LeLv30_Raptorattacker

RAPTORATTACKER'S SKINHOUSE

@Raptorattacker  Any chance we can get a link to the beautiful 110G2 skin above?

I earlier asked for a night fighter skin with the death hand but I like what you've done with a dark gray even better.

Thanks

3 hours ago, geraki9 said:

Thanks Rap!

A pleasure my friend! Glad you liked it. I hope you're doing okay in 'the plague' as well?

3 minutes ago, Gordon200 said:

I earlier asked for a night fighter skin with the death hand

Sorry, but hey, everyone's happy eh? Stay fit and healthy my friend!

10 minutes ago, Raptorattacker said:

Sorry, but hey, everyone's happy eh? Stay fit and healthy my friend!

I'd be even happier if your share the link for that skin. lol

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Gordon200 said:

I'd be even happier if your share the link for that skin

Halfway down page 3 of this VERY SKINHOUSE my friend... under the Bf 110 section, funnily enough!

:thank_you:

Edited by Raptorattacker
  • Like 1

I also missed that message, thanks for making the scary skin 110g skin in 4k. 

• Like 2

Hi Rap

I posted this by way of thank you for the beautiful de Saint-Exupéry livery you made at my request, over in the screenshot section. Then, thinks I, what if he don't see it? Well at the risk of repetition here it is , again.

By the by, as you suggested the guns do work well enough. Puts one in a unique situvation, as a recce driver. Able to photo your co-belligerent's pearly smile as well as give him the anatomy to display said smile on 'tother side of his noggin, what.

In other Rhineland News, de Saint-Exupéry reviews the new Kodachrome ASA 400, Type A (ASA 12.7/20 mm) film stating, "Princely performance", while test model, Fritz Möller was less than enthusiastic.

I'm careful about the paint (the paint don't usually enter into it), Rap, but, honor bright, it's more the ventilation and bending of parts big enough to have Serial Numbers that seems to be my major downfall. Got Comprehensive Assurance, though.

and,....that's a Rap. Both are, actually.

Rap.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2020 at 12:38 AM, GiftZahnsSteigern said:

I posted this by way of thank you for the beautiful de Saint-Exupéry livery you made at my request

Ha! Ha! Great piece and good piccie as well!! Thank YOU also. I really appreciate the appreciation, and in such a witty composition!! It was a pleeeeasure to do, so I'm glad you're putting it to good use including dental surgery!!

Take care and stay well my friend!

Rap

Edited by Raptorattacker

Posted (edited)

For anyone who likes EARLY Spitfires, here's a Mk1, flown by the notable Geoffrey Wellum in the Battle of Britain. A bit of an experiment and, well, the description in the Spit MkV section on page 1 tells it's story (and has the download link as well)!...

Edited by Raptorattacker
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

For anyone who likes EARLY Spitfires, here's a Mk1, flown by the notable Geoffrey Wellum in the Battle of Britain. A bit of an experiment and, well, the description in the Spit MkV section on page 1 tells it's story (and has the download link as well)!...

Rap!!! "Without" the 20mm. !!! You are a wizard!!!😲 Bellissimo!!!

Edited by geraki9

4 hours ago, geraki9 said:

Bellissimo!!!

Thank YOU sir! It still shows the muzzle flash from the cannons and it's pretty much impossible to make the said cannons TOTALLY invisible in all conditions as the reflection rendering hinders that. But hey, it's as near as we'll get it!!

Glad you like, my friend.

Rap

Posted (edited)

I can be disguised as the MkII with 20mm;s tested (but disliked by the pilots) for a short while at the end of the BoB!

Edited by FlyingH
  • Like 1

Rap,

Wow, what more can be said!  Show’s what really talented people can do.”

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

Not MY work but a BRILLIANT piece of video by @LeLv30_Redwing. I personally recommend giving it a watch!!

If I defined the previous video "BEAUTIFUL", for the latter I have to say "FANTASTIC"!!!
Thank you!!!:clapping:

• Like 3

On 4/12/2020 at 5:47 PM, Raptorattacker said:

Not MY work but a BRILLIANT piece of video by @LeLv30_Redwing. I personally recommend giving it a watch!!

You shouldn't be so modest, you were the KEY element for the reupload, StG77_HvB's narration deserved to be properly audio engineered 🦎

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hi Rap!

I have a request for one of my chinese friends, who is a Mustang lover. His favourite movie is Empire of the Sun and this paintschame appears in that movie.

It's a P-51D Mustang 'Little Joe' flown by 1st Lt. Everson Pearsall, 118 Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron, 23rd Fighter Group. The Unit operated in south-west China through 1943 to 1945. All the Mustangs in the unit were painted with black and yellow lightnings on the fuselage and wing tips as recognition marks. 

All the images are retrived from 118 TRS Memorial Website: http://www.118trs.com/landing-page  It may be a little tricky to clearly identify letters painted below the windscreen though.

If you can help recreate this kite in IL-2 GB, my friend will be crazy XD Thanks! @Raptorattacker

littlejoe.thumb.jpg.ecd7d2e7dd6f9ada16ab464cd66bd81d.jpg945425808_USP-51K-1-NT44-11471LittleJoe1Lt.EversonPearsall118TRS.jpg.8073e1b71d584c3ffb120f8064a3d57f.jpg

1549394849_PearsallP-51KLittleJoe.thumb.jpg.dddd4f34601953f6b0aa413155f87754.jpgNorth-American-P-51D-Mustang-14AF-23FG118TRS-Little-Joe-CBI-01.jpg.d81de4f41a2b3bb64bdafb0e9908f1cb.jpg1500799283_1stLtEversonPearsall.thumb.jpg.8d37286a904bbddffe37860401a5bc50.jpg1753208871_1stLt.Everson(Vitamin)PearsallP-51C.thumb.jpg.d7440a19aab992a5994ecd00a325ad7e.jpg

Another two images here: https://ibb.co/1LX7BMg
                                               https://ibb.co/7YK6G2Y    

I don't know why upload of these two images fails :(

Edited by I/JG54_chuishan

On 4/20/2020 at 6:14 PM, Raptorattacker said:

A Mustang and a 109 K4

for The Sturmovikfest...

Rap, these are BEAUTIFUL! Being a patriotic sort of decent British chap, any chance of Spit & Tempest skins for Sturmovikfest??

@I/JG54_chuishan Yeah, I guess I can probably knock one out. I can't give you a definite timescale though as I am snowed UNDER with skins at the moment...

@Diggun I'll see how the time's looking. I've literally a MOUNTAIN of skins to do right now. Leave it with me okay? 

Rap

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Raptorattacker said:

@I/JG54_chuishan Yeah, I guess I can probably knock one out. I can't give you a definite timescale though as I am snowed UNDER with skins at the moment...

Thank you Rap! Just take your time, I believe that exquisite artwork deserves waiting.😍

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 6:37 AM, I/JG54_chuishan said:

Just take your time,

I've started it. It'll  be a little while because I'm fitting it in around a lot of other stuff...

:coffee:

Here's a little something to entertain... Half an hours worth of what CAN be done with this wonderful game and some willing participants!

• Like 14

Posted (edited)

BRAVO ! Love it, Great Video, It's very entertaining ! Very good work.

Edited by SARFlytitus
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Bellissimo Rap!!! Bellissimo!!! And..great staf!!! Thanks!!!🥰

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LeLv30_Raptorattacker said:

Here's a little something to entertain...

Holy! Its so well scripted and well filmed! With all those details and immersing dubbing, you guys literally proved that IL-2 Sturmovik is a perfect platform for mini movies! A big thank you for you guys!!! 😍😍 Absolutely gorgeous movie!

• Like 2

Fantastic flick Rap!  Watched it to the end.  I really thought the Tiger just might make it.  I just may have to get that add on.  I trust that you and yours are doing well since we last chatted during the holidays.  I May have to hit you up again for some new skins, now that we have two new Yaks. 😁

Stay safe 😷

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rhan_N_Singh said:

I May have to hit you up again for some new skins, now that we have two new Yaks.

You feel free mate. There's no template just yet so leave it a while.

Thanks for the well-wishes and the same back AT ya!

Rap

:good:

9 hours ago, Rhan_N_Singh said:

I really thought the Tiger just might make it. 

... and how d'you know that it DIDN'T????.... TBC

Just for those ever-reliable 'doubters' in the camp who were doubtful of the ability to make 'shiny skins'... you CAN, see?

821515262_ShinyMustang.thumb.jpg.aec11e1c4effb851b2cd4d6449130fcb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, LeLv30_Raptorattacker said:

Just for those ever-reliable 'doubters' in the camp who were doubtful of the ability to make 'shiny skins'... you CAN, see?

821515262_ShinyMustang.thumb.jpg.aec11e1c4effb851b2cd4d6449130fcb.jpg

S L I C K

Hey buddy do you know if this can be done with the P-40 yet?

I tried a little bit, but it turns out I'm still a peasant when it comes to skins.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, LeLv30_Raptorattacker said:

It can be done with any plane. It's just a matter of manipulating the alpha.

Can't do it with the P40 yet. Macchi, P39, A20, P47, P51, B25 are the only ones full bare metal capable right now. 

With other planes you can paint different shades of grey and make them very shiny with the alpha but it will not look the same as the bare metal on the planes that do have it.

That's a gorgeous Stang by the way, Rap. Looks like an air show racer.

Edited by Danziger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Danziger said:

That's a gorgeous Stang by the way, Rap. Looks like an air show racer.

It's a WIP of a request for someone. It was a 1945 K version based in China as far as I know... Thanks by the way!

:good:

@LeLv30_Raptorattacker, is there a chance to request from you some B-25 from the USAAF in43-44 pré invasion skin?

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, DN308 said:

B-25 from the USAAF in43-44 pré invasion skin

There's VERY little chance unless you PM me and remind me. I'll forget otherwise!!

• Haha 1

Will do sir! Many thanks 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 9:01 PM, Danziger said:

With other planes you can paint different shades of grey and make them very shiny with the alpha but it will not look the same as the bare metal on the planes that do have it.

For sure. Here's the Spit MkIX for instance. It looks good, better than it did in fact, but not as adaptable as the ones that DO have that capability...

1993525977_ShinySpit.thumb.jpg.4aab0b9f083a1044fce96cddf0007847.jpg

5 hours ago, LeLv30_Raptorattacker said:

There's VERY little chance unless you PM me and remind me. I'll forget otherwise!!

He has Oldtimers, so you need to remind him.............

😜

• Like 1

I’ll do! I have so much need of these skins