dog1

early access Bodenplatte , whats ready to fly right now ?

i  would like to know what flyable airplanes from the premium edition of 10  you have got from your early access purchase so far . 

P-47D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf 109 G-14, Bf 109 K-4, Fw 190 A-8

See also here:

and in few weeks we should get Me-262A2 and Fw-190D9, then next one is P-51D-15.

Preorder BoBp is realy no brainer its worth it if your late war fighter or fighter bomber fan. Also you save your self 10$ to spend on P-40E :)

Edited by 77.CountZero

35 minutes ago, 77.CountZero said:

and in few weeks we should get Me-262A2 and....

I dunno if people are aware of the fact it will be a "turning point" in the history of this sim....A first jet plane. Probably sometimes in the future we will fly Mig15 and Sabre in this engine....Im so excited about this.

Edited by blackram

17 minutes ago, blackram said:

I dunno if people are aware of the fact it will be a "turning point" in the history of this sim....A first jet plane. Probably sometimes in the future we will fly Mig15 and Sabre in this engine....Im so excited about this.

Maybe 262 and future Korea jets would bring more new ppl that dont have interest in props. Thouse early jets didnt have heat or radar missiels so i like them but vis distance of game would have to be doubled or atleast 14-15km, and for Korea you would have to have B-29s as AI atleast, all posible with time, i dont expect to see Korea to sone even thought i remenber posts from russian devs that they are fans of it.

Since when has the 262 been pushed up? It wasn't supposed to come out till the very end.

1 minute ago, 392FS_Jred said:

Since when has the 262 been pushed up? It wasn't supposed to come out till the very end.

there was a lot of speculation it would be among the last out the door. But I don't think I saw anything official to say this was going to be the case

Since one of the devs commented in a thread with the release order. I Think the me-262 comming out at the end was always just a guess from the Players. Maybe they wanted to start early so they have enough time if problems arrise.

no mention of the lightning P38 in this thread , yet its in the package .

1 minute ago, dog1 said:

no mention of the lightning P38 in this thread , yet its in the package .

That will take some time still, as does the Tempest. My bet is we won´t see them until very close to the release late fall this year.

We know the FW190D is in progress and probably furthest along.  We have seen some early pics of the P51 and Me262.  P38 and B25 (not flyable) are yet to be presented in any way.  Not sure of the timelines for any of them, but I think the 190D will be here before too long.

2 hours ago, Barley said:

Just to confirm, if you buy BoBp now the aircraft that done are available to fly in Steam too?

If you buy Battle of Bodenplatte while its in preorder (now) you can play with any airplane that is finished (as of now that is Bf-109G14, Bf-109K4, Fw-190A8, Spitfire 9e, P-47D28 ).

For steam you have to have basic game and that for this game is Battle of Stalingrad, you can not just buy Battle of Bodenplatte on steam without having Battle of Stalingrad first. If you already have Battle of Stalingrad on steam, you can buy Battle of Bodenplate on this web store and all money goes to devs and you can still play it over steam with your Battle of Stalingrad and any other you buy from steam or here.

If you dont wont to use steam, you can just buy Battle of Bodenplate now on this web store and download  instaler and have only that, and lanch it with game lancher. Online you could fly on any map that has your airplanes, in SP you could fly it in free maps ( you could not play on BoS BoM or BoK maps if you dont buy them) untill BoBp map is finished and in game, also no campaign or career is out for any BoBp airplanes.

Edited by 77.CountZero