Sign in to follow this  
CanadaOne

Any SP missions to DL?

And there you have it.

Are there any downloadable SP missions? I looked around but can't find any.

Thanks. :cool:

There is. It's a T-34 tank mission. If interested let me know,ill send you a link

• Upvote 1

Sure, thank you. :cool:

I looked in the mission thread, thought there might be a Tiger mission or two, but didn't see anything.

Salutations,

Here is a KV-1 SP Tank mission. File below. Place the mission files and the Audio folder (for voice files) into your Missions folder.

Constructive feedback is requested. Especially if you find the mission too easy.

I have missions in the Hold The line series but I have not updated them to reflect the changes in the past few game updates. :salute:

KV1 Hold The Line.zip

Edited by Thad
  • Thanks 4

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:56 PM, Thad said:

Salutations,

Here is a KV-1 SP Tank mission. File below. Place the mission files and the Audio folder (for voice files) into your Missions folder.

Constructive feedback is requested. Especially if you find the mission too easy.

I have missions in the Hold The line series but I have not updated them to reflect the changes in the past few game updates. :salute:

KV1 Hold The Line.zip

Excellent! I enjoyed blowing up many tanks. :biggrin:

I can't say it was hard to win, but it was still satisfying and fun. A pincer scenario would have really made it difficult, if that's what you're after.  

If you ever have the inclination to set up a T-34 vs. several Tiger scenario, I'd be happy to test drive it for you. ;)

17 hours ago, CanadaOne said:

Excellent! I enjoyed blowing up many tanks. :biggrin:

I can't say it was hard to win, but it was still satisfying and fun. A pincer scenario would have really made it difficult, if that's what you're after.  

If you ever have the inclination to set up a T-34 vs. several Tiger scenario, I'd be happy to test drive it for you. ;)

Salutations,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I wanted an enemy threat on two fronts headed towards the town. Fortunately, the Russian friend and fellow Kv-1 commander you sent to the west, in the mission, can prove very effective in blunting the German column moving in along the road. The Kv-1s are currently very tough.

Sorry, the current Tiger is for 'Players' only... there is no AI controlled version of the Tiger. So, there is no way to create a T-34 vs. several Tigers in a Single Player mission.

I had planned to create a Tiger based player mission in my series of tank missions. But, I have begun testing and reconfiguring my previous missions in order to make them play out as originally intended after the latest game updates.

Firstly, either the vehicle/aircraft damage models and or weapon effects changes have made my original missions unplayable as intended. The KV-1 mission that you just played was the first that I updated. I'm currently working on one of the T-34 based missions.

My observations. Wooded areas and or trees can now stop or deflect rounds. This is a change. Still, such areas do NOT apparently block any Line Of Sight. Overall, this change is good in that it makes wooded areas a tactical and movement consideration.

While testing... I observed a AI controlled T-34 take 50-60 hits without being destroyed. The mass of enemy armor just kept on wasting ammo and movement while engaging this one tank. It Threw off the entire timing of the scenario. Adjustment needed to be made. The mission is now nearing the way I meant it to be. Testing will continue... then I will start on my other missions.

Eventually, I will get to the Tiger based single player mission.

Standby for such updates. :salute:

Edited by Thad
  • Upvote 1