I wish the setup for my $600 dollar hotas warthog flight stick and throttle was as easy as IL-2 1946. The setup for this simulator (Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow and Battle of Kuban) is a freaking nightmare. I wish you would apply fixes to make this easier to setup. Right now it's sitting in the box and I can't use it would appreciate any help in this matter.

My advice, learn the TARGET script. It´s very powerful and if you run into problems ask around, many participants here are very helpful. Search the net for help too.

4 hours ago, anthonyjchristia said:

The setup for this simulator (Battle of Stalingrad, Battle of Moscow and Battle of Kuban) is a freaking nightmare.

You just go to the keybindings menu and choose which button or axis does what.

Don't try to bind everything from the beginning. Start with only the basic controls (pitch, roll, yaw, gear up/down, flaps up/down, things like that) and in time, as you find you need something else, bind that.

• Upvote 1

Been using the Warthog throttle and joystick for years in IL2 and DCs and setting the binding is so easy using the KEY MAPPING however,  FORGET about using the Warthog scrip it is complex and absolutely not needed..

Got to key mapping, select what item you want to control, move the button on the stick or throttle and that is it.

For the axis move over to the right where you see the Sine emblem, select that and setup the sensitivity of the pitch/roll axis.

To delete a Key bind select the X in the key bind you want to delete, then right or left mouse click and its cleared.

Edited by fiddlinjim
spelling

6 hours ago, fiddlinjim said:

Been using the Warthog throttle and joystick for years in IL2 and DCs and setting the binding is so easy using the KEY MAPPING however,  FORGET about using the Warthog scrip it is complex and absolutely not needed..

Got to key mapping, select what item you want to control, move the button on the stick or throttle and that is it.

For the axis move over to the right where you see the Sine emblem, select that and setup the sensitivity of the pitch/roll axis.

To delete a Key bind select the X in the key bind you want to delete, then right or left mouse click and its cleared.

Same here.  It's easy also in COD.  Just take your time.