day the Stuka AI will get back to how it used to function and I can work with it again. 

Posted (edited)

Yes, Sirens of Death.

I am currently flying this one ..... :joy:

I flew the two first missions and so far so good.

The only BUT is the distances sometimes are looooong!

Edited by =gRiJ=Roman-

1 hour ago, =gRiJ=Roman- said:

Yes, Sirens of Death.

I am currently flying this one ..... :joy:

I flew the two first missions and so far so good.

The only BUT is the distances sometimes are looooong!

I did test only one mission after an resave by the mission editor and noticed that Stuka AI and the Ju52 AI did not take off.