Jump to content
F/JG300_Faucon

Online DMs since 3.008

Recommended Posts

Hi, 

 

I guess now almost everybody realised we need about 3 times more ammo than before (3.009 update) to shoot down an aircraft. Which is abnormal. 

I had opened a topic about it few days after the last update: 

But quickly closed... there was a misunderstanding. The increased amount of ammo needed is obvious. It was just not clear that it's due to netcode, not DMs. 

 

I don't know for other player but to me it's wasting a bit the online experience. 

So... just hoping DEV has already realised the problem :)

 

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have something wrong, DM got changed in 3.008 and since then all airplanes need mutch more ammo to be shoot down, no DM changes were done in 3.009 compared to changes to dm done in 3.008 from what they said, and i sure dont see any differance in amount of ammo neccesary to take down airplane bewten wat was in 3.008 and is since 3.009.

There is big differance in amount of ammo that takes to destroy airplanes from what was in game from start of it and what we got with 3.008 but nothing changed since 3.008 in DM department.

I play in SP and MP and see no changes from 3.008 and 3.009 in DM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From DD 204

 

we have revisited the gunfire dispersion model and performed additional research on the historical documents covering the fire dispersion depending on the gun mounting. There are no new sources, but we have re-analyzed our approach and one problem became apparent - some sources provide fire dispersion data for single shots while others have data for short bursts. For some aircraft, the sources provide dispersion data for both cases - this allowed us to build a statistical model for single/burst fire dispersion ratio. Having updated the dispersion model, we're now able to tune the fire dispersion separately for single and burst fire. Of course, we've taken into account the fact that even when you fire a burst, the first projectile has the fire dispersion of single shot while the subsequent ones deviate more because they are modeled as shots in a burst. The fire dispersion increases with the gun temperature as before. 
  
In the most cases, the fire dispersion has been already modeled using the burst fire data, so the changes in these aircraft will be hardly noticeable when firing in bursts, but the single shot dispersion will be lowered greatly: 2-2.5 times. On the contrary, the Soviet fighters were set up using single fire data before so now their fire dispersion will be increased 2.11-2.86 times depending on the gun and aircraft (this isn't that much at the effective fire distances though, see below). In addition, thanks to this research, the single fire dispersion of the heavy 30 mm and 37 mm guns has been slightly lowered while the burst fire values stayed the same. 
  
It should be noted that all these changes (applied to each aircraft independently) gave the overall effect of reducing the difference in the fire accuracy among the different planes (for fuselage mounted and wing mounted guns that are close to the fuselage). Excluding the rare exceptions, the fire dispersion for non-overheated guns is 0.66-0.95 thousandths of distance. At the effective fire distances, this results in the fire pattern of around 1 ft or slightly more. 

 

I suspect these adjustments or changes to gunfire dispersion is contributing to more ammo being needed currently to damage and down aircraft. :salute:
  

Edited by Thad
Corrected DD Number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Thad said:

From DD 214

 

we have revisited the gunfire dispersion model and performed additional research on the historical documents covering the fire dispersion depending on the gun mounting. There are no new sources, but we have re-analyzed our approach and one problem became apparent - some sources provide fire dispersion data for single shots while others have data for short bursts. For some aircraft, the sources provide dispersion data for both cases - this allowed us to build a statistical model for single/burst fire dispersion ratio. Having updated the dispersion model, we're now able to tune the fire dispersion separately for single and burst fire. Of course, we've taken into account the fact that even when you fire a burst, the first projectile has the fire dispersion of single shot while the subsequent ones deviate more because they are modeled as shots in a burst. The fire dispersion increases with the gun temperature as before. 
  
In the most cases, the fire dispersion has been already modeled using the burst fire data, so the changes in these aircraft will be hardly noticeable when firing in bursts, but the single shot dispersion will be lowered greatly: 2-2.5 times. On the contrary, the Soviet fighters were set up using single fire data before so now their fire dispersion will be increased 2.11-2.86 times depending on the gun and aircraft (this isn't that much at the effective fire distances though, see below). In addition, thanks to this research, the single fire dispersion of the heavy 30 mm and 37 mm guns has been slightly lowered while the burst fire values stayed the same. 
  
It should be noted that all these changes (applied to each aircraft independently) gave the overall effect of reducing the difference in the fire accuracy among the different planes (for fuselage mounted and wing mounted guns that are close to the fuselage). Excluding the rare exceptions, the fire dispersion for non-overheated guns is 0.66-0.95 thousandths of distance. At the effective fire distances, this results in the fire pattern of around 1 ft or slightly more. 

 

I suspect these adjustments or changes to gunfire dispersion is contributing to more ammo being needed currently to damage and down aircraft. :salute:
  

 

that was from dd 204 4 months ago and done in 3.006 update same month, it had no effect in what amount of ammo it took to shoot down airplanes, ammo that hit airplanes is what OP is talking about as he can notice from stats that more bullets that hit airplane is needed now in game from what he saw before.

 

And that change to DM in 3.008 update is exactly reason why you would see that it takes more ammo ( ammo that hit airplane your shooting at) to destroy airplanes, maybe OP didnt play mutch in that 2 week period betwen 3.008 and 3.009 and is confuing things, but nothing got changed betwen 3.008 and 3.009 DM like it was said by devs, and i also dont see any drastic changes betwen 3.008 and 3.009. But you can clearly see that it takes bigger amount of bullets that hit airplane now then what we had before 3.008, and poll was posted and most players like this new dm compared to old one.

 

from 3.008 changes done to DM:

"The main feature of this release is revised airframe damage modeling - an important part of the damage system. Airframe damage system was completely overhauled to take into account additional parameters. The damage modeling as a whole was tuned and improved and bugs fixed - you can read the entire list below."

 

"Damage model improvements:
13. P-47D-28, Yak-7b and Spitfire Mk.IXe wings made less fragile when damaged;
14. Aileron control rods correctly damaged when Yak-7b, P-39L-1 or P-47 wing is damaged;
15. An overdone HE explosion effect on the primary structure of an aircraft has been reduced.
16. Damage calculations of the airframe take a hit angle into account;
17. Damage from direct hits and explosions on the skin and control rods has been tuned;

18. Minor visual damage correctly appears after a first hit;
19. The visual damage of a cockpit glass correctly appears after a first hit there;
20. Ju-52 instruments can be damaged now;
21. Aircraft primary structure won't erroneously receive double damage in case of hits on the internal components like fuel tanks, engine, radiators, etc.);
22. Airframe sturdiness tuned for all aircraft;
23. Armor of the internal components corrected whenever it was wrong;
24. P-47D-28 wing damage corrected (wing loss is preceded with a wing crack);
25. A weapon won't fire if its ammo supply was lost with a wing part;
26. Fuel tank fire probability corrected for Flying Circus aircraft;
27. Ammo detonation effects differ visually depending on the explosion power;"

 

 

poll

 

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats 3.008 chages u see in video, and like you see on poll ppl like it

 

this is the sortie from that video, he shot down before attacking that il-2 in video( probably video shows him shoting at not only 1 il-2 but all 3 he shoot at in that sortie), 2xil-2 2xyak1, and then damaged this il-2 (did he even have 20mms by that time on that 3rd il-2, i guess no, its probably only 7.7mms)

http://il2stat.aviaskins.com:8008/en/sortie/log/3793350/?tour=42

 

and that was on 7.12.2018 2 days after 3.008 update, 12 days before 3.009 update, so whats the problem i dont see, should he be able to shoot down that 3rd il-2 with only 7.7mms after he already shoot down 2xil2 and 2xyak in same sortie?

 

also you can see how hes clearly misleading you with video, showing 407 bullets hit, and listing bulet hits on 2xil-2 (for one he got kill) as one il-2 hit (last one that he managed only to damage as he run out of all ammo, and was probably only hitting with 7.7mms), but not saying all that was on 5 airplanes and he shoot down 4 of them, hes showing it in video like all that was only on one il-2 that manage to servive, while in real all that was on 5 airplanes and he shoot down 4 of them with 407 bullets and heavy damaged 5th one, hes trolling ppl and misleading them with that video as hes clearly biased to axis side, and this video and how misliding he edited it is clear prof of it.

 

 

bubi your naive like franch maid, check things you see on internet before leting ppl like him decive you like that

 

gota love that fair play index 100% message on end of video, hes fair play index should be -100% how deciving video he edited. And to see how many ppl in coment belived him that all that was on one il-2 lol

Edited by 77.CountZero
didnt realised he got 4 airplanes in that sortie, as he got 3xsame guy
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever the cause.... it 'seems' to take more ammo to destroy enemy craft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and that was reason of dm changes in 3.008, to make t so it take more ammo to shoot down an airplane, and this is exactly what you see in game since 3.008 update, it takes more ammo of any type to shoot down any type of airplane.

 

op is wrong in that this started in 3.009, it started in 3.008 and no change is done in 3.009 thats why his first topic was closed when moderator answer him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see some here decided to not listen to Jason and Petrovich when they said there are no separate online and offline damage models.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off topic.

The old days, Guns DM and Fire !

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Panzer-uy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LukeFF said:

I see some here decided to not listen to Jason and Petrovich when they said there are no separate online and offline damage models.

 

9 hours ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

The increased amount of ammo needed is obvious. It was just not clear that it's due to netcode, not DMs. 

 

Which part of "NOT DM" you don't understand?

I would just had it's "probably" due to netcode, cause I just don't know exacly. 

 

 

EDIT: It's noticeable with any aircrafts and guns, but especially with Mk108. First update Mk108 came out, one or 2 shells were enough to kill someone. Now, most of the time your target will still fly AND fight after 2 hits... :mellow:

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mk 108 was heavy tested after 3.008 come out, as ppl complained that it takes many many many more bullets to shoot down airplane then it was before 3.008, you can serch for it on forum and see resoults of tests in berloga or in sp.

Also tests were done by vvs 37mm, that also now takes 2-3 direct hits on 109s  to disable it after 3.008, and it took only 1 before 3.008 to destroy it.

and all thouse changes come with 3.008 update and nothing changed in 3.009 from 3.008 in dm departmant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok for 3.008 instead of 3.009 (I change the title of topic). We didn't had 3.008 for a long time and I think we were mainly focused on nuclear rounds from gunners.

 

So at the end,

3.008: Change of DMs. Gunner bug online. Increase of ammo needed.

Then hot fix for the gunner bug online.

Edited by F/JG300_Faucon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, -[HRAF]BubiHUN said:

This is too much. 
If not the DM, then the armaments are nerfed.

 

That video is perfect for devs to see how LW fanboy community works, that guy killed 4 enemy planes (2 of them being il2s) -check link posted by Countzero- but was angry he couldn't shot down a 5th? So many hartmanns wannabe. Also he gives untruhful info, 407 bullets didn´t hit that il2, actually is the total bullets that hit all those 4 kills plus this last damaged one. Please never ever listen to these few whiners again.

 

I fly mainly VVS side. I used to have 4 to 5 kills in servers like WOL during one sortie flying Yak1b or MiG-3 (2xUBS), being able to shoot 6 every now and then;  now coming back with 3 is a miracle, 4 being totally rare; in the other hand i see LW guys shooting down 4 to 5 enemy planes many times, their guns are more than capable; why this crying? If blue fanboys cry about Mk108 maybe they should know that a 109 can take 3x37mm and still fly; anyway i don´t complaint, i think current damage model is better than the "one hit wonder" from previous ones.

Again, please ignore the Mk108 crying. Flying the P-47 at TAW server i got hit by a G-14, just one hit and bye engine (had to bail); flying the Pe-2 it took one burst from a G-14 and i got 1 engine stopped, no ailerons and no elevators, plane unflyable (bailed). Again for the 1.000.000 million time: ignore any LW fanboy complaint, they have a lot of advantages in the fighter department, but they keep asking for more like spoiled kids.

 

 

Edited by ECV56_Chimango
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

his adiance is probably not questioning him mutch so he can get away with bs like that, i comented on video with link to his sortie but damage is already done as video is month old and planty ppl saw it and belived him on what its shown there without questioning him.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, the germans added the gunpods only for aesthetic purposes....

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am rookie in BoX

I recently started flying VVS aircraft online, It is hard work I must admit.

it's a hard challenge and  I like it.  The next TAW I will fly for VVS.
All guns/weapons LW and VVS, are weak/underpowered for online purposes in my opinion.

But today online  I can kill without problems  a Il 2 sturmovik flying a  BF 109 E7 .


Also, yesteday online I hit a Pe 2 form the six  at least 4 Hits of MK 108, then I turn and  go  head to head pass.
The nose and cockpit of the Pe 2 was Hit a least 4 MK 108 hits, no player kill , no fire  and the Pe 2 was still flying, the Pe2 gunner kill my engine   ) Then a FW 190 attack the Pe 2 and steal " my kill ".
The damage of weapons for all aircraft should be increased x 3 online, that would prevent the kill steals.
I like explosions, the fire, cut wings and tails. 

The biggest problem with this is no one survive at  boom  and  zoom attack, and the online servers would be empty. Like in the past. 😶 ( Il2 1946.... ) 

Edited by Panzer-uy
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that the perceived "problem" is due to KS... If your team (usual for the LW side) has significant numerical advantage you really want to obliterate the target at once. Otherwise, a fatally damaged but still airborne target is going to be attacked by your teammates thus denying you a score.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

but was angry he couldn't shot down a 5th?

Not angry but may be just surprised by the amount of ammo needed?

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

That video is perfect for devs to see how LW fanboy community works

It's not a problem of VVS or LW community. The increasded amount of ammo needed affect everyone.

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

Also he gives untruhful info, 407 bullets didn´t hit that il2, actually is the total bullets that hit all those 4 kills plus this last damaged one. Please never ever listen to these few whiners again.

May be he lied a little bit about the bullet. But, don't tell me you are not surprised also by the number of shells that hited that IL2 on the video, and still flying. The problem could be exacly the same with a Yak against a Bf110 or anything. 

Look here: http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=67343&name=F/JG300_Faucon

5 seconds of continous 20mm hits. 5 seconds, that's a lot. And please note I just completely don't care about the number of kills I can get. 

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

that guy killed 4 enemy planes (2 of them being il2s) -check link posted by Countzero- but was angry he couldn't shot down a 5th?

See above and the number of planes he killed doesn't change what he want to show.

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

i see LW guys shooting down 4 to 5 enemy planes many times, their guns are more than capable

Logical, german planes take more ammo than VVS. And I think it's quite easier to aim (La5 especially hard at aiming to me) but only my POV.

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

If blue fanboys cry about Mk108 maybe they should know that a 109 can take 3x37mm and still fly

Again your LW fanboy shit. I believe the LW-fanboy-hartmann-wannabes exist but, it doesn't represent the "blue community". So, will you stop this LW fanboy dream one day?

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

i think current damage model is better than the "one hit wonder" from previous ones.

Question of point of view, no problem. Mine, if you mind, doesn't agree. I like the idea of the new DMs, but I don't like the fact we need soooo much ammo now... btw, it's unrealistic, and I think IL2 BOX seek more for realism than arcade. Well, I guess?

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

Flying the P-47 at TAW server i got hit by a G-14, just one hit and bye engine (had to bail); flying the Pe-2 it took one burst from a G-14 and i got 1 engine stopped, no ailerons and no elevators, plane unflyable (bailed).

I think you were just unlucky. Try the Mk108, you'll see. 

 

2 hours ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

Again for the 1.000.000 million time: ignore any LW fanboy complaint, they have a lot of advantages in the fighter department, but they keep asking for more like spoiled kids.

:o: That kind of point of view is quite extreme and... stupid. 

The problem of paper rounds from last update affect every sides. I hope you are able to understand I'm complaining (like other probably) against the inefficiency of all guns in game, and not just because... " oh my gosh I can't make 10 kills per flights now plz give me back my super powerful Mk108 plz plz plz :sorry:".

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is incredible, how is possible that you complain about you can kill 1 IL2 after shot down 4 planes before.

You think your guns are under powered well check this, more that a 100 shoots made for 3 different pilots over the same G2, and look the time before the firts and the last shoot almost 6 min flying like no damage on the fighter.

Now you tell me if, LW guns are underpowered or BF109G2 is made of Hitlerstanium.

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=95750&name=Letka_13/Kami-

 

Edited by ECV56_Necathor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ECV56_Necathor said:

That is incredible, how is possible that you complain about you can kill 1 IL2 after shot down 4 planes before.

You think your guns are under powered well check this, more that a 100 shoots made for 3 different pilots over the same G2, and look the time before the firts and the last shoot almost 6 min flying like no damage on the fighter.

 

13 minutes ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

the number of planes he killed doesn't change what he want to show.

 

13 minutes ago, F/JG300_Faucon said:

The problem of paper rounds from last update affect every sides.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ECV56_Necathor said:

That is incredible, how is possible that you complain about you can kill 1 IL2 after shot down 4 planes before.

You think your guns are under powered well check this, more that a 100 shoots made for 3 different pilots over the same G2, and look the time before the firts and the last shoot almost 6 min flying like no damage on the fighter.

Now you tell me if, LW guns are underpowered or BF109G2 is made of Hitlerstanium.

https://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=95750&name=Letka_13/Kami-

 

 

"Was damaged" in TAW logs does not equal number of hits. A single round hitting can generate multiple of these messages. I'm sure I recall Kathon already tried explaining this to you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me dm in general is better than before. Is perfect? No. But I was tired to see wings ripped of with 2 AP 20mm shells. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, E69_geramos109 said:

For me dm in general is better than before. Is perfect? No. But I was tired to see wings ripped of with 2 AP 20mm shells. 

 

Likewise. I think the DM update in general is an improvement. However, I among many others have noticed peculiarity with the MK108 Minengeschoss, not only with visual damage effects, but structurally and aerodynamically. LA5 and other airframes can take multiple hits from this devastating weapon and yep still keep flipping, flopping and twisting. Bear in mind, this is testing on singleplayer. 

 

What's also most surely a bug is the shrapnel effects. You hit an airframe on the right wing tip, yet the engine/nacelle section, and even left wing will take damage. We've all seen the clips of the MK108 hitting Spitfire and Blenheim airframes... completely devastating. Something doesn't add up here with the modelling. A 30mm Minengeshoss really should break a fuselage in 2, yes: https://i.imgur.com/7hiQvJq.mp4 

 

However, I think it is an improvement overall, especially with the wings not falling off like twigs.

 

 

1mkXIFO.jpg

Edited by Bilbo_Baggins
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, [3./J88]PikAss said:

chim.png

 

Lol.  Did you look at his MP stats before you posted this?  They’re a lot better than yours.  Maybe you should see if you can do better in the VVS aircraft.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bilbo_Baggins said:

Likewise. I think the DM update in general is an improvement. However, I among many others have noticed peculiarity with the MK108 Minengeschoss, not only with visual damage effects, but structurally and aerodynamically. LA5 and other airframes can take multiple hits from this devastating weapon and yep still keep flipping, flopping and twisting. Bear in mind, this is testing on singleplayer.

 

The same happens when LW fighters are hit by 37mm M4 cannon in the P-39 and the M54 shell is considered slightly (according to 64 vs 58 power units) more dangerous. Quite often even two hits aren't enough to cripple 109s/190s and neutralize them as a threat and it's much worse for P-39 pilot because the M4 cannon has 1/3 cycling rate of the 108. Yet, the 108 pictures are posted repeatedly and there is no end to LW complaints... sometimes it feels like a trolling, really. Just don't tell us that P-39 is "not important obscure something" thus no worth the trouble - several of Russian aces would disagree and they were best scoring Allied pilots by far.

Edited by Ehret
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ehret said:

The same happens when LW fighters are hit by 37mm M4 cannon in the P-39 and the M54 shell is considered slightly (according to 64 vs 58 power units) more dangerous. Quite often even two hits aren't enough to cripple 109s/190s and neutralize them as a threat and it's much worse for P-39 pilot because the M4 cannon has 1/3 cycling rate of the 108. Yet, the 108 pictures are posted repeatedly and there is no end to LW complaints... sometimes it feels like a trolling, really.

 

Exactly; but some LW complainers  will ignore this on purpose, just like they choose to ignore or minimize the biased bulls*it video made by Vade. A total lack of honesty...i agree with you, should be considered trolling by now.

 

Faucon; my post was mainly a reply to that video, to the guy who posted it and the one who linked it here;  not to all blue community but just to those biased fanboys who really exist and troll these forums with never ending complaints., just like spoiled kids they won’t  accept a no for an answer, and they go on, and on, and on. If you don’t feel you are one of them, i wonder why you take my post so personal.

 

PikAss i don’t get  your meme ;  but some known fans of mine have already put laughing emojis, so I guess it’s really funny! 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"May be he lied a little bit about the bullet. But, don't tell me you are not surprised also by the number of shells that hited that IL2 on the video, and still flying. "

 

Fachon after what you see he did in that video you realy belive hes showing you il-2 that run away, thats probably sceans from 2xil-2s that he shoot down, why would anyone with open mined belive that Vade guy after that obvious misliding video i dont understand.

 

"lied a little" LOL hes showing in video that il-2 can servive 407 bullets from 109 and still go back and land in that video. Little lied LOL

 

and i see he removed my coments from his video so future viewers also dont know what realy happend.

 

Why would devs take them seriously i dont know, people like that Vade guy is just hurting normal complains about DM by making that fake video like he did, and who knows how many more of his videos are fake like this one

 

"but some LW complainers  will ignore this on purpose, just like they choose to ignore or minimize the biased bulls*it video made by Vade. A total lack of honesty...i agree with you, should be considered trolling by now."

Exactly, it dosent fit their agenda so its just a small error in editing lol

i bet in future some one wil again post this video as proff how tuff il-2s are in game or how broken DM in this game is, without knowing that its fake, if for 1 month no one bathered to questioned it and just all blinedly belived in that BS shown by Vade in that video.

Edited by 77.CountZero
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you guys ever get bored to this?

 

I mean it can be clearly seen that everyone has their preferred side to play and  have their own views based on that. It's just a matter of perspective, both sides are just as bad trolling the other side. Everybody thinks other one is biased and I alone have the objective view of things. So, this is getting nowhere. 

 

Grass is always greener on the other side. Calm down a little and take a breath :)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a problem with dm yes. Minnen is just not modelled and other big allay guns as well maybe. 

But when blues complains for some peoble everything is biased  comments and unfair but when they complain about the same everything is well prooved and fair. There are dickriders and people crying just without prooves on both sides.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, E69_geramos109 said:

But when blues complains for some peoble everything is biased  comments and unfair

 

Negative, there are valid ones. This is not the case;  is one sided and/or untruthful like the video posted here, or like some people here saying “all guns are weaker now, specially the mk108” avoiding the fact (or ignoring it) that 37mm for VVS is equally affected.  LW fanboys agenda, nothing else. 

 

Geramos, aren’t you the one who posted  a stupid video on youtube titled  “il2 BoX. Arcade Mode: Fly  Soviet side”. Even some guys in the blue community found it weak and silly, as you can see on votes and comments. You see, just like Faucon, don’t try to pad yourself, cause most of your complaints are mainly lobbying to have even better performance of LW planes/guns...no matter if you fly a red pkane every now and then.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 77.CountZero said:

and i see he removed my coments from his video so future viewers also dont know what realy happend.

Youtube removed it as spam, after you posted it over 40 (!) times. Shot yourself in the foot. :hunter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ECV56_Chimango said:

all guns are weaker now, specially the mk108” avoiding the fact (or ignoring it) that 37mm for VVS is equally affected

 

I don't think someone here ignore it. I've spoke about Mk108 because and only because it's an obvious example (one shell should be enough most of the time while now 2 are often not enough). I mean it's not like 20mm guns which requires severals hits, so harder to compare. I don't talk about VVS 37mm simply because I've almost never used it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a testosteron-fest, ya boi if some are offended in their pride, ok, that would explain the acting of some.

 

It is suppose to be discussion and People like(the dude with pokryskin as Profil pic) drift off and start insulting with "luftWIENER" and stuff like that, only to heat up the thread until it gets closed and the issue with the Damage model is forgotten. That's how you guys think and work.

 

And ye @BraveSirRobin He has better stats, that explains why he is acting like that. You as his fanboy should leave his men-breasts, that milk is unhealthy tho.

Edited by [3./J88]PikAss
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insulting is posting a video with malicious information. Insulting (trolling better) is posting yet another thread when there are tons like it and even a poll where whole il2 community can express their opinions...but no! , “i’m special so i’ll do another one for the 100th time so i try to force my truth”. Insulting also is pretending to be a smart ass posting personal teenage memes to someone who didn’t say anything to you.

 

To heat up the thread? What a nonesense, it was heated up from the beggining, if not, from the moment that bulls*it video linked here...that btw you decide not to mention.

Edited by ECV56_Chimango
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old DM (exploding aircraft, fires, wings falling off etc) eye candy for gamers...

New DM (more realistic) for simmers.....

It may need a tweak here or there (30mm) but seriously, i don't see a problem, its the same for everyone!!

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×