GCF

IL-2 Flying Circus General Screen Shots & Recordings

Good Morning All !!!

Sorry for the amount of threads started in the last few days, was just trying to get things sorted and organised, my end. this will be the last one.

I have started 3 threads for Flying Circus Shots & Recordings, one for the Flying Circus Furball Event Shots & Recordings, one for the Clash of the Coconuts Event Shots & Recordings, and now one for General Flying Circus Shots & Recordings. I will be posting regularly in these threads, VR Recordings of Flying Circus multiplayer flights and events. I am still getting the recording method to work correctly but eventually i want it to record in 4K resolution, with free software, without loss of gameplay quality. If anyone needs advice or has some tips for me , please feel free to PM me.

Please all feel free to post your own Shots & Recordings, in these threads, the more the merrier.

Again sorry, for all the threads started, this will be the last one, for awhile, all organization complete 🙂

Thanks Again

S!

paul

Here Goes the first video in this thread, JG2_Bidu & me messing around on 72AG

As for me colours are too "tropical" in FC. Very high saturation :)

I fly with -100 Vibrance via ReShade, try it, it seems like more realistic for me.

6 hours ago, NKS said:

As for me colours are too "tropical" in FC. Very high saturation :)

I fly with -100 Vibrance via ReShade, try it, it seems like more realistic for me.

You want me to change my settings so my pics look better on your computer?

• Haha 1