GCF

Flying Circus Skin Bundle (One easy downloadable bundle)

FC Skin Bundle Master FEBRUARY UPDATE

There are two ways of keeping up with skins, either manually, by downloading the Master Skin Bundle once and then just download the Mini Update, when they are released, to keep up to date, with new skins ( this update time is variable, between every few days and every week depending on how many new skins are made. Or me friend, Darkowl has a semi automatic update method, explained in this post. 

Thank you Dark, for figuring this out, makes it a lot easier for people to download and keep up to date with the skin bundle updates.

FC Skin Bundle Master FEBRUARY

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xWuEKDhc7nKwmrjxNEixI6x1pPKULGTy?usp=sharing

OR     *** if you have not got the origeneral Master FEBRUARY Update already installed, only download the Mini Update 23.01.2019 only / if you do not have Master Jan Update then download it only, no need to download Mini Update. ***

FC Bundle Mini Update 10.02.2019

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qSwfb_f2WxB8jRcIkHKnit0DQXP-H8w1?usp=sharing

245140318_FCBundleMiniUpdate10_02.2019List.jpg.fabc0105dd0da085df38b3bd2d0d0e47.jpg

Please be aware this Master folder is over 2GB in size so will take a while for google drive to zip it prior to download, and it will download in 2 parts, due to size, please make sure you install both zip folders skins into your into your local skin folder. 

Please See the new skin lists at bottom of post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning all

I would like to say a very big thanks to all skin designers, thank you for the excellent work, it is really adding a great new dimension to the game. Keep up the good work ! S!

Skins are being made left and right at the moment, and being posted all over the forum, and the problem is, as i understand it is we all need the same copy, a carbon copy of the all custom skins, with the same skin name, to see all skins while in multiplayer, and there lies the problem. So , i set to work to collect all skins into one easy to download bundle, containing all the skins i can find across the threads all over the FC forum and that people have send me, i've followed all the threads, i know of, that are designing and posting FC skins on, got the consent  to place their skins in one custom skins bundle.

If i have posted any without consent, i apolligise, please contact me and i will remove them, from further updates, but, pretty sure i contacted all skin designers. if i have missed any skins out that you would like to be included, please pm me the file or files and tell me if its a playable skin ( for everyone to use) or a personal custom skin. and i will include it within a day or two, in a mini update.

You would not believe how complex it is, but have simplified it as best as i possibly can, there are two different updates A Master update, (only download once never again, only for first time bundle installation), it will start with master update Jan, i will update every month. If you already have this bundle once don't redownload the master again as it is over a 1.7 gb in size, containing over 150 to 200 Skins. And mini update, being added every few days, just as a top up to you existing skins with fresh, new skins, about 5 to 10 added every few days. Mini update will  have the date as the update number.  Please note if downloading the main bundle , it will take along time for google drive to zip the file, and will download in more than one part. Please extract both and copy and replace with both files into your skin folder.

i will post any new updates in the post and update the the first post, every time i update.

This will be from now on the only thread i will be updating the bundle on, add a new Master bundle, every month and the Mini update every few days.

i have never made a skin would not know how, so hats off to you all ! for making them, i am just simply trying to find a way of making all skins visible in game for all to see that want to see and use custom skins. Also i include every skin i can, i do not design then and an not responsible for markings or offence cause. i will not judge, mediate or censor skins, i will just post any and all FC skins, i can find.

Please note this bundle does not contain all the skins available in the game, but there is only one set that are not included, and those can be found on the following Thread.

They are really excellent skins, so do not want, you all to miss out, on these, wonderfull skins. My hat off to you Sir PatCartier, those are some mighty fine skins, you have produced there, thank you very much ! for your hard work, and the same, to all skin designers, who make FC more colourfull for everyone, thanks S!

Also if you want to show and see skins in game make sure you enable skins in the settings of the game.

S!

Thanks 

paul

1239874361_FCSkinBundleMasterFEBRUARY.thumb.jpg.29f93d2a2559693cf7b4a615331d05ce.jpg

FC Bundle Mini Update 07.02.2019

245140318_FCBundleMiniUpdate10_02.2019List.jpg.fabc0105dd0da085df38b3bd2d0d0e47.jpg

Edited by GCF
Monthly Update
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Great work, sir!

BTW - I noticed you have a skin titled FDR1_J7_Default_FEB18 (1). You can delete that. I accidentally put the download link in my post twice. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Morning All

New Mass FC Bundle Mini Update 19-1-2019

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FAI6dXVKugGbUdoTuVFptRerBWC367h8?usp=sharing

These are uncompressed folders, just right click on floder you want and choose download google drive will zip and download it, to where you choose, then extract them and copy / paste , skin folder into you graphics ingame folder.

875262336_MiniUpdate19-1-2019.jpg.df9c8125392d785aecde1721bdf9ff1e.jpg

Also in the folder is the Master January update is also up to date with all files, updating it, as i update the mini updates,

here is what it contains.

554279025_MasterBundleJanuary.thumb.jpg.ebbca09078cf5cb8544be94827846de6.jpg

Just hang fire need to correct something will let you all know what google drive ready

1 hour ago, GCF said:

hi mate

ill be uploading new skin mini update today, your cheesecake is in it .

I though anyone who already downloaded main file and now was only updating newer skins might miss it. After all SP 1969's hard work thought it a sin lol.

Hope to see you today , last two nights have been on my own, getting lonely fighting the Hun on my own.

Just now, NO.610jailor said:

I though anyone who already downloaded main file and now was only updating newer skins might miss it. After all SP 1969's hard work thought it a sin lol.

Hope to see you today , last two nights have been on my own, getting lonely fighting the Hun on my own.

where you been mate, we been flying in discord, lastnight, servers abit up and down, if even you want to fly , im always on runway standby for FC in discord most of the time, just need to download bmaster once just keeping up to date so people do not have to download multiple update, choose iether master or mini

evening all here is the latest bundle all fixed and updated with origenal file names , please download bundle and copy into your skin folder, , if you only want the skins in the bundle to show please delete the 4 planes skins in your skin folder, but not nessasery can just copy into folder and replace the ones you dont have, but your skin folder will have some double files a origenal name and a zzz name thats all.

here is the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vp8fMLJxLMUTCVedZLWMXK7AFSlG5O_k?usp=sharing

List of skins in the bundle.

384872442_MasterBundleJan.thumb.jpg.3cc676a6a279e32d409375ea5a2058dc.jpg

3 hours ago, GCF said:

evening all here is the latest bundle all fixed and updated with origenal file names , please download bundle and copy into your skin folder, , if you only want the skins in the bundle to show please delete the 4 planes skins in your skin folder, but not nessasery can just copy into folder and replace the ones you dont have, but your skin folder will have some double files a origenal name and a zzz name thats all.

here is the link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vp8fMLJxLMUTCVedZLWMXK7AFSlG5O_k?usp=sharing

List of skins in the bundle.

384872442_MasterBundleJan.thumb.jpg.3cc676a6a279e32d409375ea5a2058dc.jpg

Are the updated bundles also in the OP?

5 hours ago, US103_Baer said:

Greg Van Wyngarden (the WW1 historian/publisher) has a skin in FC?

:biggrin:....you catch me. Ok ,maybe the NO. 23 is better name for that skin. L0L.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SeaW0lf said:

Are the updated bundles also in the OP?

yes the new update link , i am updating in OP as well as posting new update in new post.

• Thanks 1

Your all very welcome, just glad i can help !

will not be updating bundle any more, until later tonight after sunday FC dogfight event.

then will start with MINI update files, later tonight, if we all have downloaded the new Master bundle, i posted here earlier this morning, then all skins in the bundle list, will be visable in game tonight, to all who have downloaded new  bundle.

Thanks guy for all the skins, and making Flying Circus lovely and colourful !!!! also nice to see who you are fighting against in sky.

S!

23.01.2019 Mini FC Skin Bundle Update 

FC Skin Bundle Mini Update 23.01.2019

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qSwfb_f2WxB8jRcIkHKnit0DQXP-H8w1?usp=sharing

OR     *** if you have not got the origeneral Master Jan Update already installed, only download the Mini Update 23.01.2019 only / if you do not have Master Jan Update then download it only, no need to download Mini Update. ***

FC Skin Bundle Master Update Jan ( updated and including the 23.01.2019 update skins )

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xWuEKDhc7nKwmrjxNEixI6x1pPKULGTy?usp=sharing

Please be aware this Master folder is over 2GB in size so will take a while for google drive to zip it prior to download, and it will download in 2 parts, due to size, please make sure you install both zip folders skins into your into your local skin folder. 

thanks

S!

paul

1795406685_FCBundleMiniUpdate23_01_2019.jpg.3c9ec7c49b7454cc9e93ecfa62771698.jpg

1737095436_MasterBundleJan.thumb.jpg.18c3d226cabc070adc89827bb1344db3.jpg

Edited by GCF

I'm trying to download the master bundle (three times now) but I'm running into a problem. After Google drive prepares the zip file, I see the green check mark and the message that the zip is ready for download. The message then disappears and that's it. There is no zip file in my Windows downloads folder (which is where I have downloads set to in Chrome).

Any suggestions? Thanks!

UPDATE: I tried downloading the Spad folder only and that works. Perhaps downloading a very large file is prone to problems. Or maybe you have to wait a long time for the save dialog to pop up with large files.

Edited by JimTM

just checking now but yes it does download a bit strange as can only compress more than 1.5gb, it then downloads a second folder with rest of skins you need too extract both and copy into skin folder, a bit of a pain but never need big update again. thats from memory i will test download now

it just takes a long time to pop up , file is big

OR     *** if you have not got the origeneral Master FEBRUARY Update already installed, only download the Mini Update 23.01.2019 only / if you do not have Master Jan Update then download it only, no need to download Mini Update. ***

FC Mini Bundle END JANUARY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning all

I would like to say a very big thanks to all skin designers, thank you for the excellent work, it is really adding a great new dimmention to the game. Keep up the good work ! S!

Skins are being made left and right at the moment, and being posted all over the forum, and the problem is, as i understand it is we all need the same copy, a carbon copy of the all custom skins, with the same skin name, to see all skins while in multiplayer, and there lies the problem. So , i set to work to collect all skins into one easy to download bundle, containing all the skins i can find across the threads all over the FC forum and that people have send me, ive followed all the threads, i know of, that are designing and posting FC skins on, got the consent  to place their skins in one custom skins bundle.

If i have posted any without consent, i apolligise, please contact me and i will remove them, from further updates, but, pritty sure i contacted all skin designers. if i have missed any skins out that you would like to be included, please pm me the file or files and tell me if its a playable skin ( for everyone to use) or a personal custom skin. and i will include it within a day or two, in a mini update.

You would not believe how complex it is, but have simplified it as best as i possably can, there are two different updates A Master update, (only download once never again, only for first time bundle installation), it will start with master update Jan, i will update every month. If you already have this bundle once don't redownload the master again as it is over a 1.7 gb in size, containing over 150 to 200 Skins. And mini update, being added every few days, just as a top up to you existing skins with fresh, new skins, about 5 to 10 added every few days. Mini update will  have the date as the update number.  

i will post any new updates in the post and update the the first post, every time i update.

This will be from now on the only thread i will be updating the bundle on, add a new Master bundle, every month and the Mini update every few days.

i have never made a skin would not know how, so hats off to you all ! for making them, i am just simply trying to find a way of making all skins visable in game for all to see that want to see and use custom skins. Also i include every skin i can, i do not design then and an not responsable for markings or offence cause. i will not judge, mediate or censor skins, i will just post any and all FC skins, i can find.

Please note this bundle does not contain all the skins availible in the game, but there is only one set that are not included, and those can be found on the following Thread.

They are really excellent skins, so do not want, you all to miss out, on these, wonderfull skins. My hat off to you Sir PatCartier, those are some mighty fine skins, you have produced there, thank you very much ! for your hard work, and the same, to all skin designers, who make FC more colourfull for everyone, thanks S!

Also if you want to show and see skins in game make sure you enable skins in the settings of the game.

S!

Thanks 

paul

695354850_MasterBundleFEBRUARY.thumb.jpg.8cc50ce4214020048d5cf590e2a6e492.jpg

FC Mini Bundle END JANUARY

625862417_FCMiniBunbleENDJANUARY.jpg.4e8ec78e8b6713da4869a0ad0c0fbec5.jpg

• Thanks 1

hi all new mini update to skin folder, bringing it uptodate for tonight Clash of the Coconuts event, sorry for late update.

342463077_FCBundleMiniUpdate07_02_2019.jpg.45da13b83ce0d529b409fbb566ee4b25.jpg

OR     *** if you have not got the origeneral Master FEBRUARY Update already installed, only download the Mini Update  only / if you do not have Master Bundle then download it only, no need to download Mini Update. ***

342463077_FCBundleMiniUpdate07_02_2019.jpg.45da13b83ce0d529b409fbb566ee4b25.jpg

Edited by GCF
Just correcting me mistakes
  • Like 1

Hey, Paul. FYI - I've updated my J11_Weiss and J11_HJ_Wolff skins yet again, so be sure to grab the latest for your next update. Thanks mate! S!

Edited by the_dudeWG
  • Like 1

FC Skin Bundle Mini UPDATE 10/02/2019

There are two ways of keeping up with skins, either manually, by downloading the Master Skin Bundle once and then just download the Mini Update, when they are released, to keep up to date, with new skins ( this update time is variable, between every few days and every week depending on how many new skins are made. Or me friend, Darkowl has a semi automatic update method, explained in this post. 

Thank you Dark, for figuring this out, makes it a lot easier for people to download and keep up to date with the skin bundle updates.

FC Bundle Mini Update 10.02.2019

Skin total now stands at 220 in the Master Bundle.

Edited by GCF
file links wrong way around corrected

To be clear on this:

Only the master, contains all the collected skins only not the Patcarteirs skins? 

Now I only do have the januari pack, so in my case I have to download the master pack? 

Just now, Dutch2 said:

To be clear on this:

Only the master, contains all the collected skins only not the Patcarteirs skins? 

Now I only do have the januari pack, so in my case I have to download the master pack? 

If you have January bundle only, i would recommend you download the new master bundle, just once now and copy and paste into game skin folder, then your up to date, then you can use Darkowls automatic update method or manually download Mini bundle updates, as they are updated  in posts, in this thread, and never a Master update again.

Sorry for complicated things but its the simplest method i have found, until IL2 themselves take over.

This bundle contains all skins i could find on the site and could get permission to include in this bundle, Patcarteirs skins are not include in this bundle, per his request, but can be easily downloaded here :

7 minutes ago, GCF said:

If you have January bundle only, i would recommend you download the new master bundle, just once now and copy and paste into game skin folder, then your up to date, then you can use Darkowls automatic update method or manually download Mini bundle updates, as they are updated  in posts, in this thread, and never a Master update again.

Sorry for complicated things but its the simplest method i have found, until IL2 themselves take over.

This bundle contains all skins i could find on the site and could get permission to include in this bundle, Patcarteirs skins are not include in this bundle, per his request, but can be easily downloaded here :

Thanks for the reply, one remark:

you know these plane packs could be real big, even if, like now being separated by plane type, isn’t not better to diverted it historical and non-historical?

And some users like myself are mostly interested in the historical skins and do not have to delete all the non-historic after downloading the pack. Sorry for being that lazy 🙂  

edit forget this:   Thanks for the skin pack. 

Edited by Dutch2
TankU
  • Thanks 1

i have had that request before a few times and i will definitely do it, just need to know exactly which skins are historical and which are not, waiting for things to standardise abit between skin designers and let the skin bundle settle before adding more option.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GCF said:

i have had that request before a few times and i will definitely do it, just need to know exactly which skins are historical and which are not, waiting for things to standardise abit between skin designers and let the skin bundle settle before adding more option.

mmm could it be your links are not on the right place as I get the mini update while clicking on the master.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dutch2 said:

mmm could it be your links are not on the right place as I get the mini update while clicking on the master.

Hi nice catch, thanks, corrected now.