GCF

Flying Circus Unofficial Skin Bundle (One easy downloadable bundle of Flying Circus Custom Skins)

Hi all,

I downloaded GIMP 2.10.14 and the dds add on, and followed the instructions in the forum that I found. I started with the psd file for a Fokker D7 and made changes in Adobe Photoshop CS2 and saved as psd. I opened it in Gimp and I saved it as the xcf file.

I did the export image to create the dds file. I put that file into the 'skins' folder of the game, under the Fokker D7 folder. I open the game, and get to picking a scheme, and set to custom. I then see my scheme name. I choose that. All I get is a blurry lozenge all over, as per the stock image, without any of the colors I added showing. I had also tried adding the mask to the layer modified, as was mentioned in the instructions, and it just gave me an all grey plane.

What is the latest instruction to use in order to create a scheme properly?   Is it better to make the color changes in Gimp over the CS2?

Thank you for your time

von Hammer

Good Afternoon All ! I have come to the conclusion that the Flying Circus Skins Are Out of Control. so have decided to see if i can make this work a different way. May take a bit of work ( if anyone has the time and patience and would like to help please let me know). Really Sorry about delays but the FC skins need some order before they become massively out of control, due to amount of skins and lack of a skin posting system.

To all skin creators, as i collect and sort skins i will be posting the individual skin posts, lists of your skins, could you please check they are correct, please ignore the USB No. i am only using it for my own correlation.

here is examples of what i am working on.

1936554186_GEMINIHawkmoon98FCUSB.thumb.png.aa756d9e8ddb8ded4714270ef777677b.png986071392_6.ZG26_LokeFCUSB.thumb.png.bd9daae9edaebde45d1073af2617ad0e.png512183694_6.ZG26_LokeFCUSBP2.thumb.png.c1803279a08f016c9159d553b94d87e1.png562898617_A1_PhoenixFCUSB.thumb.png.555b3b7b22728dd8d15759afd4e39146.png

All Feed Back or Suggestions are Welcome !!!

• Like 1