Sign in to follow this  
II./JG77_Con

Sound issues and Multiplayer

Multiplayer Has sound issues . No hit sounds its goes all quite in cockpit  I cant hear engine either , it seems to happend when players are near or in contact dogfighting . Sound bug .

Multiplayer is very laggy when near explosions or more than 5 players dogfighting this is With 80 players on server and game is laggy the dogfight server used too run well but now with 30 player in close its laggy `net code need addressing .

Stats incorrect again .

P47 too easy too kill should be tougher like a 190 .

Fragile engines No icon for engine over heat and engine just  blows without any warnings ..?? no icon

Spitfire on ice taxiways spins and spins there seems tobe lag between throttle and movement or spitfire is too sencative on ice with a good undercarge this shouldnt doug-nut all the time.

Edited by II./JG77_Con
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, II./JG77_Con said:

Fragile engines No icon for engine over heat and engine blows without warnings ..??

There is RPM going over limit what will blow your engine without warnings ( its comon on most allied airplanes when you sudenly change power or rpm or prop pitch from low to high and your in dive your rpms will go over limits and blow the engine instantly )

or engine can blow up because your timers for combat or emergancy or boost run out( you dont have techchat warning about it in MP like you have it in SP, you have to time it and thats eaqual to imposible on most airplanes)

so its maybe posible it was not overheat that blow the engine, and thats why no icon for it.

13 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

There is RPM going over limit what will blow your engine without warnings ( its comon on most allied airplanes when you sudenly change power or rpm or prop pitch from low to high and your in dive your rpms will go over limits and blow the engine instantly )

or engine can blow up because your timers for combat or emergancy or boost run out( you dont have techchat warning about it in MP like you have it in SP, you have to time it and thats eaqual to imposible on most airplanes)

so its maybe posible it was not overheat that blow the engine, and thats why no icon for it.

Thats it in a nut shell so there is no icon for timer and your right you cant time it when dogfighting ` in cliffs i would hear the scream of the engine telling me that im close to blowing engine . In here it just goes , it needs some thing added .

Edited by II./JG77_Con

Getting sound loss after about 30min-60min of playing, and starting to hear constant empty machinegun shells dingeling down on the metal floor in the cockpit.

It continues for as long as you fly, extremely annoying. After some time its starting to remind you its christmas as it sounds like some kind of jingle bells...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SvAF/F16_Sputnik said:

Getting sound loss after about 30min-60min of playing, and starting to hear constant empty machinegun shells dingeling down on the metal floor in the cockpit.

It continues for as long as you fly, extremely annoying. After some time its starting to remind you its christmas as it sounds like some kind of jingle bells...

Same here. I started having the rattling chains sound about a year ago. It got better with game updates for awhile, then it has come back with several of the most recent updates it seems. I have started going out of game completely between maps and back into game. It comes back again after playing similar time. I primarily fly WOL. I cant say for sure if it happens on Knights of the Air server, but I believe it does.