CB77Don246

What great missions you sell.

I just have to say what great missions the HAVOC OVER THE KUBAN, FORTRESS ON THE VOLGA, and BLAZING STEPPE are I am not the best pilot in the world on a score of 10 I would put myself on 5.

What I like about the missions (I have not flown all) is even if one crashes on the runway after returning to home base when one click end it comes up mission accomplished  they have not made the missions to hard that one has to keep going over them again and again on one mission I crashed landed just short of the runway but it came up  mission accomplished.

Well what can I say about the atmosfear in the missions that has not been said before I would be preaching to the converted wonderful stuff, to the person or persons that made them thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CB77Don246 said:

What I like about the missions (I have not flown all) is even if one crashes on the runway after returning to home base when one click end it comes up mission accomplished  they have not made the missions to hard that one has to keep going over them again and again on one mission I crashed landed just short of the runway but it came up  mission accomplished.

I figured this was the bet approach.

If you want to be hard-core and refly the mission then you can, but it's your decision... you're not being forced if having to refly frustrates you. :)

• Upvote 1

I understand and for me it is a simulator and needs to be enjoyed and have fun and at my age (mid 70s) there is not a lot of fun left in life so I thank you Gambit21 for your input you have made a old man very happy.

Ho it do's knock my pension about still it's better than buying food.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, CB77Don246 said:

Ho it do's knock my pension about still it's better than buying food.

:biggrin:

4 hours ago, CB77Don246 said:

I just have to say what great missions the HAVOC OVER THE KUBAN, FORTRESS ON THE VOLGA, and BLAZING STEPPE are I am not the best pilot in the world on a score of 10 I would put myself on 5.

I can only 2nd that. All scripted campaigns released so far have been hughely entertaining and a lot of fun to play. Well worth their price.

Ok, I have to try it 🙂

12 hours ago, CB77Don246 said:

I crashed landed just short of the runway but it came up  mission accomplished.

It's the Bush School of Accomplishing Missions.