WWI Skins: PatCartier's Pot-Pourri

It was long believed that Fonck's spad cowl was blue (as can be seen on the default skin or on Eduard's instruction). But it was green, as we can see, thanks to this painting by JF Bouchor painted on the airfield in june 18.

QHSu9IW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for such a performance .. I appreciate that.
It is a huge job to represent something like that.  :thank_you:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I ask you all - who download a skin, appreciate this and -> make a click in the right corner  (above / Quote ).

Edited by Tomi_099
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Un très grand merci à toi pour l'excellence de ton travail, de magnifiques livrées historiques qui transpirent la passion qui t'anime, le partage de tes œuvres étant le reflet d'un homme de cœur.

En espérant faire honneur aux couleurs de ces pilotes dans ce formidable cirque volant que je découvre à peine grâce à la générosité d'un Gaulois qui se reconnaîtra...

A very big thank you to you for the excellence of your work, magnificent historical liveries that transpire the passion that animates you, the sharing of your works being the reflection of a man of heart.

Hoping to honor the colors of these pilots in this formidable flying circus that I barely discovered thanks to the generosity of a Gaul who will recognize himself...

• 4 months later...

Hello Pat... de nouveaux Spad, super... où peut-on les télécharger?... il faut absolument que je finalise mes skinpacks (j'ai déjà fait une paquet de Fokker DVII et deux skinpacks de Dolphin) afin de la mettre en ligne... ça devrait se faire sous peu....

Hello Pat ... new Spads, great ... where can we download them? ... I absolutely have to finalize my skinpacks (I have already made a package of Fokker DVII and two skinpacks of Dolphin) in order to  put it online ... it should be done shortly ....

Edited by LukeFF
  • 2 weeks later...

Airborn !

ofL3ZiA.jpg

One 4k skin of Spad XIII flown by Lieutenant Louis Coudouret, Spa 103, 6 sure wins, 2 probable wins.
+3 other skin of Spa 103's Spad XIII:
#XVI flown by Maréchal des logis Laffray
#VII, unknown pilot
one spa 103 generic.

DOWNLOAD

Edited by PatCartier
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2