Hermanator

Issue with Frame rate and pop ups

Hello all, 

Took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased Battle of Stalingrad, Moscow and Kuban. 

I'm having a dreadful problem with low framerate, even on the main menu.  When I do launch a mission I get the attached windows features pop up which does come up again after clicking off it.

The computer is a Dell G15 Laptop:

8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8300H Processor (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, up to 4.0GHz w/ Turbo Boost)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with NVIDIA Max Q Design technology, 6GB GDDR5 video memo

8GB, 2x4GB, DDR4, 2666MHz

Windows 10 Home 64bit 

I fall towards the computer illiterate side of the spectrum so any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.  

il2error.png

Salutations,

Do what the pop up window says. You need the NET Framework 3.5. Select "Download and install this feature".

2 minutes ago, Thad said:

Salutations,

Do what the pop up window says. You need the NET Framework 3.5. Select "Download and install this feature".

Many thanks, 

I guess it's now clear what the problem is. I'll eventually see you all in the skies! 

I gnetframeworkerror.thumb.png.c0a1af1777a3f8900772a7a406a38b38.png

• Like 1

Update -  the .Net Framework is now resolved through the framerate is still crazy low regardless of what graphics setting it is on. 

go to your NVIDIA Control Panel, in the control panel go to manage 3D Settings, then click on program settings, select IL-2, on the drop down menu select the processor you want and  all your FPS dreams will come true!

Edited by Devoutlemur4867