Sign in to follow this  
Bullets

Forum Signature Images

Did something similar for people back in ROF days. Was wondering if anyone wanted a hand setting up a large image in their signature box. Normally the limit is 350 x 50 pixels however there is a work around to get a 350 x 100 image or 700 x 50 image in your signature box (As seen in mine). I can explain how to do it or I can just do it for you if you post or pm the image you want doing :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Large images in the signature (or large signatures) are annoying in any forum. Worst are the animated ones.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Seb71 said:

Large images in the signature (or large signatures) are annoying in any forum. Worst are the animated ones.

What he said.

57 minutes ago, Seb71 said:

Thank you for sharing your subjective opinion. :good:

Well I don't see anything wrong with a nice, pleasing and unique sig image, thanks for the kind offer! 100 pixels of height is by no standards too much (especially considering that all the tags under the avatar already stretch your post in case of a few posted lines) - If I come up with an idea I'll PM you. :)

Edited by CrazyDuck
  • Thanks 2

On 1/22/2019 at 2:58 PM, Seb71 said:

Yes if you can see them :) they assume you have a fast net connect and have the time and patience to scroll down through them repeatedly.

I can't see Bullets banner, probably because my adblocker stops them loading. I use both ABP and uBlock and I may well have blocked signatures on here myself or they are in a filter package I use, I can't recall. But it works just great :) 

On 1/22/2019 at 3:59 PM, Bullets said:

Thank you for sharing your subjective opinion. :good:

I would say his opinion was objective, by dint of the fact that there is a size restriction on these things for that and other (speed of loading pages) reasons.

I personally find these things irritating enough to blanket block them all, but that's just my subjective opinion ;) 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:20 PM, CrazyDuck said:

...(especially considering that all the tags under the avatar already stretch your post in case of a few posted lines)...

Well noted. I'm gonna do some Ad blocking tests to see how much I can reduce the loading & scrolling time here :) 

Edit: results of before & after uBlock test;

Before

Spoiler

before.JPG

After

Spoiler

after.JPG

Edit 2: That's much better, I think. Also discovered how to put a screen shot in a spoiler, which is good too :)

Edited by Pict

Nice gesture Bullets.

I don't know how to edit images, so i would like a help from you =D

I would like the FW 190 A3, G6 and Duck collector's plane pins like as followed below.

As I bought the BoB and if possible, i would like also a D9 and P38  :blush:

image.png.5df2e021f79eff8f5c3e7830f2483b76.png

Edited by 3./JG15_HansPhilipp

6 hours ago, 3./JG15_HansPhilipp said:

Nice gesture Bullets.

I don't know how to edit images, so i would like a help from you =D

I am sorry you seem to have misunderstood me, I didn't mean create / draw a signature image from scratch for you (I am no where near a good enough artist to do that haha) I simply meant editing existing images so they could be larger on your signature. However I gave trying to create the collector pins for you a go but they turned out horrid haha. :biggrin:

• Haha 1