Sign in to follow this  
vx111vx111swift

Up Date (current)

First are you connected to the internet?  If so and you should be able to sign on, update is automatic after that. 

I am connected to the internet  Evreything working  correctly. But getting the following messages   1.  No connection with authorization server

2. your connection to master server was temporarily lost.

If your not on steam are you lanching the game from lancher.exe so it gets updated, it will not work if you first dont start lancher located in your C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad\bin\game folder

you can do reinstal, rename main game folder and download game instaler from your profile in web store and it will reinstal game 

Edited by 77.CountZero

Did you try to close the game out and then relaunch the game.  I had an issue where I could not get into off line settings, I closed the the game just shut it down and restarted now all is good.

you just need to go in your profile on web store area, and click on download, and then again when new window shows up click on red letter download and youll get 168MB game instaler

Good luck.  Your best option is to follow 77.CountZero's advise.