9./JG54_Martin_Drews

#ERROR 10009 SERVER KNIGHTS, ANY SOLUTION?

I am having this error right after logging in to the server, when the map appears almost immediately I am transferred to loby with error 10009, this occurs only on the Knights server.

Hi Martin.

Unfortunately it seems that more and more folk are now being afflicted with this error. We have not managed to find a solution to it, nor does 1C seem particularly interested in helping - their technical responses are copy/paste check network settings.

Here and here and here.

If any one has a solution to this, please bring it forward because it is impossible to fix once it starts.

Hi guys!

What we know until this moment:

-This error appeared since the latest 2 patches
-Few people experiencing this on KOTA, even from Europe
-We did not change anything on our side
-Those who encountered this error reported to us that they had this on other servers too. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you Bubi!

Is needed to remember that this error is getting at different servers to different people.

I'm facing this erros since 3.0.0.9 update;

Just to add to others guys that are having same issue:

I have already did without success:

• Decreased router MTU;
  • Deleted missions files from Data > Multiplayer > Dogfight;
  • Tested in 2 x Ethernet ports and Wireless;
  • Desinstalled game from Steam and install again;
  • Changed DNS from my ISP to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1;

I have not did:

• Tested directly in ONU/GPON;
  • Tested via IL2 launcher;
  • With another ISP;
Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

I may as well chip in with my experience so far also.

I encountered this error for the first time on the 20th of January on Coconut's Expert server, I have never had a connection issue with IL2 prior to this (nor any other game). It is impossible to predict, there seems to be no identifiable reason at my end of the connection as to why the disconnect happens. It happens on taxiway, it happens in-flight, it's even happened on the modifications menu after connecting to the server.

I have tried the following 'solutions' so far, none of these have worked.

• Decreased router MTU to various points.
  • Deleted all mission files.
  • Deleted startup.cfg and allowed the game to rebuild.
  • Reinstalled clean version of IL2.
  • Updated router and power-cycled several times.
  • Launched IL2 as an administrator, both through Steam and through the Launcher.
  • Monitored both my router and the server through cmd/ping -t command at the same time. There are no timeouts, no loss of packets - I have a nominally perfect connection.
  • Switched ethernet cables.

It stands to say that I have a stable connection in other online games, this issue is unique to IL2. There is literally nothing else I can do at my end, and so I can only reason to believe that there is an issue with IL2 itself. I hope they don't mind but I am going to tag the following people also who I know to also have this issue. We have spoken extensively prior to this thread via PM as to possible solutions but none have presented themselves. @No.85_Camm @Black-Witch

1C support haven't been very useful. They have copy/pasted the same solution to at least two of us, the solution being to "check network settings". 🤤

• Like 1

I had this problem at the beginning of the year on the server of Coconutz Expert, but stopped to give problem now in the server of the Knightz does not solve, just because I bought Kuban and the G6, I am feeling injured.

Today I managed to fly good in the server of the knighs being to give error 10009 more it was appearing that message op all time.

print.jpg

multiplayer server overload. erect plane behavior may occur.

Are you saying that you did not disconnect at all last night?

Amigos resolvi o problema do error 10009, aparentemente é um problema de perca de pacotes entre o server e sua internet, o que eu fiz foi abrir uma NAT no roteador, vou postar um video a baixo explicando como fazer.

47 minutes ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

:help:

:russian_ru: I downloaded the update and I keep getting #10009 error

:dash: 

Try clearing your startup cfg

I've already did that without success.

10 minutes ago, 9./JG54_Martin_Drews said:

o que eu fiz foi abrir uma NAT no roteador,

Wich port number did you opened?

I don't want to jinx it (probably will) but I'm on three hours of online flight-time now without a disconnect.