Sign in to follow this  
Seabro1

I'd like to delete the re-install Misfiled Single Missions.

I have downloaded single missions and campaigns to install in Blitz. I seem to have put them in the wrong folder and I cannot find them in the files/folders to delete and re-install in the correct place. I tried validating the game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but each time the shot below is the result of selecting Main Menu/Single Player/Single Mission.

I'd like to get these into a folder like #3. However I cannot find that folder in Steam apps/common/Clod Blitz (#4). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in adavance

1 - CloD Single.JPG

2 - CloD Blitz Single Select.JPG

3 - Campaign folder.JPG

4 - Steam apps.JPG

Check contents of your 'My Documents' folder, there's a 1c SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\Missions folder structure in there. 

Ah well thanks DD-FT-

Part of the problem is my ClOD and Steam are installed in a separate drive, my 'D'' drive and although I have 1c SoftClub folder in 'C' it only relates to my old CloD MOD installation.

Thanks again DD-FT-

You got me to thinking and I have moved all the folders out of the 1c SoftClub folder to a safe place, restarted everything and I do believe you've solved the problem. Thanks again!!