Sign in to follow this  
s8n

Page to check servers on without loading game?

In ROF we have a page to check live servers and see if anyone is on...Is there or can there be a page for someone to setup to check live the servers and how many players. In ROF it's a game changer since it takes a bit to load game then find out no one is on. :(

B33Z~

There used to be a program that could do this but It didn't work very well as it would not show all of the servers unless you contacted the program creator to get them added. I think it was called IL-2 launcher. 

It also allowed you to launch the game and TIR at the same time with one button which was nice. 

I stopped using it years ago because like I said above it didn't show all the servers. 

Long story short it is possible to create such a page or program but I have no idea how to do so.

Edited by AeroAce

Thanx guys...just what i was looking for ;)

B33Z~

2 hours ago, =FSB=HandyNasty said:

for WoL :http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/online/

for TAW (currently no campaign running) : https://taw.stg2.de

For KOTA : http://www.kotastat.com/en/?tour=2

I dont find that the stat pages are very reliable for telling you who is on a server. It will tell you who has been on for the last round or maybe even day but I dont think it is really telling you who is on now.

Edited by AeroAce

39 minutes ago, AeroAce said:

I dont find that the stat pages are very reliable for telling you who is on a server. It will tell you who has been on for the last round or maybe even day but I dont think it is really telling you who is on now.

you can see who is online by clicking "list of pilots online". Afaik it's updated quite often and gives an good insight on how many players are online at the moment

• Upvote 1

As far as I'm aware the il2 stat page updates each round and does not give live information. 

7 minutes ago, AeroAce said:

As far as I'm aware the il2 stat page updates each round and does not give live information. 

Incorrect. The list of online pilots is live and gives u the exact number of pilots at that moment for each side (it does not show spectators).

it's just like the ROF page...exactly what i was talking about...

again thanx B33Z~