Jump to content
II./JG77_motoadve

No fog mod

Recommended Posts

It won't let me download it. Can you get the author's permission to make it available over here?

Edited by 216th_Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No trouble on my machine Cat.

 

Lets see if I can upload it here.....

 

Here you go - I think.....

No FOG-JSGME.zip

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothin doing, sorry DD_Arthur. Could you try a re upload please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KpgQuop said:

Nothin doing, sorry DD_Arthur. Could you try a re upload please?

 

Really?  Weird.  I just downloaded it again from my own link.

 

Here it is again...

No FOG-JSGME (1).zip

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an empty zip folder here. Nevermind. Thanks for your reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, last go.  Just deleted everything and re-downloaded from the original link.  Should be 390kb in size.

 

No FOG-JSGME.zip

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

OK, last go.  Just deleted everything and re-downloaded from the original link.  Should be 390kb in size.

 

No FOG-JSGME.zip

Does not download for me either.

Says Windows can not open - invalid folder.

 

Edit: Must be opened with 7zip as KgpQuop says below.

Edited by Gordon200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks DD_Arthur. The compressed file does not open with the Windows extractor but unpacks just fine with 7zip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it fine with 7 zip too, Arthur.

 

Think from some very quick testing it might affect the increased draw distance of smoke, if you use that mod, but will check more (changing load order etc).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol much better than the vanilla game. Well done!

Edited by SJ_Butcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mod mentioned (removing) a 'blue tint' effect in the folder title. What could that be, I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dear team and community, is it possible in the future to integrate this mod as an official option. indeed,it allow to set draw distance to 40km for low performance systems like mine and have no haze like if draw distance was set to 150km. with this 40km setting, I have no stutter anymore .

 

thank for this mod and this great game 

regards

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks.  Was looking for this for a few years. Can't download in any way.

Edited by TunaEatsLion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TunaEatsLion said:

Thanks.  Was looking for this for a few years. Can't download in any way.

Are you using 7-Zip to extract the files from the download?

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

 

Install 7-Zip from the above link. Then when you download the Mod right click on the file folder and select 'Extract with 7-Zip'. This should open the download folder to the Mod which you then move to appropriate folder in BOS. Use the JS Generic Mod Enabler to activate/deactivate the Mod for use in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2019 at 9:15 PM, Gordon200 said:

Are you using 7-Zip to extract the files from the download?

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

 

Install 7-Zip from the above link. Then when you download the Mod right click on the file folder and select 'Extract with 7-Zip'. This should open the download folder to the Mod which you then move to appropriate folder in BOS. Use the JS Generic Mod Enabler to activate/deactivate the Mod for use in game.

Thank you, but in the US I can't download the actual file we are talking about, being blocked everytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you try to download it from DD_Arthur's last post on Feb 6th?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TunaEatsLion said:

Thank you, but in the US I can't download the actual file we are talking about, being blocked everytime.

I'm in the US and was able to download, install and enjoy it with 7-Zip without a problem.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloads and works fine here. Unpacking with 7z.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...